SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY,CALIFORNIA

January 11

I am A person That don't profes any religion,but i am spiritually motivaded. that believe in spiritual guides and i try to help my brothers and sisters to understand that there is the hig power that god live in every one. that every one is a god living this dream. and everybody has to take responsability for their own body

many. and more to come

Comments

• I too love you.

• Thank you for the wonderful message Jose!

• Thankyou!

• 8114663054?profile=original

• Thank You so much i love you too.Much love and light to you.ONE LOVE XOXOXOX

• And again, Thank you!  Much love to you!

• Thank you!  Love to you!

• Thank you for making my day. Love you<3

Layra444 and Jose Ignacio Contreras are now friends
Jul 1
Layra444 and Jose Ignacio Contreras are now friends
Jun 30
Ebony Shalom and Jose Ignacio Contreras are now friends
Mar 13
Jose Ignacio Contreras left a comment for AngelRose
"You welcome Blessings"
Feb 23

Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"In this video, Eli talks about the hate mail she gets, for her vlogging....All the silly comments, the false accusations made about her, which are completely misguided....She is not the type of gal to respond with sob stories, though, as she's got…"
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Sir John Redwood does remind us of our vast untapped reserves of energy...I like to refer to this map of the North sea reserves in oil and gas...It clearly shows us that we have the lion's share, we just need to completely drop all the net-zero…"
"It is always a good practice, to learn wisdom from past luminaries, such as Sir John Redwood, who was a Conservative cabinet minister, during the Thatcher years of economic boom, in the UK...
He, like myself, sees the merit of energy independence…"
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"I liked that video about Afghanistan. The chats with the locals were easy going. Except the Sharia guy, he freaked me out. Also the compound looked like a prison ⛓

I like travel blogs and videos in general, it’s more real than heavily biased,…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Thanks! 😊

I take notes and I’m learning. I’m not a fanatic and go slowly 🚶🏻‍♀️🌲🌲🌲"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"So adagio moderato on the proteins 🎶

I don’t eat much meat, I find it heavy to digest. But softer meats in a stew or chicken (soup) sounds good to me. Or thinly sliced on a carby sandwich 😉

Dr. Berg eats hamburgers, not the Mac version. I may…"
"BTW note that Russia wants to change the game! By renaming Donbas a Russian territory, Ukraine will now suddenly became the invader, not the other way round! Then Russia will declare a full blown war on Ukraine! That is when the world will be forced…"
"Why are they not accepting a referendum in donbass? I mean they talk about 'what Ukrainian want'. Why not give them a chance to speak for themselves, rather than someone purpoting to speak for them in a western MSM or waving flags in stadiums or…"