TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST FOLKS I JOINED THE ASHTAR COMAND CREW THING AND ITS NOT BEEN WORTH MY WHILE EVERYONE ON THERE AS WELL MEANING AS THEY ARE ALL SEEM TO HAVE THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE ELSE SAIS, IM MORE OF A REALIST AND AM CONCERNED THAT ITS PERHAPS RUN BY AND MAY BE ANOTHER PLOY BY THE ILLUMINATTI SCUM . ANY TIME IVE QUESTIONED WHAT THEY POST AND ASK REAL IMPORTANT RELEVENT QUESTIONS NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME BACK INCLUDING THIS BEN ARIEN WHO RUNS THE WEB SITE HE SIMPLY DIDENT REPLY WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THE SOCALLED PLANET X NEBRU DOOMSDAY BALLOCKS. (SOMETIMES BEING A SKEPTIC IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION !!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well folks a lot of people are still posting about green light mass arrests and good et`s comeing to save the day by takeing the bad guys and the corrupt off the planet, all sounds rather nice and decent of them but as i keep saying,,,,,, wheres the proof ????? its not in the papers, its not on the news , and this first contact fly by air display with good et`s space ships to prepair us for the mass landings and the hay folks we are here we have allways been here we are related to you lets come rescue you bring you into the golden spiritual age by mentoring you thing people are saying- sounds kind of condescending dosent it ? dont we have wise enlightened spiritual leaders and spiritual peoples on this earth allread who have been doing the spiritual thing for thousands of years allready ? , also id like to point out all the articles about how the good et`s are going to make a new government and new currency, and so on- hmm? sounds a little bit too much like the new world order dose it not?? makes me not trust the so called good guys because they are sounding a bit too much like the bad guys in some of the things they claim they are doing for our benifit ? . 9QUESTION EVERYTHING FOLKS !!!) .
  • Hi i could not agree more Stew, So im going to be honest to as what i find---It is difficult to place what i say because you may not wear my shoes or pathway, but i have allways  being honest in my work, but i dont work anymore, but when i was in the factory, i was never afraid to speak out about ets, and many afterwards after the jokes took me seriously and asked for books,and asked questions. Asking questions is very important as following a passion--so you strike a balance---as you say to live in the real world. When i had a abduction with a freind, it was the realistic experiance anyone can have, so i connect to many in the ammach---abduction uk and there work. But i do not allways agree with there videos--so watch them like a hawk---but i go under eagleye. Many paranormal events have happened to me, over differant periods of time and at 65 i got past carring what people think or do, and i respect all veiws---until what i say is exhausted--so i leave a forum as yourself,---hugs and kisses are not what this is about or fatancy tales. i have dropped here to make a point nothing else. So to what you say i have had the same treatment---ask serious question you are blocked as a idiot, but im just not one. I was attacked by the tolec guy, because i made it akward, i will ask a sensible question--about ascention--or vibrational shifting--the mind and soul. The whole pupose to better our planet and stop us playing war games--with bevevolant ets via the usa government star wars programme. Well this tolec guy said, some of us will say here, other move of to a new world why??---after a vibrational change---no answer. Then he says its a 12 year journey, so i said if you where ill and not reach it, would you go to 4d vibration--or heaven plane. His answer--oh you will have a super medical and be made 100%fit like new--??? er we just had a vibraton change??---so thinking this we must also be mentally aware and be conciderate in many things. He said when you go to this new planet you must be respected and kept green---thats a condition you must meet before going in the first place. So we have a option after becoming super fit--keep it green---and if you stay on the old one--and it was made good--why would we have a choice-- to move off where you decided to come by soul choice and free will?? from a previous incarnation. i am well aware of this---so am not so green, but green by his 3d mindset--l better leave it there Stewart  ps im only making a few points nothing more.regards Brian

• Where did you find that link - the title of your post?  If you have any questions, you can ask me.  If I'm doing something else, I just hit you with a friend request.  You can send me your questions to my inbox then check back later for your reply.  Thanks, Darryl

• it is wise to listen to the latest David Icke video from Germany--it helps to balance minds 

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Galactic Federation of Light
Like the one illustrated in this photo dating back to World War 2.
Jun 8, 2023
Beings like that need to smile more that is if they can or not.
Jun 7, 2023
Could have a world similar to this scene from star wars.
Jun 3, 2023
That is one subject I agree with Carl Sagan on but as for the ET reality I have different views.
Jun 2, 2023
Traksa posted a photo in Galactic Federation of Light
The dark cabal obviously considered Kennedy a threat no doubt.
Mar 11, 2023
Stew LightStar posted a discussion in Galactic Federation of Light
Sep 8, 2012
eagleye replied to Stew LightStar's discussion WHY DO GROUPS LIKE THE ASHTAR COMMAND IGNORE & NOT REPLY TO REAL QUESTIONS? in Galactic Federation of Light
"Hi Stew these are generated message forms--mostly from the usa, so thy send promises and gifts of…"
Jul 21, 2012
Stew LightStar posted a discussion in Galactic Federation of Light
WHY DO GROUPS LIKE THE ASHTAR COMMAND IGNORE & NOT REPLY TO REAL QUESTIONS?Posted by Stew LightStar…
Jul 11, 2012
More…