Santa Fe, NM

October 27

love is all there is.

the Grandfathers , the grandmothers, Jesus, all my relations, The I Am, all the Babbas, music, movies smart spirits. loving guides.

Comments

• Hello friend! How are you? :D
  • Hello! I'd love to come see your new place!
  • Hello
  • Hello. How are you? :D Hope everything is going well! - J
  • Oh hello.
Coyote Butterfly commented on RayZA's video
"Many blessings to you little Grandmother.
 "
Sep 16, 2011
Coyote Butterfly replied to Dripley21's discussion Some prayers for my dog please..
"Dearest Creator I say best Prayers for this four leggeds sweet life. I ask what Driply asks, Quote:I just want her in a good home with loving people that will care for her no matter what..end quote.
I ask for this beautiful dog to know she is loved…"
Aug 24, 2011
Coyote Butterfly commented on s_e's video
"Abraham Hicks
some of my best teachers."
Jun 29, 2011
Coyote Butterfly commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Feeling Things Is a Human Right, By Ben-Arion
"I dont know how to put pictures or videos on my posts. So Ill keep it simple
Here is a link to videos to help you change your subconscious negative feelings and core beliefs that might be fuling hurt anger lonliness fear The stuff that we have…"
Jun 16, 2011

"Trust Wray.....l!! lol 😉

"Oh! I forgot to note that the problem with defining 'parasite' as strictly 'living inside the host' is that it neatly excludes cloths lice, bed bugs, mosquitoes etc from 'parasite' category. Clothes lice do not live IN us. They live NEAR us, just…"
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"And the truism of logical-intuition allows the initiate access to levels of mind that stretch far into the higher subplanes of the manasic...In effect, there are two aspects of mind, one being the higher intuitive, the other being the concrete…"
"This quote is excellent advice for any true initiate within the Spiritual Hierarchy.....Noting that one enters the Hierarchy at the 3rd degree initiation....Therefore one assumes a responsibility for good works, clear thoughts and pure deeds, based…"
"You're most welcome and this morning the Count has confirmed that you are with Master Kuthumi's ashram and have a 2-ray soul, that of Love-Wisdom...
He also reaffirmed that Ivy is in the same ashram and reassures you both that it is one of the…"
"Now, there are those who say 'parasite' proper must live inside the host, without killing the host. But still some people, me included, do not see two connected objects as two different objects at all. Thus 'parasite-host' dichotomy is also mistaken…"
Richard L commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Love I am; by rev. joshua skirvin
"I'am that I'am!"
Agarther Z replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I know exactly what you mean ET Hugger, I had "Matura" in a technical school and I am also brain oriented but I know exactly what I feel but I feel everything and can't control it, I call it logical-intuition LOL
that's why I tend to focus on world…"