Comments

• I am delighted to welcome you to Lightgrid.

Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Healing, Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for You every day, Steve
  • Welcome to Ashtar Command.
  • Welcome to ACC. and it is no coincidence you found us...Here you can expressed freely about issues that interest you...Blessings and I invite you to go through my blogs...You will find many interesting messages from our Galactic brethren and the Ascended Master, Angels, Archangel, God Father/Mother, Creator and so on...

Kennewick, WA

April 9

64 yrs old, near death or death experience at 18 yrs old changed my life forever. Always a believer as long as I can remember. Verified at my experience. Have witnessed many UFOs with many others?

At the time of my experience I asked the name of the being who took me, as I would have said it was Jesus Christ, he told me he was "I am... It" but I have been called by many names. Jesus, Buda, etc.

Marklofgren is now a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community
Dec 1, 2020

Roaring Lovely commented on Holloworld's blog post Where you at now Q-Trump Huh?!!! "Trust the plan"
"But I agree with you that large scale pacifism of masses is a deadly poison. However, I dont think that meditation necessarily leads to this, nor that pacifism is championed exclusively by communist. Rather everyone of those in power loves it.…"
Hellen posted a discussion in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Another thing you get wrong is associating meditation with communism. 'Marxism' came less than two centuries ago while meditation was there tens of thaosands of years ago. Furthermore US is not under a threat of 'soviet aggression'. The vice-versa…"
Holloworld posted a blog post
(International Jewry has declared war on truth! This documentary like many others that are exposing the greatest lies of the 20th century surrounding the life and story of Adolf Hitler and WWII, has been deleted, blocked, and banned world wide not…
"There was a time I was the only one here railing against the idea that people should lessen or stop thinking altogether. We were told that to truely understand the universe, one should use the heart, not the mind. One should 'feel', not 'think'.…"
Holloworld commented on Holloworld's blog post Where you at now Q-Trump Huh?!!! "Trust the plan"
"(A summary of the article "Subversive and Pacifying Spirituality" with some additional info, link below)

Meditation is a very useful tool to raise your consciousness, to get more self-awareness, control over emotions, and to undo your programming /…"
Joanna and Malik are now friends
Richard L liked Spiritual Marcus's blog post Survival bag kit🎒⚠|3 card tarot reading🃏