Comments

• I am delighted to welcome you to Ashtar Command Crew. Infinite Blessings of God's Infinity Energies of Your Soul's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for You in Every Moment, Steve

Appleton, WI

July 31

After the death of my son 3 years ago, I began my journey. I felt stagnant for several months until this year, 2021 - like I was waiting for something. This is it. More waking to go. Looking for guidance...light.

I am in need!!

Mary and mercygrace are now friends
Feb 18
Mary commented on Heather Reiss-James's video
"Wow. My mind is being opened."
Feb 8
Mary is now a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community
Feb 8

Steve Hutchinson left a comment on Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"<p><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DJLbUWQkvkg" title="YouTube video player" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315"…"
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
Activate and embody your highest potentials with this cutting-edge Guided Breath work Meditation.
jhyangcorea updated their profile
Roaring Lovely commented on amparo alvarez's blog post True National Debt Exceeds $123 Trillion
"I have often read that 'don't worry, when a country controls its currency, it can always pay its debts by simply printing more money'. One wonders what then was the purpose of borrowing? Why not just print the money and fund the whatever they were…"
Richard L liked amparo alvarez's discussion Gemasolar Solar Power Plant with Sunflower Shape Boosts Efficiency
Richard L liked amparo alvarez's blog post A New Energy Delivery System from the 9th Dimension ∞The 9D Arcturian Council
kingjeff commented on amparo alvarez's blog post Energy In Motion by KejRaj
"Very succinct heart expressed to our Hearts and received with love and returned from our Hearts
to you KejRaj ............Blessings kingjeff"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
You might have heard of neat burgers who are planning to open branches all over ...BUT DO NOT EAT THERE AS THE FOOD CONTAINS BLACK ENERGY AND BLACK VIBES AS THE OWNER LEWIS HAMILTON IS CORRUPT SOROS FUNDED BLACK LIVES MATTER ACTIVEST...so the vibes…