2012 DNA Changes- Secrets of Carbon 7

I've been studying alchemy lately, thought you all may enjoy this introduction to Carbon 7... note the mention of 666 as the number of the Beast, it's also the sacred geometry number for EARTH, and SOL..., so that means they are all connected energetically.  Ooooh how exciting!  Do you all see the implications?   :)  So happy to be alive and experiencing this with you guys, namaste, love to you and yours :) 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heehee or maybe it changes once you get a grasp of it... :)

• Dear Kelly I really enjoyed your video, very interesting research and great presentation. Thank you so much. I too am interested in watching how wonderfully this is all unfolding. The veils are being removed and wisdom is joining knowledge, that we may bring Heaven (the Spiritual) down to Earth (3D level reality, physicality), and transmute our very bodies into our 'Luminous Light Bodies'. May we join our Energies together to aid this miraculous transition, with Alignment for the Highest Good for all Sentient Beings. So be it Amen! Many Blessings to all, Namaste and Shalom!
  • Oh my more synchronicity, I found a video about this....

• dear Kelly,excellent vid and research,the carbon 7, the seven rays of light,the galactic Milky Way Galaxy,all cultimating together,to bring in the DNA carbon 7,to me now,it finally,and totally vibrates,and resonates with me now,love,light,blessings eve.8113947252?profile=original

• I believe it, but we are more powerful, I believe an awakened human like a yogi is worth all so called tech.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Infinity posted a photo in padawans
Good or bad.
Wednesday
RichRaelian posted a photo in padawans
Involving one star wars character also a padawan or former one as the case maybe.
Oct 29, 2023
She still has a beautiful face.
Oct 22, 2023
Even if there in a galaxy far,far away.
Oct 21, 2023
Hugging and smiling that is how I'd like to remember them.
Oct 19, 2023
Emerging from it former padawan Darth Vader aka Anikin Skywalker.
Oct 18, 2023
However it comes pretty close to it don't you think?
Oct 17, 2023
Even if it has nothing to do with padawans.
Oct 4, 2023
More…