Somerset

July 2

Reiki as mentioned.love, reading people and trying to be there for their into ascension

My Reiki master is Elizabeth Bradley and I enjoy reading lots more whoever comes my way.

Comments

Moonlight replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion ACC Members... tells us where will you be and what will you do on 21-12-2012
"Amanda-love.
I actually think you may have a point. it is important not to let evil in through the back door."
Dec 21, 2012
Moonlight commented on Luke Skywalker's blog post Why are you here in this website?
"I'm here because I am curious to know what others are thinking at this momentous moment in time/no time."
Dec 20, 2012
Moonlight commented on Carmen Silva's video
"I am a being of Violet Fire, I am the purity God desires."
Dec 15, 2012
Moonlight left a comment for Kathar Ra
"Thank you for your friendship :)"
Dec 6, 2012

Infinity posted photos in First Open Contact Group
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Big Change Is Coming !!!
RichRaelian liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Galactic Languages in Starseeds From Pleiades
Love & Joy posted a discussion
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The language of our Sirian brothers and sisters is taught in this one. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/groups/sirianstarseeds/forum/topi..."
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post { False-flag } / Post-Ecliptic Observations & Our Regular Programming [videos] Sarge_ Kerry K. ;Starship Earth: The Big Picture
"''Above is what they’re calling a “wild glitch in the matrix”. Some would consider that an understatement—but more confirmation we don’t live in the world we believe.''
I believe something really strange is going on here! Did you view the above…"
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good blogs for anybody looking to learn how to speak languages from other worlds. This one teaches you some words spoken from our brothers and sisters over in the Pleiades. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/groups/pleiadeshomestar/forum/top..."
Justin89636 liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Galactic Languages in Starseeds From Pleiades