Stone readings

I have always been fascinated off gemstones and crystals. Since long than I can remember.. And to my suprise one off my abilities is that I can read enegies in the stones and match them with people. Its amacing. So, if you really wonder, what kind off stones to bay or what you need, you can ask me.. I can see what eneriges you need more off, which energies that is strong in you, and also what energies is coming to you. I need more pratice, so please, just ask :-) Ive done this for almost two years, with success.

Thank you stones for helping me find my powers, and thank you Mother Earth for youre amacing gifts that the stones truly are.

Love and light

Hege - Crystal healer

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• will you find 3 for me too ;0) Thank you6.gif8.gif11.gif113.gif

• I have to laugh because you are right, I do need grounding especially on sunny days. I'm up in the sky twirling around with the sky slyphs and therefore, have too much scattered high energy. Cloudy days really make me physically feel blah and/or low energy.

We will talk lots more later, smile.

• Hi Hege :) what kind of stones do you think i need? You have a wonderful gift! Thank you! Laura
    • Hi Laura. And thanks for asking :-) Got three stones for you, that just "popped" upp.. Yellow Jasper,  rose quarts and azurite, The yellow jasper says: eases stress, anxiety and agitation. Protects your energies against the influence of others. On the mental level it helps on the blockings. (mental blockings).Physically its good for hormone balance It works on youre Solar plexus chakra,

Rose quarts, mainly you have to forgive yourself with love.. As yu forgive others, you have to forgive yourself. Dont be so hard on yourself. It will help you strenghten the lovepower in youre life, and brings harmony and balance, But to forgive, is something youll have to do to youre self... It will help you to open youre heart :-)

Azurite, you want to have contact with the spiritual side, to strenghten youre intuition. This stone is for intuition. Symbolic it stands for the next step - from here and beyone. It symbolizes inner wisdom, intuition, sensitivity and clairvoiance. It brings the energies off renewale and motivation. It will help you to make choises.

Thanks Laura - with love and light Hege 

• dear Hedge, my favourite colour has been violet,purple most of my life,and my favourite crystal which i mainly wear with a piece of clear quartz is violet,purple Sugilite,i have worn it for many years now,and feel so comfortable and relaxed when i wear it,any insight information dear Hedge will be greatly appreciated from you,love,light,blessings eve.8113581668?profile=originalA Image of the raw unpolished purple(violet) Sugilite Crystal.

• Dear Eve. Thank you for asking :-) purple and violet - youre favorite colours, and one off my teachers, Jennifer MacKenszie, would simply say thats the colour off youre aura. Violet aura and purple aura: Symbolizes magic and eny person with this aura is highly spiritual. very psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. They are seen as mysterious and secretive. The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. The friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. They tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.

The sugulite is a very old healing stone, which was used in healing meny centurys ago, all the way back to Lemurian time and after that  Atlantis time... My first thougts about youre Sugulite was healing. And that is also the keyword to the Sugulite, healing :-) It makes you feel whole, in one peace. It gives healing to the connection between yore body and soul.

As to youre attraction to the Sugulite stones and her qualities: Its a very strong chaneling stone and it  activates the kundalini-power. It teaches us acceptanse and understandings off others. Gives us the ability to see things from a different view. With this stone you can see the real problem areas in youre life.

So, youve found the perfect stone for you, say thank you to her and send her some love. Just hold youre hands around her, and tell her to take the healing she needs through you.. Thank you Eve.

