Comments

• 2579639467_2.gif

• LLAC, I love you shared, I give you the light Jesus, Ashtar ... we are brothers cosmic galaxy.

• Thanks for the add!!
    love and light to you dear sister
    Namaste
  • Nice to meet you ..
    Namasté
    Light and Love
  • Hi Norma Jean,
    Thanks for your friendship.
    It is an honour to befriend you!

FRIENDSHIP.IT
  • Welcome Marilyn to my life. I look foward to be great friends. Hugs and kisses in the Light of Oneness.
  • Thank for requesting my friendship and Birthday greeting Namaste Angela :)
  • I am deeply honored to be your friend and share light and energy with you to grow and learn together the wisdoms of the masters in heaven
  • Thanks Norma Jean. I look forward to sharing with you. Very best wishes, Darryl

Corbin, KY

February 19

I am a lightworker, and i have been studying and working with the ascended masters for many years. I am a first wave indigo and my 2 daughters are crystals. I want to connect with other lightworkers, i have been feeling very alone. I envision peace on earth in the name I AM THAT I AM and so it is!!!!!!

Saint Germain, El Morya, Kuthumi, Hilarion, Kuan Yin, Metatron, Lady Nada, Sananda, and many others, but i could never forget Ashtar.

Norma Jean replied to kateclan7's discussion physical ascension feelings.
"Yes, i have been having, sharp, stabbing, tingling pain in my left arm and hands for about a month now, i have just been assuming it is from my diabetes, but my sugar levels are just fine, i have been really depressed, emotional, and isolating…"
May 18, 2010

Brandee updated their profile
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Lewis Hamilton Must Be Banned From Motor Racing For Life
"He made all the drivers and viewers put up with corrupt Black Lives Matter so out he must go and totally banned from all race tracks"
Brandee and Admiral Matthew are now friends
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Amazing experienced. 1972 to 1974 Earth was placed in a suspended reality. Ive watched his video. I was born during that time 🥰. And we experienced things we cant explain in words and we cant explain why or how :D great times to be on Earth."
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"I recheck the image again, and i realized there is a difference between Omega and Libra symbol. The libra has a line on the bottom. Now i know the symbol that appeared in my crown chakra is Omega not Libra, because it has no line at the bottom.…"
Layra444 replied to Ben-Arion's discussion Fill In The Blank: I Practice Meditation Because...
"To raise my frequency as well as the Planet. But i was surprised and grateful to be given a gift to be able to have glimpses of other realities and dimensions while in meditative state. Its so beautiful in other dimensions, vibrant colors... its…"
"Lewis Hamilton must be totally banned from motor racing ..must not be allowed on any motor racing tracks throughout the world ..the ignorant person brought corrupt Black Lives Matter into sports ..he should have done his protest at his home not on…"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
World Chocolate Day is on 7th July 2022 https://nationaltoday.com/world-chocolate-day/#world-chocolate-day-... FOR ALL CHOCOLATE RETAILERS TO DISPLAY THEIR CHOCOLATES ON SPECIAL OFFER AND CLEAR ALL YOUR STOCK SO THEN YOU GET FRESH NEW…