~ANDROMEDA~ Starseeds...

andromeda.gif

andromeda.jpg

Those with an Andromeda planetary origin seek freedom. There is a deep inner thirst and drive that leads them to search for this feeling of freedom. They may change jobs, homes or relationships in their search. At some point, they will realize that the freedom they seek, and the feelings they often have of being trapped are not due to their actual circumstances. The true freedom they seek comes only from within. It is found only by developing self love, and the inner spiritual self. The mature Andromedan has realized this, and works with this knowledge to create a reality that allows these needs to be honored, while continuing to grow in other areas.

Andromedans must work with issues of self-confidence and love. These areas may be obvious in their need for development, or they may be disguised. When self love and confidence are developed, the inner freedom and spiritual connectedness will be found within...where it has always been, if the trust and faith in self were present to allow it to be seen. As this develops, the connection between self and God becomes strong. This allows past life memories to flow, and many old talents begin to awaken to be used once again. Many Andromedans discover they have much to offer others on a spiritual pathway and become known as teachers and healers.

Andromedans enjoy travel and thrive on experiencing many types of realities. They enjoy excitement, activity, and variety. They may have early desires to visit past life homes, shown as desires to visit certain places or interest in certain areas or time periods without understanding why. They may enjoy driving fast, or flying in airplanes, as this stimulates subconscious memories of 'home'. Andromedans tend to create dramatic learning scenarios for themselves, due to their tendency to be self-critical and not take themselves seriously. Through learning to 'notice' smaller growth opportunities and lessons, they will begin to avoid creating larger dramas.

The Andromedan tendency to be self-critical may lead them to expect others to be critical of them. They are often surprised at finding how well they are liked by others! Outwardly, many Andromedan are confident, capable, and outgoing with well developed abilities to communicate with others. They are very good at keeping the inner fears, doubts and insecurities inside and presenting a very different 'face' to the outside world. They may be well suited to teaching, health care or careers which involve traveling. Some learn to combine the attraction to drama with writing or acting, and express themselves in those ways.

Andromedans have healing and communication abilities which are often felt early in childhood. These are often ignored or discouraged by family members, and must later be retrieved. Andromedans are sensitive, caring individuals who have much compassion and ability to put themselves in another's position and truly empathize. There is a desire to work with healing the physical, emotional, or psychic pains of mankind.

tolec_andromeda_council_home_image12.jpg?w=640&h=240

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is right on the money for me

totally correct about needing freedom and feelings of being trapped. those are my two biggest things.

correct on the confidence and love.

i know that freedom is from within

and the confidence comes from stepping into my starseed mission, and actively

taking care of myself, getting my school work done on time, and trying to be all that i can be.

the self love comes from nurturing oneself like trying to take real good care of yourself.....

i am so thrilled to finally put it together!!

of course i am probably a few more things as well

thanks!

• So much raw nerved painful identifying with this one,  some of me has got have been there.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Star Origins
That knowledge of gray ET's was known all the way back to 1936 a year before my father was born.
Mar 13, 2023
turtles replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion ~ANDROMEDA~ Starseeds... in Star Origins
"this is right on the money for me
totally correct about needing freedom and feelings of being…"
Nov 18, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Star Origins
Hey Sohini, The movement to connect people with their guides continues. As I did in previous weeks'…
Mar 25, 2014
082nniy9dcg5u replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion We Are From Stars.....Scientific Proof That We are From Alians.... in Star Origins
"We all have alien DNA because we are all from another world at some point. It is a matter of what…"
Nov 6, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Star Origins
November 5, 2013 - DON'T be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says…
Nov 6, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion ~ARCTURUS~ Starseeds.. in Star Origins
""
Oct 16, 2013
Sean J D replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Blue Starseeds (Sirians)... in Star Origins
"smiling to have found more family, no doubt ~ no question ~ why would I question what I have been…"
Jan 27, 2013
Bright Star* replied to Bright Star*'s discussion Planet Erra (or Errah) in Star Origins
"Do you have recollections of Erra as well? :-)
That makes sense what you said about the Lumerian's,…"
Nov 23, 2012
More…