Secrets of Telepathy! what you must know...

I love, love, love, love Telepathy!!!!

By Star

This is one of the most beneficial skills a person can train themselves to have; and its one that never ever lets you down!!

animals use it, nature uses it...!

how many times have u misunderstood someone ? how many times has someone misunderstood you? well using telepathy everyday eliminates this darn problem, and can halt all misunderstandings! it aids us to better understanding of one another ;)

Telepathy can be loosely  defined as the transfer of physical, emotional or mental energy, or a combination of these, from one living being to another without actual physical contact.

All of us are telepathic, as humans its our god given right.... we are divine... .

I believe Each of us have this ability developed to a greater or lesser degree, and with fine tuning we really can reintroduce this to the world!.

Have you ever said "I was just thinking that" when someone was talking about something?  Or, has anyone ever said to you? lol

Have you ever had a bad feeling and later found out you were right?

have u ever met someone and disliked something? or knew something about them before they spoke? well that IS a form of telepathy!

An experiment conducted by  Russian scientists on the transfer of telepathic energy proved that the nature of this energy is not within the boundaries of common science. In this experiment, a mother rabbit was separated from her babies and connected to an electronic instrument (EEG) to monitor her brain wave activity. The babies were taken aboard a submarine in the North Atlantic thousands of miles away from their mother and executed one at a time in deep water. Precisely at the time each baby was executed, the mother's brainwave activity registered extreme agitation. Because normal radio waves are unable to travel through water from the deep ocean, the conclusion from this experiment was that this telepathic transfer of energy was not by means of electromagnetic radiation or "typical" radio waves. What is more important, this experiment also proved that telepathy is very real, even among species that are less evolved than humans.

(I myself have had this experience when at the age of 12, my mother was attacked in our home.... i felt her pains in stomach, as if someone was cutting me... later when i got home i saw the police surrounding our yard, and people telling me my mum got attacked with a knife)

SO STRONG is telepathy :) I am not particularly close to my mother but i was able to feel her emotions and pain at the time.

Our use of telepathy begins soon after we are born, and it is our parents who begin teaching us how to use this natural ability. I conveyed to my daddy i wanted to be called STAR and so he did it LOL

all of us communicate our earthly names to our earth parents.

As we grew older and became "weaned" emotionally and mentally from mom and dad, and as painful experiences influenced us, we built defenses against mental and emotional projections from others.

Our conscious ability to communicate telepathically diminished as our ability to "listen" to thoughts and feelings was blocked or filtered by our natural defenses and pressure from society.

There are so many times i wished i listened to my gut feelings ! lol

Thoughts are like fireballs. Throwing a fireball to someone mentally will likely get them to throw the ball back, but throwing a ball at someone will probably lead to a fight and someone getting hurt! The key then, is to project thoughts and feelings to someone lovingly, not at them.

Everyone can improve their telepathic abilities

• Maintaining good physical health is of great benefit, but sometimes it can be done that telepathy also works  in times of stress when our emotions are being amplified. When practicing telepathy  some degree of mental, emotional and physical discipline is absolutely necessary and need to be in balance.
  • It is very important to control breathing when attempting to transmit or receive. Controlled breathing is a tool that gives power to thought by enabling one to control and direct thought and emotion.

Presented below are a few exercises to perform that will improve your telepathic ability. Get a partner, husband, friend to practice with you to see if its working ;)

HOW TO:

• Exhale fully and completely through the nose. During the following steps, breathe regularly, deeply and slowly.  RELAX
  • as your in the state imagine white light surrounding you, this is your protection ;)

As you perform this breathing and visualization mentally affirm to yourself that this light will protect you from all negative thought and emotion. Only that which is truth or which will be good for you can exist within this shield. All other thoughts and emotions will be reflected back to their source.

white-light1.jpg

When two or more people are breathing to the same rhythm, their bodies, emotions and thoughts become attuned to the same vibration or frequency. This act helps accurate telepathic communication!

The next required item is a pad of paper and a writing tool to record the impressions of what you have received from your partner and what you will transmit next.

Keep repeating this, and you will surely have fun ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• telepathy it would be nice to have a power like that. 

• you do... its within ya , joe joe! :) :)

• im not sure, i only ever watched the first few harry potter films....

and i think i read 3 of the books ... but i dont remember, because it was along time ago!!

• Elo Star

I find your subject fascinating. I have a stepson whom I've raised since he was 18 months old. When he was 10 his mom and I got divorced but luckily he stayed with me. He often answers me just before I'm about to ask him something. This happens all the time and I laugh at times and say "stop reading my mind ".
    I believe there are four basic rules which we follow to make this happen. The 1st is I don't hide anything from him with no barriers stopping our flow of energy. The 2nd is we acknowledge it every time it happens. The 3rd is I have never lied to him so we have total trust between us. The 4th is our unconditional love for each other. This happens over any distance. An example is one day I called him on his cell phone while he was riding his bicycle home after school. When he answered he said " Dad I just stopped to switch on my phone in my backpack as I knew you were about to phone" 
    How lucky are we. No distance will ever separate the two of us.
    I also at times have a gut feel which is impossible to ignore. Recently at work one morning I had this strong uncomfortable sensation from my gut and my head telling me to go home. I told my manager at the time and he said go home and work from there. I replied that I won't as I thought I'm being silly. 30 minutes later I had to go as it was becoming unbearable. When I got home I discovered my home had being broken into and my belongings packed in bags ready to be carted away. They jumped my back fence when they heard me arrive and I only lost small items which they grabbed on there way out.
    Thank you for the info on this page which I will use to polish my telepathy.
    All My Love
    • Dear ChrisSA,

thats fantastic you and your stepson share such a trusting bond;

its obvious he considers you more as a mother;

and loves you dearly!

i see the past life connections you both shared before enables this love bond to *grow*, and allow you to pick up each others feelings telepatically.

I agree with your points; these point to being in a high vibration; and allowing & aligning with the divine flow... ;)

I'm sorry to hear your home was broken into; but the gut feeling you felt from your body was a warning ; even our body chakras communicate with us telepatically when things are astray; u did the right thing listening to your body ;)

I'm glad the info helped you!! & stay blessed <3 !

• Esshna, so glad your here :)

that cat's too shocked, maybe he needs some fresh milk, ha ;)

Its a good sign if your channelling even a little ; that shows you have a access to a form of telepatic ability; its just about making an intention to work on improving the level -which is the case for most of us :) naturally as u progress on your spiritual evolution, you will get better & better ;)

its just about the intention; and FOCUS, which is darn important... where focus is , energy goes....:)

Healing is another ability, and spiritual skill; so its fantastic you seem to have accumulated that :)

awesome stuff my friend! <3

• I must say, you've put so many of my thoughts into words. I've had so many experiences like the once you've described many times, and I love the thought of doing some distance telepathy atlantis master. :) Thanks for the wonderful post Star

~With Love

• Aeternus;practice the long distance telepathy with someone; and see how your skills get along ;) nothing like practice ;) <3

• sky, good idea :D

yep do some long distance learning ;)

<3

• I've always wondered what the difference was between channeling and telepathy. Is telepathy more feeling-based? It's said that the Alice Bailey books were written through the use of telepathy. I'm able to channel a certain ascended master and also a person on the Earth plane; I'm just wondering how and when telepathy plays a part.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…