PROPHET MOHAMMED ON YOUR ASCENSION: Heaven's Bliss!

PROPHET MOHAMMED ON ASCENSION

The prophet mohammed is an ascended master who could not read nor write in his lifetime. This ascended master is still deeply misunderstood by the contemporary world, many of the misunderstandings created by the dark cabal and their minions!

I seek to honour his guidance of me, and help those who seek the truth about the nature of what really happened and his message to lightworkers and humanity.

Relentlessly, he got away from the dark in his lifetime,  by retreating to his cave every day and meditating and contemplating whilst raising his vibration.

He could not cope with the 3d behaviors of people around him. He could not cope with the dark controlling the society. He saw children and people mistreated so he's retreat to his cave to relax and meditate.

One day, whilst in his cave around the age of 40, meditating…. He managed to make contact!

It was the angel Gabriel who informed he, he had a mission! A mission that would involve risks and setting the stage for the stage for the lightworkers to come into the NOW.

He channelled messages from the family of light, under the tutelage of the Angel Gabriel. Many of his works tell you of place names, the true nature of the galaxy, in terms and language which the family of light/ galactics still use 1000 years later.

He did not claim miracles, he claimed he was normal like everybody else. Yet he wanted to help the people who were denied their true wealth, he wanted to show people their divinity. He wanted to expel the dark cabal, yet they were seeking to harm his truth.

He was mentioned in various religious texts before he arrived… in both hindu and Christian scripts he was mentioned, which was surpressed information from the people, in order that they grow to hate one another and war.

There is a 1,500-year-old Bible in which Jesus is believed to have foretold the coming of the Prophet Mohammed to Earth.

This text, reportedly worth $22 million, is said to contain Jesus’ prediction of the Prophet’s coming but was suppressed by the Christian Church for years.

In one version of the gospel, Jesus is said to have told a priest: ‘How shall the Messenger be called? Mohammed is his blessed name.’

According to the Hindu Bhavishya Purana in the (Prati Sarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 5 to 8.)

"A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mohammad.

Mohammed Talks about The Ascension:

Mohammed recommended the following things as a few examples to follow (for all lightworkers and people.)

• Be grateful for all the good in your life, because the universe/source  provides you with more and more!

"Gratitude for the abundance you have received is the best insurance that the  abundance will continue."

• Be kind to one another, even if people don’t agree with you, be KIND
  • Do good works, help each other
  • Be patient in life, because good is coming to you!
  • Smile, smiling is charity and life is a gift
  • Wish well upon one another, your one family
  • Ascension is happening and coming NOW!

He promoted peace in his lifetime , in his words:

( To the LIGHTWORKERS and people)

“Be good to the parents and to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the neighbour who is your relative, the neighbour who is not your relative, the fellow traveler, the wayfarer and be good to the slaves.

be maintainers of justice!!”

Contrary to belief he Promoted Justice, women’s rights & promoted them to have their own freedom, education, wealth and property.

(His first wife had her own wealthy business and freedom before and after he married her.) ;)

Regarding the Planet  Earth, Gaia , he promoted peace!

Do not violate the PEACE

à        “Do not kill

à         “Do not cut down a tree.”

à        “Do not cut down a tree bearing fruits.”

à         “Do not drown the plantations.”

à         “Do not poison the water

About people who disagreed with him , he said LOVE THEM THEM ANYWAY!

He did not say to go and kill unbelievers,

why would a spiritual being ever say such a thing?

This is what he REALLY said

"if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity.

Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. "

As you can see The prophet clearly loved ALL of humanity, he did not condone killing !

Those who committed *excesses* he meant the illumanati and the people who blindly followed what they were told by them. They need to be balanced to be HAPPY.

He advocated good hygiene & eating HEALTHY

• He advised to eat good and pure things for that lightbody!
  • Here are some of his recommendations to consume:

• Dates was his favourite fruit, he recommended everyone try it!

Aniseed -- the seed of anise soothes internal pains, increases menstrual flow, promotes secretion of milk and semen, and dissolves intestinal gas. It may be applied in tea form to the eyes to strengthen eyesight.

Apple (tuffah)-- It is claimed that apples strengthen the heart.

Barley (sha’ir)-- Barley is soaked in water, which is drunk for coughs and sore throats. The Prophet always gave a soup made from barley to anyone suffering from the pain of fever.

