Sananda's 2012 Redemption Prayer

The following is a transmission channeled through Commander Alexandriah Stahr from Commander Ashtar on the removal of Dark Force Souls from the Earth and Lord Sananda’s Redemption Prayer for all those who seek to be rejoined with the Light of Creator Source.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing, dear Nate.
    Love, Light & Blessings
    Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Gay-Marie replied to Nate's discussion Sananda's Friends in Sananda's Temple
"Lots of love and hugs, and thanks for all the help, that you have given, and that which I know you…"
Jul 13, 2010
Nate posted a discussion in Sananda's Temple
I found this website interesting. If anyone orders it and gives it a try, please let me know how it…
Feb 12, 2010
SaRa TA´ARENAS replied to Nate's discussion Sananda's 2012 Redemption Prayer in Sananda's Temple
"Thanks for sharing, dear Nate.
Love, Light & Blessings
Namaste"
Oct 28, 2009
The following is a transmission channeled through Commander Alexandriah Stahr from Commander Ashtar…
Oct 28, 2009
The Great InvocationFrom the point of Light within the Mind of GodLet light stream forth into human…
Oct 3, 2009
SaRa TA´ARENAS replied to Nate's discussion Sananda's Friends in Sananda's Temple
"Thank you ,for posting ,dear Nate.
Namaste"
Oct 3, 2009
If you are a friend of Sananada then you are a part of a group of friends that exists within…
Oct 3, 2009
Madelaine replied to Madelaine's discussion *SANANDA* - Stay Calm as The Storm Gathers in Sananda's Temple
""
Aug 28, 2009
More…