Did the GODS come from the Pleiades?

Another question may sound like this: Does GOD live in the Pleiades?

Greek Gods

According to Greek mythology, the Gods really exists, and they came from the Pleiades. Some of them are also creators... soul creators...

In Greek mythology, the Pleiades were seven sisters: Maia, Electra, Alcyone, Taygete, Asterope, Celaeno and Merope. Their parents were Atlas, a Titan who held up the sky, and the oceanid Pleione, the
protectress of sailing.

After a chance meeting with the hunter Orion, the Pleiades and their mother became the object of his pursuit. Enamoured with the young women he pursued them over the face of the Earth. In pity for their plight,
Zeus changed them into a flock of doves, which he set in the heavens.
Thus the olympian added the penalty of the absence of his wife and
family to the Titan's original punishment of eternally supporting the
heavens from the Earth. 

Read more here: http://www.pleiade.org/pleiades_02.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• maybe the Greek gods were from Pleiades ;) or the Greeks least believed them to be gods ... we know, that they were creators (like us) but on much higher level, so it is pretty logical that Greeks called them "gods" and adapted them into their belief system...

• :) exactly! :)

• No, God (Source, all that Is) is beyond this universe. Yet, there are very loving channels and entities that support the Divine. My true question is, how can I be connected to the Source (God) within? To me, the Christ is that consciousness that allows easy access to the Source, also called Love! :)

• LOL im talking here about other Beeings...and u tell me we are not alone? :)))
    U wont ever stop... wont u? :)))) u still dont get the main IDEA... there is no one and only truth..nor one and only GOD like Zeus, Athena... and so on...NO, there is no one and only Generation... nor ALiens...thats the problem we are TO MANY and to evil, creating negative energy which is not OK for nobody...

I would love to continue this, but time is a real problem of mine... sorry
    ps. about the group... teachers - phylosophy... i'm already in it... ;) i already was... :)

And NOOOO i wont tell you nothing more. :P
  • Roswell ... My first question about that was... how can an UFO crash... on earth... everything is possible but its suspect...

You probably know that Nasa has its own 'UFO' ships... ? right?
    Well... what if they've done a crash test... ?

What they might plan... is a "Alien Invasion" ... Population collapse... or maybe they will introduce dark aliens as good ones... fake or not fake... they don't have build those ships just to have a round air plane... think about... find it on your own, cause no matter what people will tell you, if you don't have your interior longing for the truth... i see it meaningless to question everytime all what you don't know (just to feed your curiosity... and be already prepared with a negation... )
    Try at least to accept the fact that things are possible and true even if you might never find it out...

About Marciniak... how can you now that without Billy Meier she wouldn't start... Honestly, Billy Meier was the last that i found something about...
    When the search wont start from the inside, and if you are searching just for your curiosity... in order to do something else... you will never find anything that will please you...

Anyway everything happens for a reason...and there is always a start... so u will end up in a circle... cause everything comes back around...

The Seeker seeks without knowing actually what... it is his soul that is guiding him...
  • AND ABOUT: Most of the Pleiades interest came about since Billy Meier ... pls see 777ALAJE 's videos you'll find many answers to your questions there too, from a first class Pleiadian teacher. Edward Meyer might have been contacted by the pleiadians, but he messed it up... the SHIPS are not PLeiadians... but you can believe whatever you want, cause u wont know it for sure... why cant he took a real picture of Semiase? But he got a lot of the ships...
    A higher Being... even from the dark side, can manipulate your brain, in such a way that he may change you at all...

About: Paelecontact hypothesis - have you been there? How will you prove it? You see, i chosed to believe from what i now, that is why, i will not allow to tell me that what i know for sure isnt so...
    Cause i would say... that i dont know if it would be like that. i am not afraid to admit what i dont know...

