Replies

• I use crystal essences.

Flower essences and crystal-essences.

This books about crystal essences are very good:  Gurudas: Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing Part I + Part II

I never heared of totem-animal-essences. How do you create it?

• Yes, I work with stones and have a skull , made froma hematite , thatI I wear. I also have other stones, and I use bird feathers....inscense, and plant energy, for grounding....... I work with many Spirits, this is it team effort...... the Council of many, on the-other-side, that I work with...... help me to make the magic real, with the essences I use, with Universal-Mind, Universal-Spirit and my intentional thought.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Cawei replied to Kapitan of the Dark Sea's discussion Does anyone here use/work with essences? in Power of Water Focus Group
"I use crystal essences.
Flower essences and crystal-essences.
This books about crystal essences are…"
Jan 31, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 replied to Kapitan of the Dark Sea's discussion Does anyone here use/work with essences? in Power of Water Focus Group
"Yes, I work with stones and have a skull , made froma hematite , thatI I wear. I also have other…"
Oct 15, 2012
Kapitan of the Dark Sea posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
I was just wondering if others here use essences (flower, crystal, vibrational ones of totem…
Oct 15, 2012
Sue posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
I have Dr.Emoto's books 'The True Power of Water' and 'The Hidden Messages in Water' which I would…
Jan 25, 2012
The Narrator posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
i read alot of instructions how one should energize water, some people say you got to hold it like…
Sep 27, 2010
James Borg replied to James Borg's discussion Modified water , the importance of it. in Power of Water Focus Group
"As a kid I watched the protests from t.v. for Viet Nam & the 911 related protests in recent…"
Apr 5, 2010
James Borg replied to James Borg's discussion Modified water , the importance of it. in Power of Water Focus Group
"Be aware and spread the word.Awareness grows, but it's also catchy.You can have a discussion in a…"
Apr 3, 2010
"Because the black governments want to poison us.Because they can't vibrate on a higher frequancy…"
Apr 3, 2010
More…