New York, NY

November 18

Had an awakening about 6 years ago. Left evangelical Christianity for a more enjoyable and joyful journey. I believe everything is energy and we can connect to source energy with our high vibration emotions. I am a theology and sex geek. Learning more about my self and the universe every day.

Jesus, Lucifer, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Kevin Trudeau, DM Murdock, Charles Muir, Derek O'Neill, Napoleon Hill, Alister Crowley, Anton Levay, Helena Blavatsky, Depak Chopra just to name a few.

Comments

• Si, yo tambien naci en Bogota :)

Wonderful day or night to you!

John left a comment for Sila Velez
"Thanks! I didnt knmow you were Colombian. Saw that on youtube.  I was born in Bogota:)"
May 9, 2013

"Yes, the pralaya weapons of great destruction...It actually means "dissolution," leading to "non-existence" (physically) and truly can destroy planets, suns and systems...There are even ancient Earth Sanskrit texts, of Hindu cosmology, that make an…"
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
THE KEY TO SELF-LOVE IS TO SEE THE HEART'S DESIRES. LISTEN TO THAT CALL, LEAVE COMFORTABILITY AND FEAR BEHIND. TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH, GO THE EXTRA MILE, AND SURRENDER YOURSELF TO THE HIGHER GUIDANCE AND WISDOM OF YOUR HEART. THIS IS THE JOURNEY FROM…
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Earth is grieving and her heart breaks, not for herself because she is resilient and strong. No, her heart is breaking for all of those who cannot ascend with her as her spirit rises out of the Third Dimension forever.Ascension has been long and…
"Nice info☺
I am not sure, was it JFK who wanted USA to launch a nuke to the moon to demonstrate US's power to USSR?

Anyway you get it correct. Nukes are still paltry weapons. I expect advanced civilizations to have far more powerfull weapons. I…"
Richard L liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Galactic Federation: We Welcome You To 5D.
"Roaring said: "And nukes don't destroy planets because they are not powerful enough. In 'star wars' (which I haven't watched) they used a weapon termed 'death star' to destroy planets. It is megastructure the size of the moon. It beams powerful…"
Richard L liked Drekx Omega's video
𝒮𝒜𝒩 不滅 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I said that PHATHON was destroyed by a NUKLEAR KATHASTOPHE not by a NUKLEAR WAPPON. Scientists compete with each other back then. The cause is rather unknown, but it has torn the planet apart. PHATHON had the most advanced technology in space. The…"