Comments

Sugar Grove, IL

March 4

Im, 21 one years old on earth now, Im a mother, my sons 3 years old, im sensitive, im the one pple come to when they need advice or help, im funny also i live to help a soul get back to the path of happiness theres a differnt feeling of sastifcation and happiness that pple try to find frm drugs but thats evil, u have to earn that sertain feeling frm the gods not just given it,im the goddess of love, im also physic and shows.

I honestly can say i have no teachers, there is alot of corupted souls trying to attack my soul i have a few pertecters, that seem to come back into my life and they been there for me when im needing it, Im a goddesss im one of wise ones no need for teachers.

Aliea commented on Michael - G's photo
"i like the pic"
May 19, 2010
Aliea left a comment for Benbodhi
"and i like the eye tatto i just painted a picture like that 3weeks ago but the eye was brown lol"
May 17, 2010
Aliea left a comment for Benbodhi
"hey thanx for the friendship :)"
May 17, 2010
Aliea commented on Ben-Arion's video
"ive already been to this world its not quite a earth but the placees ive had to go and help the one im supose to be with ritte now, but hes being attaced by the evil,and together we fought off a attacker stronger then normal it got me in my dreams,…"
May 16, 2010

Brandee updated their profile
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Lewis Hamilton Must Be Banned From Motor Racing For Life
"He made all the drivers and viewers put up with corrupt Black Lives Matter so out he must go and totally banned from all race tracks"
Brandee and Admiral Matthew are now friends
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Amazing experienced. 1972 to 1974 Earth was placed in a suspended reality. Ive watched his video. I was born during that time 🥰. And we experienced things we cant explain in words and we cant explain why or how :D great times to be on Earth."
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"I recheck the image again, and i realized there is a difference between Omega and Libra symbol. The libra has a line on the bottom. Now i know the symbol that appeared in my crown chakra is Omega not Libra, because it has no line at the bottom.…"
Layra444 replied to Ben-Arion's discussion Fill In The Blank: I Practice Meditation Because...
"To raise my frequency as well as the Planet. But i was surprised and grateful to be given a gift to be able to have glimpses of other realities and dimensions while in meditative state. Its so beautiful in other dimensions, vibrant colors... its…"
"Lewis Hamilton must be totally banned from motor racing ..must not be allowed on any motor racing tracks throughout the world ..the ignorant person brought corrupt Black Lives Matter into sports ..he should have done his protest at his home not on…"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
World Chocolate Day is on 7th July 2022 https://nationaltoday.com/world-chocolate-day/#world-chocolate-day-... FOR ALL CHOCOLATE RETAILERS TO DISPLAY THEIR CHOCOLATES ON SPECIAL OFFER AND CLEAR ALL YOUR STOCK SO THEN YOU GET FRESH NEW…