London

April 13

I am a Reiki Master, Ethereal Crystal Healing Master, Kundalini Reiki Master, recieved The Orb Of Life, Gold Reiki, Amari Omni, The Violet Flame, Solar & Lunar Empowerments, The Crystal Rose, The Dolphin Heart Reiki System, The Unicorn Energy Healing System and Shield of Archangel Michael. I am currently studying reflexology.

Comments

• THANK YOU , CORDIAL GREETINGS FROM NORTH EAST ITALY -

GRAZIE , SALUTI CORDIALI DALL'ITALIA NORD EST --

• Hi Nigel, hope you are having a great weekend

• Thank you Nigel...welcome in my friends...wishing you one blessed and magic day/evening/ night...8115647262?profile=original

• Hello Nigel, nice to meet you and thanks for the friendship, I gladly accept. :)

Blessings

• Thanks for the addi Nigel!

• Hi Nigel, thanx for being a friend :)

Be Blessed...and Be Good
    Pasiel
  • Namaste,

Would like to take a moment to invite you to a Reiki ning, http://reikiservices.ning.com

Peace and Love.
  • Let the light of truth break thru~

Have a beautiful Day~ Love~G
  • Thank you, I would love to have some photos of England!
  • Good Evening do you have photos of Essex that you would be willing to post? England is so beautiful!
Nigel posted videos
Nov 2, 2020
Nigel left a comment for Daone
"Hello, have a very enjoyable weekend. Namaste"
Jul 23, 2010
Nigel posted a photo
cherokeewoman
Mar 11, 2010
Nigel posted a photo
Mandala
Jan 30, 2010

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"great interview with Jimmy Dore from yesterdays Mother of all Talk Shows by George Galloway
some really big truth bombs dropped here, enjoy!
"I was reading about U.S.'s mid-term elections. So U.S. has this behaviour which we thought was feature of 'immature democracies'? Here is how they do it: Biden tells Americans that the MAGA republicans are a threat to U.S. democracy, and that they,…"
"Haha! I watched that China camp thing! By now, it is obvious to us that this 'response to covid' thing is a much a do about nothing, which signifies nothing. But if such is the wrongs about China, then it is o.k. because they do it in their own…"
Drekx Omega replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Ah, Movella can fill you in on such topical applications...She has a degree in beauty therapy....As well as accountancy....
Hehe...What a combination...😄

But, if you would like a tip on dry skin and hair, from the keto perspective I would recommend…"
Drekx Omega replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"That's the way, take it in stages and branch out, as and when....One correction though, is that the protein should be moderate, rather than low......This relates to the possibility of overloading the kidneys and liver, processing excess amounts, if…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Olive oil for cooking, okay. Not sure about eating it directly. Maybe mixed with vegs or some kind of food dip.

The salt can be mixed in meals, soups and nuts can be salted too. I have sea salt, the pink Himalyan was out of stock.

What is the…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"I have a small jar of organic coconut oil which I have been using for dry hands and skin in the winter. I tried all sorts of organic herbs, teas and oils to deal with dry skin and unruly hair 😄

Last week I bought a larger jar of organic…"
"Energy bills in Europe and America, on the rise...?? Hehe..!! Well, not always the case, if you manifest abundance and plan ahead....Personally, my gas and electricity bills combined have actually gone down...From £105 per Month, to £38-19 from 1st…"