A message from Archangel Michael channelled by Shekina Rose,
9th October 2010

I, Archangel Michael, in unison with the Blue Ray give to you the Double Blue Ray Sword Power Protection Grid of Archangel Michael. This comes straight from the highest order of the warrior force protection archangels' legions of Archangel Michael Blue Ray Codes of God and Creation. This is a reply to you as we in heaven and earth have heard your prayers and call of protection so you may be sovereign in your divine power of shining Glory. 10:10 12:12

The Double Blue Ray Sword Power Protection Grid of Archangel Michael will assist you in coming back into your bodies to give you the greatest protection of the universe, thus being your “I am embodiment” of Higher Self - Soul Power, that is merged in harmonic concordance to the cosmic pulse of Gaia's Christ Grid. This is a realignment frequency shift to the galactic core – what you call ascension and coming of the new age of Light. The Archangel Michael Grid will assist to prepare you for this next level of complete Divine Alignment and ascension in your bodies for the 13-33-333 Christ Grid emergence anchoring of the Mother's heart of Creation, the Shekinah.

Protection and assistance for the empathic ultra sensitive Blue Ray, Light Bearer and Star Beings to anchor the Shekinah on Gaia.

You, the Blue Ray, Light Bearer and Star Beings who are of empathic, ultra sensitive nature can sense and feel the bombardment of increased energetic and solar radiation activity from the ascension process, higher and lower dimension vibrations from group consciousness and shifting frequencies of Gaia, that may have put you out of your bodies and out of divine alignment.

This can be typical of an ultra sensitive empath being and especially for the blue ray. Due to this increased energetic overload, your auric field may have leaks and bleeds from stress, causing you overwhelm, fatigue, periods of exhaustion, anxiety, heart palpitations, heart ache, pain, difficult breathing, needing greater nutrition and minerals. Please seek the counsels of your health and holistic providers, as even though these can be ascension symptoms, you may still be in need of assistance for your body. We wish to point out that your evolutionary new earth bodies 33 are now requiring greater care of love, energetics, nutrition, minerals, and emotional support, and with increased time and alignment to Nature, they require an upgrade of what you have normally been doing.

Archangel Michael's Blue Ray Angel Number 55

I give to you now my code number vibration of 55 and spirit animal, the eagle, with my colors being blue and gold with red. When you see this number vibration and/or my spirit animal the eagle appearing in your life, know it is Creation's almighty power of God's hands through Archangel Michael and the Blue Ray clearing all obstacles and lower density, creating a higher pathway for you. I speak to you in many ways and this is one you can come to recognize as a sacred communication of Creation; the universe is speaking to you and it is in constant movement to serve your highest soul intentions.

The meaning of 55 and new frequency of 10:10 Stargate

You are God in form; your hands - each one with five fingers, represent the almighty hands of God, that equal 55 - twice the power protection of God, that equals 10 which means a full cycle is complete and whole. Once you reach this level you may experience a higher frequency and choose your next course of activation. The 55s are the action and power of God's movement of the universe to bring wholeness and balance in whatever you are praying for to bring you forward into life.

Archangel Michael's Double Blue Sword of Protection

The double blue swords of protection are literally an energetic matrix X, that come down in front of your sacred heart and solar plexus, creating a Power Protection Grid from all that does not serve your highest nature to your Christ I Am in form. The double blue swords of protection ground and neutralize overwhelming frequencies so you may feel in your bodies your true power and essence until you feel/sense that you do not require this assistance anymore.

This is a Holy dispensation of Archangel Michael and the Blue Ray to nurture and honor the sacred divine feminine within you. So you may experience greater trust to commit fully to being in your bodies and being home here on Gaia. This creates huge amounts of accessible life force empowering your path of Light and Divine Original Blueprint power source.

The protection grid creates an energetic stability so you may participate more in your world, giving your immune system a chance to build greater strength and resistance. This will create a spiritual awareness cognizance to your earth bodies through the electromagnetic pulse of Gaia so you may balance yourselves at will to the Cosmic Pulse. This leads to the ultimate protection and power, the emergence of oneness and unity – wholeness. You, the sensitive empathic Star Being, are already designed and programmed for this unity telepathic communication of the universe - it is the true way of your Divine Blueprint.

Archangel Michael's Double Sword Protection Grid & Electromagnetic Balancing

Prepare your body and spirit by touching your 3rd eye and higher heart the sacred heart, making an 8 sacred alignment then take arms crossing them as in a X fashion over your heart chakra and still crossed flip down over your solar plexus, hands straight reaching to the heart of Gaia, then back to your heart to seal grid.

Then say:

In my Beloved I Am presence of the universe,

I am ready to release what no longer serves my highest good and greatest joy,

I call Archangel Michael, the Blue Ray Codes of Light, Legions of Michael's Warrior Force Angels, and invoke your Double Blue Ray Sword Protection Grid now, so I may be in my divine power and sovereign self now!

In Grace, Elohim, balance my Electromagnetic energies to Mother Gaia's perfect Harmonic Christ grid;

Empower and harmonize my energy fields and body to radiance and perfect vibrant health;

Release all interference, disturbance, lower density, any energetic in any form not of my true core essence and well being to Source Creation, never to return to my space again, as I instantly seal, align and balance all my energy bodies and fields in my higher self alignment of peace, now!

Please, Archangel Michael and my Holy Christed self, do what you know needs to be done so I am whole and in complete divine alignment.

Thank you and it is done!

We know of your highly evolved and advanced gifts of light, this is who you already are. We sense that you wish to go beyond and we say that is your great true Mastery of being, to bring yourself and divine essence to your bodies, to Gaia. As you do, what you have sensed and felt will come true - that you are so much more. We are giving you the ancient sacred technologies for you to build upon and create the new age of Light; this is what is required for you to reach the next level and frequency shift.

Come back home to your bodies and into the sacred heart which will activate your divine blueprint, what you came here to do, restoring the ancient codes of Light back to the cells of your God DNA. This is your place of longing for home that was encoded by your soul before birth and was done not so you would wish to leave or feel alienated here on Gaia, on the contrary, so you would remember, awaken and fulfill your destiny - to know the holy power of the sacred heart in your body, the true connection to power and source right where you are. It is time to bring all that you are to Gaia, as all of Creation is your home in the heart of God, your I Am consciousness of being truly alive. 13

Continue to receive and be open, be at home where we can find you so we may give to you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven. 333 We are one with thee in divine alliance in the cosmic heartbeat of Creation.

Information from: http://www.archangelmichael.com.au/menu3-aamichael-messages/pages/others/sr-bluerayangelnumber.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I absolutely adore/love AA michael <3

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion A Message From Shekina Rose.....Blue Ray Transmissions.... in The Blue Rays
"Friends,
I am surprized why writings can not be printed here....
Ceratin are there but not the…"
Apr 7, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in The Blue Rays
Shekinaspeaks/ Blue Ray Transmissions Cathedral Rock Vortex Goddess Temple Sedona AZ, USA      For…
Apr 7, 2014
Rafael posted a discussion in The Blue Rays
Dear Blue Rays, It's absolutely a pleasure to contact you in regards to networking with other blue…
Aug 29, 2013
STAR* replied to Minerva's discussion Archangel Michael's Blue Ray Angel Number and Power Protection Grid in The Blue Rays
"I absolutely adore/love AA michael <3"
May 13, 2012
Minerva posted a discussion in The Blue Rays
A message from Archangel Michael channelled by Shekina Rose, 9th October 2010I, Archangel Michael,…
May 13, 2012
More…