Quan Yin Bodhisattva

8110283657?profile=originalQuan Yin (also spelled Kwan Yin or Kuan Yin), is known as the Goddess of Compassion & Mercy. Quan Yin is the Goddess who hears the cries of the world. Quan Yin personifies compassion, love, protection, healing, and wisdom. Her mantra is 'Om Mani Padme Hum.' (which means 'Hail to the Jewel in the lotus flower') There are many statues of Quan Yin outside Buddhist temples.

Quan Yin is especially connected to those in need of any kind of help. She listens to the prayers of those suffering, in pain or in fear.

She is called a Bodhisattva. A Bodhisattva literally means "enlightened being"; a soul who, through compassion and altruism, has earned the right to leave this world of suffering and enter nirvana, but has chosen instead to stay on Earth to instruct others to until all beings are enlightened. A Bodhisattva acts as the key figure in Mahayana Buddhism.

This is their vow. It is said that as she was about to enter heaven, she paused at the threshold as the cries of the world reached her
ears, and she returned to help them.

She is also called an Ascended Master, which essentially means that one has learned all their lessons, transmuted their karma, and is not compelled to experience being reborn into a physical body if they do not desire it.

Quan Yin is also known as the “bestower of children” and hears the prayers of anyone wanting to conceive a child.

Doreen Virtue, in her book Archangels and Ascended Masters suggests the following invocation:

"Beloved Kuan Yin, please hear the prayers within my heart. Please uncover and understand what my true needs are. I ask for your intervention into the areas of my life that are triggering pain. Please come to my aid and assistance, guiding me to see my situation in a new light of love and compassion. Please help me to be like you and live peacefully and purposefully".

http://www.angelagrace.co.uk/Quan-Yin.html

8110283299?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For a view years i'm working with her energie but i know her already when i was litle about 5 years old i saw her to my bed and told me that she would always in my live as long as i life..

Greetings and blessing from Lightworker Karin from the Netherlands

• Nice post,in fact i have Doreen Virtue§s book and i HIGHLY recommend it!Thanks for bringing Kuan Yin closer to us!:)

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Medium Karin Talen replied to Alexanderॐ's discussion Quan Yin Bodhisattva in Lady Quan Yin & The Lavender Flame
"For a view years i'm working with her energie but i know her already when i was litle about 5 years…"
Feb 25, 2012
Marco100pc replied to Alexanderॐ's discussion Quan Yin Bodhisattva in Lady Quan Yin & The Lavender Flame
"Nice post,in fact i have Doreen Virtue§s book and i HIGHLY recommend it!Thanks for bringing Kuan…"
Feb 21, 2012
Alexanderॐ posted a discussion in Lady Quan Yin & The Lavender Flame
Quan Yin (also spelled Kwan Yin or Kuan Yin), is known as the Goddess of Compassion & Mercy. Quan…
Feb 21, 2012
More…