Norwich

April 27

I am young and still on my path to discover my spiritual interests in detail. Tho I know the direction, it will take hard work to get where I need to be in order to fulfil my mission.

Bashar was my first Spiritual Source, but also my mother shared her wisdom and showed me things. Then there is my Daskalos from Cyprus, also known as the Magus of Strovolos who is a huge inspiration for me.

Comments

• Hi thanks for the friendship dude, Namaste X
  • Thank you ! :)

"I was reading about U.S.'s mid-term elections. So U.S. has this behaviour which we thought was feature of 'immature democracies'? Here is how they do it: Biden tells Americans that the MAGA republicans are a threat to U.S. democracy, and that they,…"
"Haha! I watched that China camp thing! By now, it is obvious to us that this 'response to covid' thing is a much a do about nothing, which signifies nothing. But if such is the wrongs about China, then it is o.k. because they do it in their own…"
Drekx Omega replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Ah, Movella can fill you in on such topical applications...She has a degree in beauty therapy....As well as accountancy....
Hehe...What a combination...😄

But, if you would like a tip on dry skin and hair, from the keto perspective I would recommend…"
Drekx Omega replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"That's the way, take it in stages and branch out, as and when....One correction though, is that the protein should be moderate, rather than low......This relates to the possibility of overloading the kidneys and liver, processing excess amounts, if…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Olive oil for cooking, okay. Not sure about eating it directly. Maybe mixed with vegs or some kind of food dip.

The salt can be mixed in meals, soups and nuts can be salted too. I have sea salt, the pink Himalyan was out of stock.

What is the…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"I have a small jar of organic coconut oil which I have been using for dry hands and skin in the winter. I tried all sorts of organic herbs, teas and oils to deal with dry skin and unruly hair 😄

Last week I bought a larger jar of organic…"
"Energy bills in Europe and America, on the rise...?? Hehe..!! Well, not always the case, if you manifest abundance and plan ahead....Personally, my gas and electricity bills combined have actually gone down...From £105 per Month, to £38-19 from 1st…"
"Quote:
"Personally I dont not agree with the way that Afghans treat their women, but that is my personal assessment and would not justify a war..."

This is true, and I agree with you, mainly because this situation has happened throughout the world,…"