VEGA

Hi everyone. I'm so very pleased to have found this group.I'd like to post the details something that happened to me and if anyone has anything they'd like to share, I'd appreciate it greatly.This particular night, I awoke from a dream where I was told I'm from the star 'Vega'. At this point, I didn't have any knowledge of this particluar star (at least not 'conscious' knowledge). I of course, know the Lyra costellation exists, but had no real knowledge of it.I got up from my bed upon waking and wrote down the details in my dream journal (which I've kept going for the past ten years...) then went into my lounge and jumped onto the internet to find out characteristics of inhabitants of Vega and found a few sites that listed character traits that are me...to a tee... I'm actually quite excited by this as it's making a lot of dreams I've had over the years make rather a lot of sense. some of the main traits are :artistic, musical, self doubt, works better alone, learns by 'feeling' rather than technical knowledge. I find this Incredible as I'm a semi-professional musician, music has always been EXTREMELY important to me, and I'm an illustrator for a living- my 'day' job. And I couldn't read a 'technical' manual if my life depended upon it (laughs).After I learned this, I went outside and stared at the stars for 20 mins or so. I like to look for movement up there, I see shooting stars often and also what I believe may be satellites, crafts or other strangeness I have no answer for. I looked up in the sky for the Vega star and as I knew the general area (having looked on the internet prior to going outside). I spotted a star that stood out and continued to stare at it for a while. I asked (quietly) "Are you Vega?" Right at that exact moment, a 'shooting star' (term used very loosely) flew right at the star I was staring at. Amazing! Another one flew off to the left of it also...... I went back inside after a few minutes and checked back onto the net again to see if the star I was looking at was indeed, Vega. It was.I had a similar incident to this a month or so ago, but the dream seems to be quite definate regarding my 'origin'. Has anyone else had anything like this happen before? Should I really take this as confirmation?Happy New Year to you all!Namaste.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i dreamt i saw these projections of those lyres, they called lyres arent they, the harps, in the sky. now i dont know if that was confirmation or just my dream.
    • could be... but could it also be the 'light over Norway', said to be attributed to Haarp?
    • dont think so??? didnt even know about that, and norway didnt feature in my dream. i think it was a small sign, like letting me know they are here.
    • That's great! You'd know best. As Alchemist said, you'd have to trust your own intuition.
    • Thanks so much for the reply, I appreciate it. Of course, I'm relying on my intuition as best I can with this. The fact that this has happened before really interests me. I'm pretty 'tuned in' to signs, so I'm sure I'll recognise them when they come. I was particularly interested in anyone else's similar stories. I've been reading a fair bit about Vega/Lyra over this past week or so. Much of itreally does resonate with me. Again, thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
      Kind regards to you.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Logica posted a discussion in LYRA VEGA
I want to say something odd... and this is just what I experienced and little more., so don't take…
Feb 29, 2012
Daniel Ferm replied to Brad Johnson's discussion The Lyra/Earth Connection Free E-Book Download in LYRA VEGA
"Wow!

Many things fell on it's place as I read this and I like the information you put out here.…"
Mar 14, 2010
Shari Blake replied to Brad Johnson's discussion The Lyra/Earth Connection Free E-Book Download in LYRA VEGA
"Hi Brad, thank you so much! :)"
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix11 replied to Phoenix11's discussion VEGA in LYRA VEGA
"That's great! You'd know best. As Alchemist said, you'd have to trust your own intuition."
Jan 3, 2010
Matthias replied to Phoenix11's discussion VEGA in LYRA VEGA
"dont think so??? didnt even know about that, and norway didnt feature in my dream. i think it was a…"
Jan 3, 2010
"could be... but could it also be the 'light over Norway', said to be attributed to Haarp?"
Jan 3, 2010
Matthias replied to Phoenix11's discussion VEGA in LYRA VEGA
"i dreamt i saw these projections of those lyres, they called lyres arent they, the harps, in the…"
Jan 2, 2010
"Thanks so much for the reply, I appreciate it. Of course, I'm relying on my intuition as best I can…"
Jan 1, 2010
More…