JOIN! - Focus on the breath for ONE DAY "challenge".

I will start a simple but fun challenge....

Write a comment below if you want to join.

For a whole day, be aware of how your Breath goes in and out of youre nose.
If you forget yourself, gently bring back your attention to the flow of the breath.

This simple Exercise will detox your Body in a natural and balanced way!

It will also balance your chakra system, which will make you feel more alive
and balanced.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am going to give it a try too.

Thank you.

• I want to give this a try with an active day babysitting it will be interesting.... Also with other settings...  Thank you
  • Thanks for this, I will be trying it myself.
    • Thank you for sharing this exercise. I will begin NOW!
  • ok Ben, I'm here. Step 1 in progress :)
    anyone light headed yet? lol
  • Humm, sounds very interesting. I'm Gonna be giving it a try.
  • i am in, too. i am by the aegean sea till the 10th.. i am loving the peaceful-clear waters of love..great sea.. calm-warm-feeling-knowing...i'll focus to my breating...thnx. for the idea....

• THANK YOU THIS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Spiritual & Physical Detox
Healing the Earth can start with Iran though.
Mar 27, 2023
Indigenous Alien replied to Divsy's discussion The Science of Ascension Symptoms in Spiritual & Physical Detox
"Wow! Thanks for posting this. To say I needed to read this is an understatement on this day. I…"
Jan 18, 2021
Blue Angel replied to Ben-Arion's discussion JOIN! - Focus on the breath for ONE DAY "challenge". in Spiritual & Physical Detox
"I am going to give it a try too.
Thank you."
Jul 14, 2013
Dolphinmoon replied to RyGar's discussion need help with detox plan before raw food diet in Spiritual & Physical Detox
"I have used Isagenix cleanse several times. It is the most effective I have used and others remark…"
Mar 2, 2012
faythe replied to Ben-Arion's discussion JOIN! - Focus on the breath for ONE DAY "challenge". in Spiritual & Physical Detox
"I want to give this a try with an active day babysitting it will be interesting.... Also with other…"
Jun 20, 2011
RyGar posted a discussion in Spiritual & Physical Detox
i was just wondering if anyone who has detoxed and cleansed before, would help me with what plan to…
Apr 15, 2011
Divsy posted a discussion in Spiritual & Physical Detox
THE SCIENCE OF ASCENSION SYMPTOMSLet me attempt with some words as best as I will be…
Oct 12, 2010
Delilah7777 replied to Ben-Arion's discussion Are you a vegetarian? in Spiritual & Physical Detox
"Namaste Ben! :-)

I stopped eating red meat, around the end of 1993, I still don't know why I…"
Sep 28, 2010
More…