Tauranga

August 2

have been an abductee since the age of 3, always believed in aliens and UFOs even before it was fashionable, been an outcast for my beliefs, in touch with an off-world entity called armesiss who has given me insights that i otherwise would not have known

Comments

• Hello... your profile caught my attention :)
    Just that. Have a nice day!
  • Sounds very Interesting would love to hear about your experiences

Blessings Tracy
  • ~Welcome to Ashtar Command dear friend

, may you be blessed! :)
    Love&Light,
    ~Crystal~
Armesiss left a comment for Starseed
"Anytime im online im glad to talk Tracey"
Apr 23, 2010

Jose Ignacio Contreras and Sirian Starlight are now friends
Chris Comish and Sirian Starlight are now friends
HummingbirdAngel updated their profile
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Glad you enjoy this, dear heart....Also I would like to elaborate somewhat, upon the surface continent of Sakarra, being surrounded on all sides by oceans.....This is not simply an island continent, like the former ancient Atlantis, Lemuria, or…"
ET Hugger commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"I love it 😍
The data, the talk, the vibe.

Water implosion sounds interesting. Does it literally clear water and does it work better than water filters? Or can they be used next to one another.

I like this one because it’s portable:…"
"I would like to clarify another point for Randy, which is about planet Sirius B4 and the name my contacts prefer to use, in contrast to what they told young Sheldan, which he understandably wants to maintain in his literature.....The planet is…"
"Z...You're most welcome, my friend.....Also I would like to clarify another point for Randy, which is about planet Sirius B4 and the name my contacts prefer to use, in contrast to what they told young Sheldan, which he understanderbly wants to…"