HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

this lady gave me her name in energy form

she is a high council member but I have no idea what to ask her?

ideas?

I am channeling now but she sais she want to answer not only my questions but people questions

I would like to know if someone of the group want to ask her anything?

I must say I am not a "normal" channeler she talks in friendly coloquial language so just ASK her ok?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

hello

HELLO

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL YOURSELF BY TALKING LOUD TO YOUR BODY IS THIS EFFECTIVE AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

ANNA THEMELI

• My Twin Flame is here with me in spirit form and I so wished I could meet him some way. Not sure if I just need to wait for the divine time to meet or should I take some kind of action. Thank you both very much for your answers!! Love and light!
    • Timea....

I am a "mage" as all we are so I just did a spell to "call" my twin soul

I DEMANDED the universe to meet my true love.... first I had astral showing up of him, then I met another twin soul mate here on uruguay but I rejected it was NOT the guy with me.... finally some 2 (I do not remember well) year or less after that the right guy showed up on internet and I got in real love with him..... it was just natural, he too did a spell to his soul mate somehow he was searching for ME but he was not sure about me, but I think he was just expectant of me I am SURE he knew inmediatly whom I was!!!!

anyway just DEMAND to meet physically your twin flame ok? it worked for me...

• So you've met two of your twin souls? Wow. Demanding is really not my style, not to anyone, let alone the Universe. :) Don't know how much chance is there to meet my Twin in physical as he is Pleiadian, but I hope we will meet in the same dimension in the near future. Actually I am sure we will, maybe I just need to work on myself until then, raise vibration, heal etc. Thanks a lot for your kind answers!

• Caspian.... the process is sloow but first "deamons" were removed... reptilians next

Timea

no is not possible, but this body we have now is just a "forcefield" of the light we many have

In mycase EVEN my skin hair has turn white!!!! but many people is staying 4d ok?

I will ask more about this in the next hours

• Hello Lucia and Kendra! Is it possible for us to travel to the 5th Dimension without Ascending first? If so, how do we know if we have attained the proper high vibrations to do that? Any advice on how to journey to 5th Dimension, what affirmations to say? Thank you very much and sending much love to all Pleiadians!!! ♡♥♡♥♡
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Starseeds From Pleiades
I don't want to skip over it.
Apr 12, 2023
Anna Themeli replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades

hello

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL YOURSELF BY TALKING LOUD TO YOUR…"
Jan 9, 2022
Justin89636 liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Pleiadian Starseeds in Starseeds From Pleiades
Sep 27, 2021
Dr Soumya Bhattacharya replied to LiviAthena©'s discussion Do you remember your past...life? Who are you? in Starseeds From Pleiades
"What would you guys comment on my alien past life identity?let's see"
Sep 15, 2016
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Starseeds From Pleiades
Service each other through love. An equinox occurs twice a year (around 20 March and 22 September),…
Mar 22, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"So you've met two of your twin souls? Wow. Demanding is really not my style, not to anyone, let…"
Feb 3, 2014
Lucia replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"Timea....

I am a "mage" as all we are so I just did a spell to "call" my twin soul

I DEMANDED the…"
Feb 3, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"My Twin Flame is here with me in spirit form and I so wished I could meet him some way. Not sure if…"
Feb 3, 2014
More…