I am a seeker...

lola Pictures, Images and PhotosHow do i spread light when i always find myself messing with darkness...How do i spread happiness when i always find myself in a cobweb of sadness...How do i spread trust when sometimes i don't even trust my very own moves...How do i pursue my goals when sometimes i see all my dreams slipping from my own hands right in front of my eyes...How do I seek truth when I'm surrounded by lies, illusion, grief, deception, regret, remorse and sufferings...How do i find love when I all i can see is hatred, anger, hostility, jealousy, shame, blame...How do I find PEACE..............................................??????????Emotionless Pictures, Images and Photos

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sadness and grief are states of mind we create within ourselfs mostly stimulated by external visions and news
    messages which then stir the thought process bringing to mind by stealth ones own feelings of past fears sadness
    mixing in with the new ones so continuing the process compassion is trying to help the sadness of the
    world in a possitive way ie giving to worthy causes giving time to less fortunate beings tears are a release but
    long term grief is a burden to others and yourself love the world with posotive meds with change for the
    better contribute in someway if you can help an old lady onto a bus pick up litter but try to live as you
    would like it to be sowing a seed for the golden age imerse your self in books of knoledge and wonder at
    the marvels of the past becoming the future you wont have time to be sad love you mike jay
    • thanks for the good inspiring thoughts...
  • Selvi,Thanks for sharing your Inner Self,That is the real blessing and that is also what needs the real work!I think the key with you is to get right with self first and move through the Lower Self Manifestations within your own consciousness before moving into Service work on a greater planetary level.The Negative Ego needs to be transcended to a great to degree,then and only then can you begin to bring your full Llove Light Power Wisdom Strength and Knowledge to the World.

>

When you are right with self and right with God you can then go on to hve right relationships to all other people,but first again we need to get right with Self and Right With God.This is a enjoyable Process and can be done through many schools paths teachers methods ashrams etc and ideally should be done through a Synthisis lens as it were!

>

Listed bellow are a few sites schools and places you and other aspirants or Seekers of Truth can start and move towards finishing as it were.Please take to the path with 100% devotion effort and will with the fullness of your being and your progress completion and ascension will be swift full of joy and you will become "The Light of the World" as it were.This is the destiny of all of us and the quicker each indidual realizes and demonstrates this the quicker we all move together up the great ladder of God!

>

http://www.iamuniversity.org/

http://www.onenessuniversity.org

http://www.planetaryworldservice.org/

>

Home New
    Hello and Welcome to the I AM University We offer a wide range of high quality teaching to help you step into your Soul consciousness.…
    • it was all that i feel inside that made me write this piece of poem like reflection.

Thanks for your response, very enriching.

Be happy
      Selvi
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

In Betwena replied to amparo alvarez's discussion In brief since my awakening in Member Diaries
"I think I do remember you...
you had a different name...
L&L Albertha"
Jun 20, 2014
amparo alvarez posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Thanks Ben for the invite...In reality I would not know how to start...I don't know if you can…
Sep 22, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Hello ya all!First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my…
Oct 14, 2012
Kakie posted a discussion in Member Diaries
For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam…
Sep 13, 2012
Astra replied to JM's discussion 4.17.11 in Member Diaries
"This  remainds me when there following Mary Magdalegne  , and Jesus saves her  , it is a confusing…"
Jun 12, 2012
moonshine replied to 2j5c2lhr972yw's discussion Nobody said that "There was No Hope" in Member Diaries
"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth but if you do…"
Apr 28, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
I do not care about what you might think right now, just know that I'd not had a single drink since…
Mar 1, 2012
2j5c2lhr972yw posted a discussion in Member Diaries
Today I was reaching a point in which I was feeling totally hopeless. I was just wondering what am…
Feb 1, 2012
More…