many will come in my name

Matthew 24:4-7The Oliver discourse... the course of this ageAnd Jesus answered and said unto them take heed that no man deceive you.5. For many will come in my name saying they are Christ and they will deceive many.6. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars seethat ye be not troubled for all these things must come to pass but the end is not yet.7. For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.Im not putting this here as a scare tactic but as a way to show that what the Bible says is true. People are being deceived on who God is and his son and the truth of what is. Everything in the verses can be seen with our own eyes. Yes there are other beings not of this planet but just as we are good and there's bad so it is with them.Im sorry but must say this yes Lucifer was once the most beautiful beloved angel of God but he fell all because of his distainment of the human race. Which God created out of perfect love for us and Lucifer hated that. He's sly he comes in sugar coats things lies and twists what was said by God. To get us turned from God. God said Lucifer will do this and there will be a time God said he will come and lock Lucifer and Lucifer's dark angels and followers in the pit forevermore to build his kingdom of love peace light and everlasting life.I can't even say im sorry for ruffeling peoples feathers when God himself said this things from the time of ancient until today thru Scripture messangers prophets.You are intelligent people wake up look around and discern.I myself wish it was a marshmallow world of nothing but love light rainbows and unicorns. No etc can stop our demise only we can by being of one mind and spirit knowing and living by the truth of father and mother God. They are where I learned to live love and honor. Their words are hope for those that walk in light and truth. God loves you he needs you and no matter what others feel or say about you it matters not to mother father God its unconditional.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "OK still not sure whom you are addressing?"

You should have been able to deduce I was talking to You since it was Your sentence I quooted.. ;)

"anyway I would like to know what a text wall is?"

Basically, ranting without thought.
    Automatic writing, where you post what you've written directly from your HS instead of spending time editing it first and removing the "uninterestable's" as well as balancing out the more obvious sources for misunderstandings.  :)

"Do I do those?"

It happens. But you're getting better and better.
    All your latest posts have been formatted quite nicely. :)

• I'm speaking to everyone that needs me, but in this particular reply I were speaking to You. :)

• Valana the song goes....

Jesus loves the little children all the little children of the world
    Red or yellow black or white they are precious in his sight
    Jesus loves the children of the world

Yup years as a youth pastor I can sing them all lol
    • I never did sunday school but preached to the youth. I had a way to keep their attention and they understood.
  • Lol, I'll be giving you hints and tips on how to write comprehensible material as I see your needs emerge. I have 20 years experience of "typing to the masses" so there's at least 'some' expertise in me that I think I can add to your knowledge there. :)

• "but I want to make sure nothing I say can be misconstrued."

That is admirable. But "wall-of-text" is not the solution to that problem.
    It will only lead your readers to skim through and ignore large portions of what you write instead.

I too used to express myself with text-walls a few years ago, until I realized that noone actually read them.
    If you are to write large portions of text, at least split them up into equally sized chunks with a space or two between them, especially when you go to another sub-subject within the subject you're discussing.

It is better to spend 2 hours on composing a short, concise and well worded message than it is spending 1 hour on making a long one. :)

• Well that clears things up! Gotta love disinformation. Thanks Acute and Val for leading me to this.

<3 Frazer

• I heard the call at a young age too. Instead of playing house I played church an evangelist out healing people like Yeshua did. I lived in gang type neigbirhood and it helped other kids learn. From the mouth of babes.
  • Thank you. We live in a society of where kids know to much of nothing. Its a shame you have to email your kids for them to come to dinner. People need to learn discerment.
  • "5. For many will come in my name saying they are Christ and they will deceive many."

I'll say.
    Every time I see a post on this site where some "channeller" (read: fake) says "I am sananda/christ/jesus/whatever" I just want to throw up. What disgusts me even more is that like 80% of the lightworkers believe it.. ;)

For everones information: Sananda is an internet invention. It didn't exist before the internet. Few people know this since most lightworkers online today grew up on the internet.
    We were warned in the 90's that the young people of the future would forget their history. It seems like that "prophecy" have actually come to fruition.

Those who were not fortunate enough to grow up outside the internet, have completely forgotten what it is to be Human.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Aleena posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Ok, I am going to go ahead and post this message that I had for the Eagle Haven group earlier and…
Mar 10, 2015
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Bless you and thank you for your words
Gailene"
Dec 7, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Persistance and consistency is what I needed to complete this post for you today!!! peace have a…"
Dec 7, 2014
"I'm sorry my friends I had a difficult time posting this today! the powers that Be did not want me…"
Dec 6, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Come Let us adore Him… Give praises unto the Lord… Oh Give Thanks unto the Creator of Heaven and…
Dec 6, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"This was Dr Franks Robe/ it's amazing after I posted the photo the computer crashed!"
Dec 3, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"Thank you Valana for those Kind words... I decree unto you that we are at the edge of Night…"
Dec 2, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
The Disciple of Trials Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory  THE LAMB HAS…
Dec 1, 2014
More…