I don't know why.

I'm a very open minded person. I love spirituality and alternative views. I love discussing theories with intelligent, well researched people.You'd think I'd love it on AC right?Yet every time I come here, I feel annoyed, aggravated, depressed and disillusioned with the New Age movement.I am made to feel like I am wrong, negative, evil, aggressive. When in reality I am none of those things and it is REALLY getting me down.I'm contemplating removing myself from AC and this makes me really really sad. I was one of the first to register here, and I loved it in the beginning. Now it just seems there are too many "holier than thou 'lightworkers" who refuse to discuss and debate. They seem almost afraid to let themselves be human and to the 'un enlightened' (and I use that term extremely loosely) it just makes them come across as closed off, and in denial.I'm disappointed that so many of the spiritual websites I knew and loved have turned into bubbles of un-wavering thought.The more time I spend here, the more UN-enlightened I feel. WTH is up with that???*pouts*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There can be several reasons for this.

1. Perhaps the person speaking is doing so in an elitist way, making you feel inferior for not knowing. 

2. Perhaps the sense of attack is your ego's awareness that it is receiving information which destructs its concept of reality.

3. Perhaps we are seeing through our eyes and not the true words of the writer.  Text can be ambiguous like that.

4. Perhaps some people speak of things that they don't understand fully as if they do. A sort of compensation.

5. Perhaps just because something is ABSOLUTELY true and real for one person, doesn't mean it is for us.

6. (or 5b.) Perhaps we still require the freedom of possibility and our truths are being cut off by someone's insistence.

7. Perhaps we all need to practice learning to accept other viewpoints, without feeling threatened by them.

I used to be a very avid member of lightworkers.org and after a while took some time off.  I felt some people were a little bit off their rocker.  Part of me questions whether that judgment is fair.  Part of me thinks that awareness was guiding me toward people of a higher vibration.  Who knows.  I guess the best thing to do is to learn to be openminded, uncritical, while choosing to direct our energy toward people we resonate better with, provided we remember not to lose ourselves in our own opinions.

PS I hope you are able to find joy and fulfillment here amongst people who inspire you, without a sense of blocking, limitation, or just plain irritation.

• Dear Lilitu, What do you want to discuss? I too have noticed "the holier than thou" attitude of some, but that is not lightworking. Unfortunately, it seems that certain belief systems and mind control has taken hold of the less evolved. I am just ordinary, but have some experience; as some would say, I'm Jane of all trades, and master of none.

Light and Love,
    Angelfire

• Greetings Lilitu,
    We have never spoken before but I got a email about this .
    So here i am .
    Remember we are love in truth things are getting now going into Galactic Intense mode.
    Your not alone when you have felt this way.
    The Human experience is everything we know since coming here as volunteers including you my Sister of Light.
    All I can say from the Ashtar Command perspective is hang in there take a deep breath and when you feel like things are not going the way you wish them to step away and just let go.
    Debating or those that need a debate can find peace within by using that energy to Love you .
    Love is the key to this whole reality we are in .
    So remember the Command off Planet Loves you and always validate your truth regardless of anyone or anything that comes your way in life and on websites.
    Blessings In The Light Of the Most Radiant One Always
  • I'm new to this site.
    'Tis normal to feel lulls in one's own spiritual networks. The networks may not be the most perfect nurturing ground for your own spirituality, just as the world around us is not the most perfect-nurturing ground for life. We are born onto this Earth weak and frail depending upon whatever and whomever is around us to survive. In growing up on Earth, it's the imperfections of everyday life that teach us to become strong and that we must thrive under any conditions. The imperfections can turn into blessings and also bring us confidence and joy!
    Do what you feel you need (because only you know what is best), but I believe you have a lot to offer this site. Many can learn from you and your experiences in spirituality and life. For example, there might be people on this site with the feelings you have that are unable to find their voice to express it. ;) You have helped them. Just one example of many things you have to offer I'm sure. Please stay and help us through our journeys! Much peace and love! =)
  • O Great Spirit,
    Whose voice I hear in the winds,
    And whose breath gives life to all the world,
    Hear Me. I am small and weak, I need your
    strength and wisdom

Let me walk in Beauty, and make my eyes ever behold
    the red and purple sunset

Make My Hands respect the things you have made and my ears
    sharp to hear your voice

Make Me Wise so that I may understand
    the things you have taught my People

Let Me Learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock

I Seek Strength, not to be greater than my brother,
    but to fight my greatest enemy - myself.

Make Me Always ready to come to you with
    clean hands and straight eyes

So, When Life Fades, as the fading sunset,
    my spirit may come to you without shame.

Ahoe !

:)
  • I THYNK YOU PASS A VERY NORMAL PERIOD(ESCUSE MY ENGLISH PLòEASE)
    ,ANYONE HASE THIS PERIODS,WHEN WE LET DAWN THE OLD ENERGIES,AND WE OPEN UP FOR THE FUTURE,FOR THE NEW NGRATEST ENERGIES,IF YOU WANT MY ADVISCE,:DONT MAKE IT UP,TOUCH THE LIGHT,DON 'T LET YOU DAWN,I WAS THE SAME LIKE YOU,TIME AGO,IMPOTRANT IS,NON'T FORGET,'COUSE WE ARE PROGECTED,TO BE HAPPY,AND HALTY,AND OURE MYND IS WORKING FOR THIS,IT IS IMPOTRANT TO VSEE WHERE IS THE LIGHT!!!TAKE MY HAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND LO9VE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Hello Lilitu...

I feel I understand where you were originally coming from. There is much on here to both enlighten and make you cringe somewhat as there is on most sites of this nature. However, as we say this is all a great journey for each and every one and we shall all see it differently.

The best way I have found to get around everything is to just take what you feel comfortable with. With all this material to get into it can be quite mind boggling especially when some type of egos strut there stuff and make you feel inferior for not quite getting it. However it is very comforting to be surrounded by like minds although that being a very broad spectrum.

I am pleased to hear that you now feel better. You are watched over and loosley guided in as much as they offer a hand to say , 'hey why dont you try this avenue for a while!' Great blessings in your journeys lilitu and thank you for your honesty...Namaste l
  • Thank you Everyone SO MUCH for your responses, your ideas, theories and thoughts.

I feel lighter, more connected and more accepted. This has turned into something beautiful. I feared a flaming but got love and support and encouragement instead and this has rekindled what I loved about AC in the first place.

Gods bless you all.
    Much love to all of you (even you Captain and your trippy videos lol)
  • This is exactly how I feel, Shelly.

My parents were Christians and even from a young age I just couldn't 'get into it'. It made me feel ill.

I feel much stronger when I am aligned to the Goddess.
  • Jouini the Looney has gone to join Grizzly adams! Good luck Jouini!.................................................................................................................................................................................
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…