And if you take a deep look u will understand that almost all Channelers have been contacted from the dark side. The dark side can also do a lot of good things in order to achieve what they want... but they wont!
    B.Goodchild isn't a bad person, you know. But her experience with the Light want's enough for her to understand that she was tricked (and still is) by the Dark side. Some tried to save her regarding this, and along all the people who believed her and still do, but she wouldn't listen, and still doesn't. She is in constant contact with the dark side, and believes she is channeling the Light. Most channelers are wrong I'm afraid... Their frequency is not high enough...most are fake, and those who aren't, cant really tell if they're contacting the dark side or the Light. there are not many people on this planet who can channel the Light, because the frequency is so much higher that they cant reach it. The thing is , that its not everything wrong... cause the Light side often allows people channeling the dark side, because this is the way they can also hear it... and interfere ... that was a good example with a huge mothership that would appear. . This is the way the Light side could stop them in time, as always, but the huge ships may still be there even right now...
    You may believe what you want...but please I don't wanna discuss this any longer, cause this conversation would never end... you will find it out perhaps on your own...
  • how can you say NOT TO...something... , are you a teacher, can you demonstrate? NO! I told you i... do know some things FOR SURE, and i could demonstrate it to you, but i won't cause... (and i don't wanna answer of some other question... caused by my reply now) Life is not a 'battle' of demonstration...

Its good to see all what it is, and to choose your own Truth... if you wanted to say this... yes i agree, it's important to know what is that is your truth, and why...

Anyway one will never know everything ...
  • WHAT DO YOU ALL BELIEVE, KNOW? :)

SOME MORE WRITINGS:

On page 91 of the automatic writing book, Angels and Women, there is an allusion by Hesperus, a fallen angel, to his former home in the stars. Hesperus says the following to Aloma apparently in reference to his former estate in heaven:

... O Aloma, beautiful, beloved, look forth into the western sky! Seest thou the brightest of yon celestial group, a star radiant and tender as thine own eyes? There once I dwelt, happy and pure. I would return unto mine ancient realm. I have seen thy soul,... and I tire of earth, its baseness and sin.... Have pity, Aloma!1

When the 1878 novel Seola was revised and published by a Bible Student as Angels and Women in 1924, the Society believed and taught that Jehovah was a being who eternally existed in the time and space of this universe. For example, Rutherford said the following:

Jehovah is and always was. From everlasting to everlasting he is the Lord God.... How unsearchable to us are the thoughts which he must have had as he communed with himself when he was all alone in the immeasurable eternity of time and space! [2]

Rutherford thus believed that Jehovah lived eternally in infinite time and space before he created anything. This is an occultic view or conception of God, that is, it is common among theologies derived through occult means (Angels and Women for example!) but is completely different from the historic Christian or orthodox view of God that holds He transcends all time and space as he created ALL things including space and time. Since He created both space and time, according to the orthodox view, He is 'space-less' (Infinite) and 'time-less' (Eternal).

Jehovah of the Pleiades

Rutherford, as the above quotes demonstrate, believed that God was confined to a place or location in space. This place was identified as being in the Pleiades star system! Specifically it was claimed he probably lived on or near the largest or brightest of the stars in this group, Alcyone. In the August 15, 1925 Golden Age it was stated that the City of Zion in heaven was associated with Alcyone in the Pleiades star group. [3]

They got this belief from Piazzi Smyth and Joseph Seiss' works on the pyramids. For example, Russell's Thy Kingdom Come quotes Seiss as saying:

Alcyone, then, as far as science has been able to perceive, would seem to be 'the midnight throne' in which the whole system of gravitation has its central seat, and from which the Almighty governs the universe. [4]

This quote came from Seiss' book, Miracle in Stone or The Great Pyramid of Egypt published in 1877. (Also a source for Russell's pyramidology.) the Pyramid was viewed as "God's Stone Witness" that pointed to the Pleiades as the place were God lived. The connection between the Pyramid and the Pleiades starts with the book's cover which has a drawing of the Pyramid and seven stars (the Pleiades). In this book Seiss claimed (based on Smyth's earlier work) that when the Pyramid was first built the entrance passage:

... pointed to a [Alpha] Draconis, the then pole star, at its lower culmination, at the same time that the Pleiades, particularly Alcyone, the centre of the group, were in the same meridian above. [5]

