Universe

I am very sensitive person, I like justice, solidarity, etc. ... any real true values. I like my solitude. I like talking to exta-terrestrial life and other subjects such as archeology, astronomy, etc. ...

All People.

Comments

Hello Alpha 777 * i wish jou a lovely spring *

• Thank you !! :) I love it !! It's wonderful !
Nancy Galactic replied to Emaeli'on Sheran's discussion higher self in Ashtar Channelings Focus Group
"Hi Ashtar !! Long time I have not come to this site (almost 3-4 years?)! I'm glad to be back! Thank you my friend for your message! :)

Nancy :)"
Jan 2, 2016
Nancy Galactic left a comment for Nancy Galactic
"Thank you !! :) I love it !! It's wonderful !"
Dec 22, 2010

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle videos tons of great information about whats going on on our planet right now and what happened in our past.
"Zero point energy and scaler waves are talked about here. https://youtu.be/mhI0_8pJ-SY?si=rtcdf62aC-Qh1-Ri"
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Some technologies we can expect to see after first contact and landings including replicators and communicators. Healing devices also. https://youtu.be/0NHvVJ4FW3s?si=L5F2X0TQVMF6JJEs"
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes, interesting, thank you!"
"I can understand German, also....But yes, they speak in English and furnish the words with additional symbols, visuals, for added insights...
Even my Russian crew contacts, from Earth, prefer to speak English, which everyone uses as an international…"
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yea the woke really need to get their act together if they wanna get to see a first contact scenario. Hopefully when all the corruption is exposed they realize oh sh#t guess we were wrong about what we were preaching."
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"beside telepathic communication but you need a language for telepathic communication also, or am I wrong? how do you communicate with the GFL or with other ground crew personell? I assume in english?"