Who else? What else? Where else?
These events are going to be a shock to most of the public, who have been lulled into complacency by a media conspiracy of silence. They will be scared and confused, since they will not know whom to trust, how bad the situation has been, or whether it is sufficiently contained.
Now is the time that forward-looking leaders can begin to prepare, so you can honestly state that this is on your radar, and you are taking proactive steps to manage the situation. There is ample evidence of this being a very real and serious situation, and to ignore it is irresponsible.
We can be reasonably certain that the following will experience major impacts from #TheStorm:
#TheStorm will reveal three scams that are each trillions of dollars in scope that will further damage the reputation of the media, academia, government, and religious bodies:
- Political foundations that are used to launder bribes and payoffs (e.g. under the cover of "book deals").
- Charities that are nothing of the kind, being covers for illegal activities.
- NGOs that have a covert purpose (e.g. Red Cross involvement in organ harvesting plus human trafficking).
- Multi-national corporations who are using slave labour, or have operations in certain politically risky countries (e.g. Apple being forced to repatriate manufacturing from China).
- Financial industry players, with many banks having large fraud liabilities. It is no secret that some like Bank of America, Citibank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, and Deutsche Bank face trouble, having over-indulged in nefarious business practises.
- Media industry, which faces a cataclysmic loss of trust by the public as its past misdeeds and methods get exposed to the light.
- Telecoms and IT, which is the foundation for a great deal of espionage. Amazon is tainted by its CIA associations; Google faces a total brand meltdown.
- Energy, as a great deal of corruption is tied to oil and gas extraction and commodity trading, as well as the push for renewables driven by illegitimate concerns.
- War-for-profit (drawing in banks, arms industry, and public and private intelligence agencies).
- Carbon tax (there is no "climate emergency").
- Fraud through foreign aid.