Basil, Sweet (rayhan)--Smelling basil strengthens the heart. Sleep is promoted by rubbing the head a little with basil and water.

Chamomile (babunaj)-- Its main use is to promote urination and menstrual flow.

Coconut (narjil darja'i)---relieves pain in the back.

Coriander Seed (habb al-suda)-"Make yours the seeds of coriander, for it is a cure of all diseases except swelling [cancer],

Henna

recommended it for many conditions: bruises, pain in the legs, infection of nails, burns, and to beautify the hair. Henna is noted for its great heat and its ability to excite the passions of love. The perfume made from henna flowers is considered to be one of the finest in the world. The dyeing of hands, nails, and feet is a common practice in the East

Honey ('asal)

eat honey. For there is no house in which honey is kept for which the angels will not ask for mercy. If a person eats honey, a thousand remedies enter his stomach

Melon (battikh)

The Prophet took melons with fresh dates. Melon purifies the bladder and the stomach, and improves the spinal fluid and eyesight.

Green olives are the most nourishing, and counteract autointoxication. Black olives cause the spleen to overproduce bile and are hard on the stomach. Olive leaves can be chewed as treatment for inflammation of the stomach, skin ulcerations, and eruptions of herpes and hives.

Water (ma')--The Prophet said: "The best drink in this world.  It extinguishes thirst and preserves the innate moisture of the body. It assists digestion of foods and absorption of nutrients.

Those are just a few examples into the insights and wisdom of this lovely and simple messenger, from the family of Light. Considering it was 1000 years ago, the message is still relevant today!

If any of you have questions regarding anything pertaining to him -please ask;

i will happily clarify any points i have / havent mentioned in this article.

*sources

– my higher self, angels, Family of light - Galactic federation

Prophet mohammed*- Ascended Master - My extensive study beginning at the age of 6, and under his guidance, I work closely with.***

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lovely post Star! Interesting info about the Christian church suppressing Jesus' prediction! Never knew that!

• Thank you :))

• Star thank you so much for your true information of Prophet Mohammed (SAV), it is really sad that people do not know abt him much even the muslims, you are so lucky if you had contact with him, i do not know what he thinks abt the islam that people lives now, but there are too many believers that got the idea of him well, he did his mission very well, we love him...

• yes prophet mohammed (SAW) is awesome ;)

ah, he knew how the followers of today would be!!

(remember he spoke a little about it in the Hadith's) ;) ;)

• I know those hadiths yes and i know they are true ones,

But hadis writings are another problem, problem abt reliability, i saw some strange hadiths even in one of the most famous haidth book, so i decided to compare every one i hear or read with the idea of prophet, so if it does not sound positive i just don't see it, just skip it, i do not even comment or argue with anybody, well that would be another topic...

I just found this blog while looking for another blog ;) but i'll have questions for this blog only abt the prophet, coming soon, hope you answer...

• Hi star,

I was looking for the translation of "mi'raj" for asking abt it, i saw that it means ascension ;)

Do you share some details of the mi'raj of prophet?

• Of course , it was astral travelling of the soul into the higher upper dimensions ;)

It could have also been a physical journey (in that the prophet's body was also transported)... in either case we dont know since the prophet isnt here to speak for himself of that experience... but yes definately a journey was made in using the human body as vehicle and the soul itself. :)

The horse that the prophet actually travelled on is linked to the unicorn family which is angelic . I suggest you do reading on angelics and unicorns for further info ;)

• I did not know the unicorns would exist, but i know that some kind of horse like thing called as burak, well it was a kind of angelic unicorn then, so it could be physical journey too, may be it was both physical and astral journey  

• yep if you study you will find out many things ;)

• Greetings! Brilliant stuff Star, gotta tell my Bosnian and Albanian friends about this when I see them at the next Bajrum (Eid) function in late August. The Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him) was in my opinion the most misunderstood prophet of them all, and hopefully one day soon this won't be the case anymore. Last year at the second Bajrum (Eid) get together, I got well and truly going about UFO's and Ancient Aliens which is THE programme for me, on History channel. Also I recommend Most Haunted for ghosts, and gee whizz, there's been some amazing paranormal sounds and sights on that show that's for sure, all episodes are on You Tube of course people.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…