Plymouth, Devon

October 21

Age:

Archangel Kamiel, Michael, Raphael, Jesus, Master Cheung, Master Wong, Mantak Chia, Chris Comish & my HigherSelf & to ALL who I have encountered over many lives...

Comments

• Thank yoou for your beautiful message !
    LOVE ! always ! all ways !
  • Photobucket
    Blessings
    Love
    Theresa
  • Thanks so much for your friendship dear Chichieun. I'm happy to meet you. May we all grow together in love, light, peace, joy and harmony.
    LoveLight, Marilyn

Photobucket
  • Thank you:)) I love you!! peace and blessings your way:)
  • Thank you for your faith and love!
  • Happy to be onboard. Love and light from Lotus
  • Thank you for the friend request. I hope you get to read an important message from archangel Michael. It is posted on my page under his picture. thanks and love ~Cate
  • I am honoured to have you as a friend, thank you for your comment, May love peace and light be with you always
Chichieun posted videos
Nov 2, 2020
Chichieun left a comment on Lady Quan Yin & The Lavender Flame
"Dear AlexanderॐAshan, Thank You Dear Brother for your invite. I accept with Gratitude. Peace and Infinite Blessings of Light and Love from Divine source to YOU on this Beautiful Day...Light , Love and Peace to ALL we are ONE...Chichieun"
Mar 2, 2012
Chichieun left a comment for MGem80
"Dear Emma, How are you keeping there my lovely. Thank You for stopping by. this linear time as we know it is dissolving rapidly. Nearly 2012 already! Are you still down at the gallery? Keep smiling and let those feelings grow into the next stage of…"
Jul 28, 2011
Chichieun left a comment for nevabeta
"Dear nevbeta, I Thank You for your connection and friendship. I am not on FB but if you Google my name you will find me. I hope that you are enjoying the Beautiful Weekend that we are having Dear One...Light, Love and Peace to ALL we are…"
Jul 3, 2011

Jose Ignacio Contreras and Sirian Starlight are now friends
Chris Comish and Sirian Starlight are now friends
HummingbirdAngel updated their profile
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Glad you enjoy this, dear heart....Also I would like to elaborate somewhat, upon the surface continent of Sakarra, being surrounded on all sides by oceans.....This is not simply an island continent, like the former ancient Atlantis, Lemuria, or…"
ET Hugger commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"I love it 😍
The data, the talk, the vibe.

Water implosion sounds interesting. Does it literally clear water and does it work better than water filters? Or can they be used next to one another.

I like this one because it’s portable:…"
"I would like to clarify another point for Randy, which is about planet Sirius B4 and the name my contacts prefer to use, in contrast to what they told young Sheldan, which he understandably wants to maintain in his literature.....The planet is…"
"Z...You're most welcome, my friend.....Also I would like to clarify another point for Randy, which is about planet Sirius B4 and the name my contacts prefer to use, in contrast to what they told young Sheldan, which he understanderbly wants to…"