Paris, ID

July 2

I am here to activate. I am here to ascend.

Chkahichdahk

Comments

• welcome to my list of friends.evonne.

• 8114040260?profile=original8114107068?profile=originalStay Blessed my friend!

• welcome home my friend. Adonai

• 8115213659?profile=originalThanks for your friendship. Blessings.

• greetings!

• Thank you so much.

• Dear Malachi Light Warrior,

Thank you for asking me as a friend. It is nice to have another friend from The States!

I can not see if you are male or female, but I guess Male !

I hope to see you much around here,

8114636301?profile=original

Love,light and laughter,

Your Dutch friend,

Meindert.

• Sending you greetings of joy and love on your journey of ascension.

• 8115198252?profile=originalThank you Malachi ... ;))

Malachi Light Warrior left a comment for kingjeff
"kingjeff"
Feb 10
Malachi Light Warrior commented on Joe Barnett's blog post THE LANDING
"bueatiful"
Dec 3, 2019
Malachi Light Warrior replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free
"i got kicked out my family thanksgiving for trying to cure my nephews autism with energy. what happened to the first amendment!?"
Dec 3, 2019
Malachi Light Warrior replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly
"cool!"
Jun 30, 2019

Sirian Starlight left a comment on Comment Wall
osmile2 updated their profile
"Then the guy there in that vid lied to you flatly at concluding end that 'the non-scientists are exited when things turn out to be what we expected, but scientists do the vice-versa since when things turns out to be what we did not expect, this…"
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion World Cup Football Fanatics / Extremist / Hooligans/ Trouble Makers ..Solution For Them
"Actually there are two magic wands that the modern scientists waves out to explain everything and to understand nothing. One is 'the accident' and the other is 'the symmetry'. If they cannot figure out how it can have come about via some…"
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Starship Earth: The Big PictureThe circus is in town! Have you seen what’s happening under the big top in Phoenix? It’s a real three-ring circus as the Democrats try to get their fraudulent, blatantly stolen election results certified, but more…
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"“Brazilian military stands with Bolsonaro to invoke Article 142.”

The US Military is being run by woke traitors and creampuffs"
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Troops have been moving around China in large numbers-Xi is crashing the economy with these ridiculous lockdowns and when the people ris up for real-you can guess the rest-Xi wants to be Moa Cow Dung"