Bahia

December 29

Age:

Just a nice person!

Comments

• thank,s for adding me and nice to meet you wish we can be friend and chat sometime as well to shear our spiritual knowldg
  • Lisisiliveria .... good morning ....do where do live in Brazil
  • Hang on ... you'll find out pretty soon!

Peace and Love in all ways:))))))))
  • Lisisilveira, what
    are you in?
  • Good Night Lisi. For while I became a member for curiosity. May I ask you what type of knowledge or entity helps you to find the ashtar and learn about this bwe world of knowledge for me? Thanks (se puder responder em portugues agradeço que fica mais rápido). Obrigado!
Lisisilveira left a comment for Roger
"Roger, I am not sure what I am doing here ... one day I hope I will find out :)"
Apr 6, 2009
Lisisilveira left a comment for Nelson
"Nelson,
eu ainda nao tive tempo de parar e estudar direito esse site. Mas deve ter alguma razao para eu me sentir bem aqui!!

Namaste
Lisi"
Mar 13, 2009

ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Food wisdom: when we eat more saturated fats, we have less food cravings, thus less cravings for carbs and sugar.

This data comes from Dr. Berg and he is right.

Fats, protein and carbs all fill up, but we should pick the healthiest options.

So…"
ET Hugger replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I just watched her video about Kaliningrad. Great to watch. The tour through the city and the short interviews with the people living there.

This makes me realize how much anti-Russian propaganda is actively spread in Europe. The aggressive…"
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"In this video, Eli talks about the hate mail she gets, for her vlogging....All the silly comments, the false accusations made about her, which are completely misguided....She is not the type of gal to respond with sob stories, though, as she's got…"
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Sir John Redwood does remind us of our vast untapped reserves of energy...I like to refer to this map of the North sea reserves in oil and gas...It clearly shows us that we have the lion's share, we just need to completely drop all the net-zero…"
"It is always a good practice, to learn wisdom from past luminaries, such as Sir John Redwood, who was a Conservative cabinet minister, during the Thatcher years of economic boom, in the UK...
He, like myself, sees the merit of energy independence…"
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"I liked that video about Afghanistan. The chats with the locals were easy going. Except the Sharia guy, he freaked me out. Also the compound looked like a prison ⛓

I like travel blogs and videos in general, it’s more real than heavily biased,…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Thanks! 😊

I take notes and I’m learning. I’m not a fanatic and go slowly 🚶🏻‍♀️🌲🌲🌲"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"So adagio moderato on the proteins 🎶

I don’t eat much meat, I find it heavy to digest. But softer meats in a stew or chicken (soup) sounds good to me. Or thinly sliced on a carby sandwich 😉

Dr. Berg eats hamburgers, not the Mac version. I may…"