New and wondering..

Hi all! :)I am very new to this site this is my first day on and I am just wondering if anybody can help me to discover how I find out what my star origin is.. many thanks :)GypsyGirl XoXo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All good then no problems..enjoy the rest of your day and the site..positive energies always,no floating too far away nighteyes come back and settle on a branch or something and be a watcher..:)

• that was lovely.  thank you.  i'm doing my best to stay somewhat grounded, but it sure would be a lot easier if there weren't so many 3D "rules."  ya know?  take care my friend.  in lak'ech

• I like your celtic oracle name! Its beautiful!! I have read many books that have alot to do with celtic history, oracles and fairies etc I love it!! Thanx for clearing up the confusin! I didnt want to ignore a message and seem rude if it was directed at me! All good :D
  • Well you could start by the obvious... checking out and reading the discussions in this Group first and see if anything resonates with you,and take it from there..:)

• hey you.  what's up with the avatar metamorphosis?  is there a story that goes with it?

• was this message for me or for Vlada Sui Generis? hahaha im sorry still on the learning road of using this site and not sure who that was directed too :)

• I think the comment is directed at me personally GypsyGirl as I was using another username before and now I have reverted to the same one I use on all the other spiritual sites I'm on, the reason being I came here looking for a particular person and now that person has obviously left the site,I wasn't sure if the site was my kind of thing to start with nor how long I needed to be here,I know how it is when you get used to one image and name,I also have a photographic memory so can relate and all of sudden its changed and your like who is this person on my friendlist it can be confusing, I do apologise for that I should have notified those on my friendlist of the alteration..it wasn't to upset anyone,I'm a very creative person also... I also have other user names my Celtic Morrigan Raven namesake is Rayvhenwing given to me by a Raven oracle  Rayvhen Syn, my Native Indian spirit name I havnt ever divulged as its sacred to myself when it was given to me..I also have a cosmic site user name that being Enercia Sui Generis which means [ Unusual energy] but its too long so I shortend it.. hope that sorts out your confusion nighteyes..:)

• indeed.  it's nice that you decided to stick around my friend.  as far as sorting out my confusion, i think that would be a rather large undertaking.  lol  i've been feeling like i'm floating away a lot here recently, so i generally operate in a fog.  but thanks for the explain. 

• hey sweetie. you may want to check out some of the older posts. a number of people have come here seeking answers. lefevre has posted a number of discussions about detailed characteristics of each star system. and then there are the travelers/wanderers that carry a little of many homes. good luck in your search.
    • thank you very much! I shal do more research and see what I can find! cheers for your help! :D

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Star Origins
That knowledge of gray ET's was known all the way back to 1936 a year before my father was born.
Mar 13, 2023
turtles replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion ~ANDROMEDA~ Starseeds... in Star Origins
"this is right on the money for me
totally correct about needing freedom and feelings of being…"
Nov 18, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Star Origins
Hey Sohini, The movement to connect people with their guides continues. As I did in previous weeks'…
Mar 25, 2014
082nniy9dcg5u replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion We Are From Stars.....Scientific Proof That We are From Alians.... in Star Origins
"We all have alien DNA because we are all from another world at some point. It is a matter of what…"
Nov 6, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Star Origins
November 5, 2013 - DON'T be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says…
Nov 6, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion ~ARCTURUS~ Starseeds.. in Star Origins
""
Oct 16, 2013
Sean J D replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Blue Starseeds (Sirians)... in Star Origins
"smiling to have found more family, no doubt ~ no question ~ why would I question what I have been…"
Jan 27, 2013
Bright Star* replied to Bright Star*'s discussion Planet Erra (or Errah) in Star Origins
"Do you have recollections of Erra as well? :-)
That makes sense what you said about the Lumerian's,…"
Nov 23, 2012
More…