In brief since my awakening

Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can remember me, I don't pass that much, but from time to time I like to know what is happening in your beautiful website...I have been with you for almost since the beginning...I send you Peace and Love from my heart...

I woke up in 2005 after an ailment that left me almost paralyzed...When you really wish for something and trust in God and in Yourself you can do wonders...(I was able to heal myself) using a technique from a book that I found in the Library on a shelf, and I know spirit was guiding me to that book since it was the first one I picked; and I went to the library hundreds of times and never bought a book, but on that  particular day in 2005 I went straight to the shelves I picked this special channeled book titled: "Agartha, A Journey To The Stars" By "Mentor" a spiritual Being who didn't care for names and who asked Meredith L. Young to call him Mentor..This book was channeled through her...I used music notes, white light, (which is the highest light) being the light of God, my hands, the power of my mind and I concentrated on the chackra where the light wasn't flowing through, because dis-ease means "out of harmony""out of balance",the light gets stuck in the chackra in the area where you are sick and when this happens life stops flowing to that area, sometimes very fast, sometimes slowly...

To be continued since my story is long I will make a series of stories... 

Blessings to all...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115099293?profile=originalI think I do remember you...

you had a different name...

L&L Albertha

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…