Stones to aid you in 2013

Hello my name is Lois and this is my first post! Crystals have been part of my life since I can remember and have been busy looking after me since I became aware of them.We are constantly attracted to different stones all through our lives like our auras we are constantly changing and evolving and so if we work on ourselves throughout our lives the stones will change too to address the energies we need.Now in 2013 these energies within us and around us are constantly challenging us demanding we change and become more of the light than heaviness. I was wondering what stones would be a general helping hand for 2013...Firstly I was guided to Rainbow Moonstone.Moonstone how perfect with the coming cycles of goddess energies already moving in, this stone is a perfect protector of all that is intuitive and feminine. The goddess knowledge that is once again on the rise. A magical and beautiful stone.GraniteSuch strong associations with ancient Egypt but this stone has a purpose for 2013 too not only is it a grounding stone but it incorporates the stars in its being and holds our origins within it. In a way it's a grounding explosion of a stone that wants to help us remember who we are and what we are doing here at this time.NuummiteIn the words of Naisha Ashsian Nuummite is a strong storm element stone that brings light into the densest aspects of the physical world and the human psyche! Perfect for our time.Of course we all have our personal energy requirement too but I believe the stone are a general indicator of the stones that want to work hard this year with us in order to create our greatest manifestations for the benefit of our world.Thank youLois x

image.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perfect and beautiful xxx
  • 8113368264?profile=original

• Lovely, sodalite is a bit of a dark horse it is at times underestimated I believe and often mistaken for lapis.
    Wonderful stones, If there was room I would have put them all up!
    Xx
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted photos in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
Jul 9, 2023
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Nuumman Crystals & Blue Star Power Rods....From Quantam Awakening...Gillian MacBeth Louthan. in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Where can I find these?
Thanks for sharing!"
Jan 24, 2021
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion A Vision For The Crystal Skulls...From Vision Alignment Project... in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Wow! This is great! I had forgotten about the 13 Crystal Skulls. I received an energy attunement…"
Jan 24, 2021
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
We Dug Out An Underground Pit And Couldn't Believe What We Found!We found an animal den entrance…
Jun 11, 2017
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
The July New Moon comes amidst two full moons, one at the beginning and the other at the end of the…
Jul 21, 2015
Take a look at these colorful, lacy gemstones. They can be found around the world in jewelry and as…
Apr 2, 2015
NUUMMITE SkullsThese magical pieces are of high quality Nuummite carved into a skull, symbolic of…
Mar 18, 2015
A Vision for the Crystal Skulls Here is an intriguing Vision that comes to us from crystal skull…
Mar 12, 2015
More…