In the September 10, 1924 Golden Age they were still echoing Smyth and Seiss' words about the Pyramid pointing to the Pleiades when it was first built:

... the position of the Pleiades at the time of the completion of the Great Pyramid of Egypt, "God's Stone Witness," is a very prominent feature of that building in the midst of the land of Egypt. For these and other reasons Bible Students have good cause to believe that in the region of the Pleiades is located the throne of Jehovah God,... [6]

Because it was viewed as being where Jehovah lived (heaven) it was worthy of the Bible Students reverence (worship?) and study:

If somewhere in the space among the Pleiades is the throne of God, then this group is worthy of our most reverent study. [7]

When the Society ended its belief that God lived in the Pleiades in 1953 they stated that this "reverence" could lead to star worship:

were we to think of the Pleiades as his throne we might improperly view with special veneration that cluster of stars.&endash;Deut. 4:19; 2 Chron. 2:6; 6:18. [8]

Deuteronomy 4:19 states:

and that you may not raise your eyes to the heavens and indeed see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the armies of the heavens, and actually get seduced [sic] and bow down to them and serve them,... (NWT)

The footnote to this in the 1984 NWT with references says:

"and serve (worship) them."...

Which is the way others translate the passage. The other two passages cited by the 1953 quote above states that God cannot be contained in the universe. They also stated that God and heaven are invisible, and cannot be seen by scientific instruments such as telescopes. This apparently ended their belief that God exists in the universe. However, they still state emphatically that they believe that God exists in a spiritual "body" and is therefore confined to a particular location and cannot be in more than one "place" at a time. This means that they still believe he exists in some kind of space and time. Other statements by the Society's writers seem to imply that angels and God exist invisibly in the space and time of this universe. Also, they have not addressed the implications of Jehovah existing in a time and space that He didn't create.

Jehovah Drives a Flying Saucer?

Since Jehovah was viewed as existing in outer space during the Rutherford period, he was not Transcendent, Omnipresent or Imminent as Christians have traditionally believed. He was confined to a body located in "the space amongst the Pleiades." When he sent angels to communicate to those on earth light-years away they would have to travel through space to get here. This took time. Days, in fact. [9]

Did they use some sort of spaceship to travel from the Pleiades to Earth as some have suggested? Or could they survive traveling through interstellar space unaided and unprotected? At this point the Society's 'occultic' view of Jehovah and his angels sounds more like Erich Von Daniken's "gods" from outer space than the Alpha and Omega of Scripture! It sounds more like the "ancient astronaut" theory that the "gods" of the religions of earth including the God of the Bible were actually aliens from space. (See r. L. Dione's book God Drives a Flying Saucer. ) [10]
    • :) thank you Aidan, i just didn't know how to explain it . :) Love and Light during the Night to us all!
  • According to AMOS (He is a Prophet ... i didn't know... but i named my dog like this too :P )

"8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion And changes deep darkness into morning, Who also darkens day into night, Who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the surface of the earth, The LORD is His name."
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Starseeds From Pleiades
I don't want to skip over it.
Apr 12, 2023
Anna Themeli replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades

hello

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL YOURSELF BY TALKING LOUD TO YOUR…"
Jan 9, 2022
Justin89636 liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Pleiadian Starseeds in Starseeds From Pleiades
Sep 27, 2021
Dr Soumya Bhattacharya replied to LiviAthena©'s discussion Do you remember your past...life? Who are you? in Starseeds From Pleiades
"What would you guys comment on my alien past life identity?let's see"
Sep 15, 2016
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Starseeds From Pleiades
Service each other through love. An equinox occurs twice a year (around 20 March and 22 September),…
Mar 22, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"So you've met two of your twin souls? Wow. Demanding is really not my style, not to anyone, let…"
Feb 3, 2014
Lucia replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"Timea....

I am a "mage" as all we are so I just did a spell to "call" my twin soul

I DEMANDED the…"
Feb 3, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"My Twin Flame is here with me in spirit form and I so wished I could meet him some way. Not sure if…"
Feb 3, 2014
More…