Do you remember your past...life? Who are you?

Can you remember past lives? Or even the Pleiade? :)

Let us start with some few words about you all... WHO ARE YOU? Do you actually know who you are... or better lets say: WHO HAVE YOU BEEN?

Did you have strange dreams...? Seeing symbols, having dejavus, numbers connections...?

Tell us your story, let us all help each other as much as we can :) why? cause we will fun while doing this, and we will increase our knowledge :)

Love and Light during the Night! :)
Livia

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• about questioning everything... i answered that ... it depends...are u questioning just to waist time...? [see my comment in the other discussion]

Yes i did. But even if i wouldn't have, it would not change anything in my belief system...

I dont live in Greece, maybe i will... and Religion has here nothing to do... if you are still at this point , you should try first and eliberate yourself of this human invented and manipulated system... if not.... then u will someday... maybe after more lives...
  • Just the one who is asking may receive also an answer, so...at least it's ok to try:)

First of all... present ...regarding time... no we don't have, we always had present (speaking about here now, which is already not the same now any longer...)... cause this remains the truth... human truth...

No I am not of greek origin in this life.
    How...? ...I dreamed about, i was told, but i did not believe... i did not wanted to... and then ... many strange things happened [...], and at least... i feel it... so i do not believe in anything that i don't know for sure... knowing starts with understanding... and then followed by identification... (a long story here, i could tell....)
    Till then i do a research...
    I am able to say now, i do really know.... i had to find the real meaning...hmm the first source in order to understand their start of movement...
    all this implies a sort of change... i did already changed... cause i was seeking for this second meaning, and through this start of seeking...comes also the very first start of a change that already happened....

... we cant, we dont we just ARE... (it was such an idea) :P had to write it.
    hm... i think about all... but in fact , what i am doing is just letting my soul talking with itself... and when this is happening, the conclusion becomes vital...

So if i really must say it ... i do believe in ME! :)

Love and Light during the Night!
  • True, the past is not that important... and actually we, humans, are the only one that do not have any present, cause each second... belongs to the past... there is no future... just for us, humans...
    But sometimes, the past might help you... as you say... for decision making... and clarification... :)

I did have strange dreams... (also about owls... which have scared myself - cause everyone said it's about death, even if the owl was my friend somehow - as i dreamed of, i did not no about Athena's symbol of the owl and the olive) , a lot of dejavus... and a different and strange life story... (as usual:P) ... [...] finally i did found out for sure... and now all has somehow a logical connection to events during this life...

Some things about myself and my previous live. (i did have some more reincarnation lives... but... no need to mention all)

Previous Life in Ancient Greece
    My Name: Athena
    My fathers name was: EYRISTHENIS
    Athena, Descendant of the EL, was born in VERGINA in March 562 BC, according to today’s calendar.
    My soul was created from Light, in the Pleiadian Star of Electra, by the EL Athena (the Goddess), about 20 million years ago.

:)
    I wish you all Love and Light during the Night!
    Livia
    Index of /
    • The past is very important to me in this moment of what is the now.. I've had some past life regressions/realizations, revealed to me at times that seemed almost like they came down from a fifth dimensional dream-scape and hit me visually around the people I was with which caused me to wake up to my entire purpose. Only parts of the puzzle came out of me though like.. me with blackened eyes.. and elf like features with the same hair length I have now but white grey color, I saw this being in my reflection with nothing but a black light on focusing on my third eye asking my mind to reveal these things to me. There have been people I seem to have time traveled with from somewhere out there I'm just not sure where yet.. I know I have a part to play in all of this but I just want to know more about who I am.. I also have many memories of cat lives.. and also I can remember my very last life.. just the final moments.. I was laying on the surface dying as I looked to my brothers who have always been with me through time.. it was a war it seemed.. I remember seeing flying centipede like beings flying in the distance looking to be devouring things, us.. there were mountains and plains vaster than anywhere on Earth.. and I remember a yellowy must in the air for some odd reason. But I believe we all died at the same time then and that's how we all always end up around the same times together in our lives. I wish I could remember my name.. I know I was a Pleiadian, but I feel like I've been an agent sent to many different planets simply to just observe and to experience. And all the past lives I have had on Earth that I can remember I have been a Gypsy. Any help on some stuff anyone might want to shed light on with what I have said here will be greatly appreciated and revered. Much Love friends <3

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Starseeds From Pleiades
I don't want to skip over it.
Apr 12, 2023
Anna Themeli replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades

hello

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL YOURSELF BY TALKING LOUD TO YOUR…"
Jan 9, 2022
Justin89636 liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Pleiadian Starseeds in Starseeds From Pleiades
Sep 27, 2021
Dr Soumya Bhattacharya replied to LiviAthena©'s discussion Do you remember your past...life? Who are you? in Starseeds From Pleiades
"What would you guys comment on my alien past life identity?let's see"
Sep 15, 2016
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Starseeds From Pleiades
Service each other through love. An equinox occurs twice a year (around 20 March and 22 September),…
Mar 22, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"So you've met two of your twin souls? Wow. Demanding is really not my style, not to anyone, let…"
Feb 3, 2014
Lucia replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"Timea....

I am a "mage" as all we are so I just did a spell to "call" my twin soul

I DEMANDED the…"
Feb 3, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"My Twin Flame is here with me in spirit form and I so wished I could meet him some way. Not sure if…"
Feb 3, 2014
More…