meditation on feeling the body

namaste brothers and sisters!

remember you are love! remember your infinite nature! remember to remember!

i've been practicing different forms of healing as well as practicing yoga for the last three or four yrs and thought that i was pretty well cleaned up, but this technique proved me wrong. i had done the clearing of all the bodies with my techniques, but had never cleared as deep or really empowered any of them the way that only doing this technique can. 

a friend of mine taught me a technique that focuses on feeling(placing your attention) on the various organs of the body that correspond to the major chakral centers. 

the first one that one should always start out with is the crown. this activates your innate healing power. 

from here you can place your attention wherever you'd like. i recommend a good 30-60mins of the crown the first time you try it. 

then the next time move onto other centers. 

the main centers are as follows(this technique is infinite so you can continually feel and will always continue healing and developing your body, and there are always the other bodies to do that are above the physical and the centers below your feet) 

light body=one arm length above your head

crown=upper cortex of the brain(crystal organ). its an organ that isnt mentioned in modern science that is right above the brain and directly beneath the fontanel(soft spot on the babies head)  

ajna/third eye=pineal gland(behind the eyes in the center of the head)

throat=thyroid

heart=the lungs, directly in the center of them be sure to get the bronchial tubes in when you try this one, they create an electricity that assists in the release any silliness that makes us think we're incapable of love at times.

solar=stomach(specifically the point where the esophogas meets the stomach

sacral=womb/prostate

root=rectum

there is one more center thats important:

the medulla oblongata=when doing this one you want to focus at the tip of this organ which is at the base of the skull where your head and neck meet, another way to find it is by placing your finger on the partition between your lips, this is parallel to the organ. 

now must of us are aware of the typical functions of the chakras, but with the activation of the organs it brings some other things into play. 

lightbody=activating this is similar to going to a psychologist but instead of pulling stuff out of your closet one by one, doing this empties the entire closet out all at once :-)

crystal organ=this is your source of infinite power. focusing here has many wonderful effects, a major one is it clears any thoughtforms in the general vicinity. also gives you access to a great deal of info. 

pineal=focusing here will activate and heal your dna as well as removing any blockages to safely developing intuition. 

thyroid=this promotes communication with your higher self as well as creates a lovely shield so that others dont have to see all your silliness quite so clearly.

medulla oblongata=joy! feeling your own feelings! so often these days dr.'s treat mental issues by prescribing drugs that shut down this organ.

lungs=very helpful to develop compassion in a way you might not have thought possible.

stomach=your stomach is your natural shield for against others energy(or the environment in general) affecting you. after a while of focusing here it creates a fire all around your aura that inhibits anything in your environment from affecting you.

womb/prostate=this area is what allows you to feel your emotions. feeling here will clear out a great deal of the past. 

rectum=focusing here will promote only creating from your higher aspect and if you have money issues this will help greatly. also if you feel something or someone is messing with you its good to highly activate the crown and the root. 

there are many, many other benefits to this practice. 

http://evernewjoy.net/?page_id=78 sign up and listen to my friends broadcasts on this page, he assists you in activating the centers. 

he also does one on one work, and his client sessions are something else ;o)

hope you found this informative. 

much love & many blessings brothers and sisters

namaste,

des 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You Sincerely for this invaluable information!!!

I am on to check out your friends broadcasts and will happily let you know how I am embarking on this meditational journey!

Much Love and Appreciation!!

Namaste~~

• Wow, this sounds very interesting and I can't wait to getting around to trying this technique. Right now, I'm still working on the simple breath counting and sense awareness meditation and a only at 20 minutes of that once daily. It's my own personal goal to become a little better and quieting my mind for about that amount of time before I move on to try some new flavors and techniques, but the good news it I AM making progress and noticing some positive results already.

Thank you des!

Much Peace and Love to you as well!!!

- Matt

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

tossybear replied to מלאך מרכל's discussion re: Gailene - How many types are there? in Meditation Practice and Techniques
"Much peace and love to you and everyone 💝"
Oct 26, 2022
D1V1NITY replied to delusional empathic starchild's discussion meditation on feeling the body in Meditation Practice and Techniques
"Thank You Sincerely for this invaluable information!!!
I am on to check out your friends broadcasts…"
Sep 14, 2012
Ranjan Kumar Mishra replied to מלאך מרכל's discussion re: Gailene - How many types are there? in Meditation Practice and Techniques
"Oneness 15.jpg"
Jun 22, 2012
DaweiDruid replied to מלאך מרכל's discussion why do you feel the need to meditate? in Meditation Practice and Techniques
"Hi Matthew

It is good that you are enjoying meditation again.

I meditate for a number of…"
Apr 28, 2011
מלאך מרכל posted a discussion in Meditation Practice and Techniques
I have been on a long personal spiritual journey for many, many years and it seems like for the…
Apr 27, 2011
Hi Gailene, I started this discussion with hopes of others jumping in. As far as the many different…
Apr 11, 2011
מלאך מרכל replied to delusional empathic starchild's discussion meditation on feeling the body in Meditation Practice and Techniques
"Wow, this sounds very interesting and I can't wait to getting around to trying this technique.…"
Apr 6, 2011
My first meditation session since about 8 months ago, feels familiar. 20 minutes of counting 4…
Mar 16, 2011
More…