Nobody said that "There was No Hope"

Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am I going to do, if things between us never solve. If I am the only one who feels this. If I would have to let it all go all I have, only for honesty's sake; and not because you and I would be ”happy for ever after”.

I have been thinking like anyone would ”If he cares about me he will come by himself, one day”. And today I was thinking even MORE like anyone would: ”WHEN?? DO I SEE ANYTHING?? IF HE CARED A BIT WOULDNT HE HAD TOLD ME YET? WOULDNT HE HAD GIVEN ME A SIGN? WOULDNT HE HAD ALREADY TRIED TO FIND ME SOMEWHERE?”. And of course, the answer is NO.

I couldnt even afford to let anyone see me cry today. I have been wondering how and why I ended up here. And how can I even get me out of this situation. The problem is that I feel that I cant get me out of something that is actually more inside of me than out.

I had been desperate thinking ”WHY CANT HE UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION?” I have NOBODY else! I have been desperate (still desperate) girl-talk after girl-talk about how immature men are and blah blah; but I dont want to be that kind of person. How can I say to myself I love someone if I am trying to always ”find out” what is wrong with him?? I DONT WANT TO DO THAT! I AM NOT PERFECT EITHER, GOD KNOWS I AM NOT!!. But the real question is ”WILL HE EVEN ACCEPT ME AS I AM??” or Better ”AM WORTH ENOUGH FOR HIM TO LOVE ME DESPITE MY SHORT COMINGS AND HIS OWN? ”Can we get over all that is in the middle??. ”WOULD HE EVER WANT TO DO THAT? ” You can not even say something as simple as ”I'm sorry”; I must feel I have totally no hope in ever hearning you say something even deeper...

When I said I couldn't trust you, I guess I meant: I can't trust the fact that maybe, I am too worthless to even catch you attention. Or your heart.

Maybe I am too worthless for you to ever want to take a leap of faith and dare to open your heart to me. Maybe I am too worthless for you to want to be there for be and help me get out of where I am; because that is the only place I have right now. So I think ” IF HE DOES NOT, WHY WOULD I EVEN GET OUT??” . Right?

”IS IT THAT HE'S WAITING FOR ME TO GET OUT OF THERE, SO HE CAN COME TO ME, WHILE I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO LET ME KNOW HE WANTS ME SO I KNOW I CAN GET OUT AND IT WILL NOT BE IN VAIN??”

I came across the insight that I have much work to do by myself here; and that as long as I dont learn what I have to, we will continue so far away from each other, and I will be unable to even get an answer from you. I have to manage somehow; to get this done, even if I am feeling cornered and unable to deal with this by myself. Even if it takes time and have to learn to live with all these feelings.

So for me it is ”no crying today” even though I wish I could. I really wish I could. It would help me a bit I guess.

Nobody said there was no hope though. NOBODY has ever said I am not worth your attention. NOBODY has ever said that if you dont feel anything for me NOW you can not feel it later. NOBODY has ever said that everything is lost.  

NOBODY.

------------

*Comments are appreciated but not needed... I just needed to let out...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do not mind, I wanna share my experience with it, I have been treu it and I know it ain't easy, but to free yourself from what you feel now is letting go and not your home your live, you will be lead when you are ready, all you have to do is let this come over you do not stop it or take action just let it poor out of you the more you fight the confused you get, so many times I tought I was ready and felt so connected and one but there is always the balance off things, it yours to keep the balance and do not fear the emotions

to think your worthless is in the eyes off the lord food for the dogs , he tells me

he also told me that first he feeds the kids and that we have school to attent to

and he never said it would be easy and he is not here to make it easy

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…