Bless you . love and light

hege

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8113581668?profile=original
    • dear Hedge,every spoken word from you with your comment above is 150% spot on,i treasure the Sugilite indeed,and going back many ,many,eons, one of my string of many incarnations was in Lemuria,i was even Intutively directed from source to write a manuscript in 2008,revolving around a family from the very early 18th century,blended with spiritual guardian wisdom of stonehendge,somerset,the flow of crystals,somer insight into Lemurian,Atlantean society,the stature of the elders,there clothing attire,there living quarters etc,i have helped a few souls with the help of the Sugilite,and anyone out there who is eagerly determined to improve there kundalini, then as you stated,i would highly recommend Sugilite,i have been an acute empath all my life,absorbing the energies and emotions of others,i can tell just by standing next to another the light in there auras is of good or bad intent,i can even feel ones energy even though it may be across many lands and seas while on the internet,the magnifarcation of many light transformers presently on Mother Earth,will continually keep expanding until the shift is complete,thankyou graciously dear hege for your time,and wonderful insight to my questions to you,much love light,and blessings to you eve.8113936269?profile=original

• Thanks for presenting your service Hege,

i was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about why i picked this next one when i was presented my uncle's collection to choose one and picked this one by trying to sence with intuition which one was right for me.

8114240296?profile=original

the other site

8114240469?profile=original

it was only after a few days that i noticed the remarcable signs on it's surface wich i'm still trying to figure out.

i hope you are able to give some more insight on it

thanks a lot in advance

blessed be,

jogo

• Dear Jogo.

What a beutiful stone, its indigo colour, think its called Lapis Lazuli, mainly youre are drawn to this stone because off its connection to youre third eye. And the eagle (I can see an eegle in yore stoen) spreding its wings, is there to help you get the overviw off an perticular situation, so you can se both (in the spirit world, there is three sides) in a case that concerns you. Also you are drawn to the stone because it connetcs you with youre intuition and it will help you express howe you are prosessing in youre growth in the spirit world.  The Lapis Lazuli stones ability is: Gives you strenght and clearity, also increase your consentration as well as it strenghtens your immunity system and works very well with tentions. Gives you spirit insight and power.

Thank you and bless you,

love and light

• thanks a lot for your effort Hege,

i had no idea it's energy's where of that importance to me, now that you mentioned it i noticed the eagle too.

all that concerns me is making sence step by step and your words help me understand my situation since i'm in a stage of spritual growth where it is al a bit confusing and i have to create the bigger picture for myself with all the experiences, persons, clues that i encounter in my growth. i'm trying to remember past lifes and my part as a lightworker. to do this imust indeed first learn my ability to connect to my higher self and to use my third eye.

one thing is not clear for me (yet) and that's the particular situation you're talking about, but i'm sure my future growth will bring insight to this.

while writing this answer some thought occoured to me, some time ago when i entered the local store for gems, crystals and other spiritual items: my attention was drawn to a few dragon skulls on the shelf as i remembered a vision i once had of the nose from a dragon softly breathing gently in my direction making me feel comftable.

i don't know if you can answer this, but i'm guessing this has something to do with the particular situation you're talking about. do you see any connection with my energy's and the one from a dragon skull?

is it possible i once (x lifetime's ago) had a dragon for a friend?

i hope you can clear this out for me, if not it means i have to find out for myself with experiences in the future.

thank you for crossing my path at the right time;  ! namaste !

love light and joyfull blessings,

jogo

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted photos in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
Jul 9, 2023
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Nuumman Crystals & Blue Star Power Rods....From Quantam Awakening...Gillian MacBeth Louthan. in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Where can I find these?
Thanks for sharing!"
Jan 24, 2021
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion A Vision For The Crystal Skulls...From Vision Alignment Project... in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Wow! This is great! I had forgotten about the 13 Crystal Skulls. I received an energy attunement…"
Jan 24, 2021
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
We Dug Out An Underground Pit And Couldn't Believe What We Found!We found an animal den entrance…
Jun 11, 2017
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
The July New Moon comes amidst two full moons, one at the beginning and the other at the end of the…
Jul 21, 2015
Take a look at these colorful, lacy gemstones. They can be found around the world in jewelry and as…
Apr 2, 2015
NUUMMITE SkullsThese magical pieces are of high quality Nuummite carved into a skull, symbolic of…
Mar 18, 2015
A Vision for the Crystal Skulls Here is an intriguing Vision that comes to us from crystal skull…
Mar 12, 2015
More…