London

April 13

I am a Reiki Master, Ethereal Crystal Healing Master, Kundalini Reiki Master, recieved The Orb Of Life, Gold Reiki, Amari Omni, The Violet Flame, Solar & Lunar Empowerments, The Crystal Rose, The Dolphin Heart Reiki System, The Unicorn Energy Healing System and Shield of Archangel Michael. I am currently studying reflexology.

Comments

• THANK YOU , CORDIAL GREETINGS FROM NORTH EAST ITALY -

GRAZIE , SALUTI CORDIALI DALL'ITALIA NORD EST --

• Hi Nigel, hope you are having a great weekend

• Thank you Nigel...welcome in my friends...wishing you one blessed and magic day/evening/ night...8115647262?profile=original

• Hello Nigel, nice to meet you and thanks for the friendship, I gladly accept. :)

Blessings

• Thanks for the addi Nigel!

• Hi Nigel, thanx for being a friend :)

Be Blessed...and Be Good
    Pasiel
  • Namaste,

Would like to take a moment to invite you to a Reiki ning, http://reikiservices.ning.com

Peace and Love.
  • Let the light of truth break thru~

Have a beautiful Day~ Love~G
  • Thank you, I would love to have some photos of England!
  • Good Evening do you have photos of Essex that you would be willing to post? England is so beautiful!
Nigel posted videos
Nov 2, 2020
Nigel left a comment for Daone
"Hello, have a very enjoyable weekend. Namaste"
Jul 23, 2010
Nigel posted a photo
cherokeewoman
Mar 11, 2010
Nigel posted a photo
Mandala
Jan 30, 2010

ET Hugger replied to Ivy Ivy's discussion Galactic Languages in Starseeds from Sirius
"✨💙✨"
""Awaken all who slumber....!!" ❤️A message from Lady Kalestra.....

Drekx Omega replied to Ivy Ivy's discussion Galactic Languages in Starseeds from Sirius
"Kalestra is one of the wisest and most beautiful off-worlders, that I'm honoured to know......I will always be grateful for her presence and council....She AWAKENS us all, to our true roots.....🤗
Claude Bolling - Main Title [The Awakening, Original…"
"I read the channeling. I thought the Sirian phrase may have been copied from one of Sheldan's older messages. Apparently not.
I have a thing for languages so I find these galactic languages interesting.
Hebrew has much in common with the Plejaren…"
不滅の魂 - 天使 left a comment on Comment Wall
"As if they can do anything about it! Ridiculous, this so-called dark silk!
不滅の魂 - 天使 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The moon has risen,
The golden little stars shine
Bright and clear in the sky.
The forest stands black and silent,
And rises from the meadows
The white fog wonderful.

How is the world so quiet
And in the twilight shell
So trusting and so sweet
As a…"
不滅の魂 - 天使 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Today I feel loved. My heart is happy for no reason. I see the leaves falling in autumn and smell like the leaves from the garden. I feel the warm sunshine and I feel people loving each other. I see how the sun bathes everything in a glowing light.…"
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"Also check this video with English subtitles: https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1578103191874711552"