8110381699?profile=originalThe truths about the Galactics & The Federation!

By Star

ok you get  2 blogs today ;) I was inspired into action:

here's a few hints about the Galactic Force:

• there are Billions of them
  • they are up above the skies everyday, day & night
  • they go through star portals to heal earth and other places
  • they love to dance their ships around space with JOY, & on and above the Earth!
  • GAIA LOVES THEIR PRESENCE!
  • they love music & all art, all forms of source representation
  • they love true beauty: THAT IS OF THE HEART & beautiful highly vibration places, people, and are drawn to them like butterflys to grass!
  • they hide away from military and generally do not trouble humans,
  • they love PEACE for YOU & for THEM so it becomes WE
  • & they seek not fame or glory on Earth:

BUT YOUR FREEDOM & GOODNESS!

• they love you so much
  • there is millions of their starseed incarnates who are here to help out during this fantastic time.
  • these starseed incarnates hold the healing codes and portal entry codes
  • the galactics are Angelic beings who are here to protect, heal, help, liftup the human race!!
  • they are intensily loyal , and that includes to the human race
  • they monitor this website, and read the good articles :)
  • The Galactics & angels respect Ben for starting this site & giving us the freedom to BE- which is RARE on other sites
  • they know each and every one of you reading this & your innermost thoughts
  • they call each other the most loving names
  • they respect our free will and all our choices
  • they do not judge , abduct, or harm
  • they ask your permission & acceptance for everything!
  • the first thing you notice when you see them, is their eyes; it dances with light & love!
  • the next thing you notice is their beautiful auric field,like a beautiful, innocent child's energy!
  • They are Pure innocence, immense love, light and of brilliant acceptance!

• the last thing you notice is the impression they leave on you; which is a force of love & protection
  • They wear *suits* on duty, and off duty they dress whichever fashion is appropriate
  • they are healthy, and strong
  • they undergo fitness/health training
  • they enjoy every minute of their life!
  • they understand 3d stinks but they choose to send healing to stinky situations, :P

there are billions of angels in every country to help at this time, can you see them?

• the pleadies are not just made up of a blonde race; they have all the races on the earth on the pleadies too!
  • the pictures / drawings of galactics; is not even 2% of how they ACTUALLY look. they look 101% better, BUT they seek not fame or glory, they dont really like pictures taken.
  • they are humble & loyal to serve the mission
  • they see themselves AS EQUALS to YOU
  • they love to keep *things* simple, easy, and with the divine flow! nothing should be complicated in life, not even learning!
  • the inner earth beings look like earth beings; would you notice an inner earth being? truth i think not; they are very human looking , the difference is they rediate a immense positive kind energy charge!
  • the love laughing and jokes!
  • the inner earth beings work with their galactic brothers/sister/family, up above via telepathy and teleportation contact
  • the inner earth beings keep a record of everyone's auric field on earth, they know our spiritual progress! they aim to help every human.
  • The federation loves to work together as a unit, and send each other msgs of LOVE everyday,
  • the federation is a family!!!!!!!!!! (not work.)
  • They are capable of walking into your house and standing infront of you
  • Once you open your pineal, this is YOUR KEY to discernment regarding Channellings!

they want u to have this information NOW so your hearts may grow in LOVE & Wisdom!

8110381899?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114149472?profile=original8114149472?profile=original

• 8114149472?profile=original

• :) :) :) <3

• Thank you so much for your blogs, STAR! I feel wonderful when I read them! I'm still trying to open my pineal gland, I'll definitely check out that link above there. :)

• glad the blogs make you feel wonderful :))

yes tips on how to open the pineal gland on the other blog, check it out, and keep having fun! ;)

8114104872?profile=original

• Heck yeah! :-)

• Dear Irina,

my pineal gland was slowly opening for a long time,

since i was a child... & i am 31 years old now :)

I have memory back to my first bday.... (on earth)...

& pretty much i was able to keep myself on a high vibration until the age of 2 when i had a bad accident, where i burned myself with a hot iron by accident ;)

thats when the density & reality really hit me, i cried alot alot!! lol.

It was around then, the beautiful stars first conciously came to visit , to make sure i was looked after ;)

Pineal gland must be activated before concious contact occurs,

i have written a blog here which may help you :)

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/group/the-ashtar-paranormal-group/...

• awesome star
    • thanks Kenya <3 !!! :)

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…