The Cosmic Eye - April 21, 2013 - Omnec Onec

The Cosmic Eye - April 21, 2013 - Omnec Onec

http://ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/events/omnec-onec-from-venus-special-guest-on-cosmic-eye-ashtar-command-

8110566492?profile=originalThe Cosmic Eye - Ashtar Command Radio with your host CmdrAleon presents Omnec Onec who became publicly known by her autobiography From Venus I Came. In this book she portrays her life on the astral level of Venus and teaches timeless wisdom and unconditional love.

"As I was born on the planet Venus in another dimension and came to your planet as a young child, I was able to retain the knowledge and information that I had gathered as a soul through many incarnations and life times. I can keep this information intact, and what I teach people is actually what I know and not what I've read about or what I've heard, but what I have experienced through many different life cycles on Earth and in other dimensions."

Join us with Omnec Onec in a short live interview - the very first since her recovery from a stroke in 2009. We are excited to bring you someone who did come here from Venus on a vast mission of peace and goodwill. This will be the first interview on Radio anywhere for Omnec Onec.

Tune in for another show that will be out of this world.

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/KzKWs6MV/TCE130421_-_omnec_onec.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Cosmic Eye posted a discussion in AshtarCommandRadio
The Cosmic Eye - January 01, 2023 - HotHeadBrettCmdr. Aleon interview with HotHeadBrett who filmed…
Jan 2, 2023
The Cosmic Eye - September 04, 2022 - SolarisCmdr. Aleon interview with…
Sep 11, 2022
The Cosmic Eye - May 29, 2022 - Cmdr. AleonCmdr. Aleon speaks about how the Space Brothers are here…
Jun 2, 2022
The Cosmic Eye - April 10, 2022 - Peace MeditationA short peace meditation with Cmdr.…
Apr 17, 2022
The Cosmic Eye - February 20, 2022 - Kadar MonkaTelepathic transmission from Kadar Monka of the…
Feb 21, 2022
The Cosmic Eye - January 30, 2022 - Cmdr. AleonCmdr. Aleon commentary on various topics: Inner…
Feb 4, 2022
The Cosmic Eye - January 23, 2022 - Cmdr. AleonCmdr. Aleon commentary on Earth changes and…
Jan 26, 2022
Weekly episodes of "The Cosmic Eye" are recorded from the stream by WESU-FM, and are posted…
Oct 2, 2021
More…