THIS PLANET THROUGH THE EYES OF A INDIGO..
Everything in this third reality is so depressing... I just want to go home. I just want peace in a world that isnt based on fear and terrible things. I sought freedom and, I too, have contemplated suicide.
But this is what I have come to realize, and it is a truth that you may or may not connect with, but I will share it with you anyway.
We are beautiful Multi-dimentional beings. We are existing wholly on all levels of existance, and yes, even this one. Ascension was never meant to be an easy path. It is filled with many hardships and pain for growth and understanding. This world is a reflection of how everyone perceives themselves on an individual level, and although the turmoil of it all is painful to see, we too are the cause of it if we do not wish to change our inner world and grow from our own inner turmoils. Remember, whatever happens in the microcosm, also happens in the macro and vice versa. We are all one, regardless of what dimention we are on. Nothing is seperate. "Death" brings us to another dimention, but it continues where we left off in our own learning processes, just like our third dimentional schools have grades. If you are in 3rd grade at school say, you cant quit school to enter 5th or 12th. You must gather the information that you need to move on as you progress on your own. There is no easy way out.
This whole universe is You. How can you escape from yourself? We must face ourselves (which is the hardest part sometimes) and be truly honest with who and what we are. We must look at ourselves to understand the world, the third dimention, the 4th, 5th, 6th and so on. We live on every plane already, so you must be prepared to understand and learn from this plane as well.

We're all in this together.

If there's one thing my recent adventures have taught me, it's that there's no room for doubt when you're taking action.
Sure, we all know what it feels like to second guess ourselves, to stay awake late at night wondering what's going to really happen, imagining all of the worst-case scenarios we can dream up while wallowing in a sea of confusion and uncertainty. It's life, it's human nature, it's a part of who we are as animals but it's also a useless force that drowns us before we can ever start swimming and stops us before we can ever start moving.
We all need to know and respect our limitations and account for them in our plans. But there's a time for reality checks, and there's a time for marching forward. Sometimes, even in the face of overwhelming odds we need to press onward, sometimes, even in defeat, we need to hold our heads triumphant, sometimes, even in our darkest hours, we need to find a ray of hope inside ourselves.
It's too easy to doubt, it's too easy to take a look our situation, pronounce it hopeless and throw up our hands tossing aside any belief we had in ourself along the way. It's much harder to work through our feelings of doubt, to quell our self-destructive nature and to press onward when others would have quit. However, it's much more rewarding to do so.
Half of the struggles in life involve overcoming the obstacles placed in front of us, the other half involves overcoming the ones we place in front of ourselves and if we're not ready for both, then we're immediate failures. On that note, doubt is one of the surest paths to failure and one of the first things we must conquer.
However, that's something that's much easier said than done and that's why, even today, I find myself wrestling with doubt, almost endlessly. But at least now I know my enemy, at least now I can fight it on its own terms and at least now I have a chance at winning. Where once I just succumbed at first sight, I now press on as long as I can.
That's a step that many before me failed to take, but one I hope many after me do and do so better than myself and the others before them. That's the only way we can make progress because only those who believe they can change the world do so and only the wise men who know when to push aside doubt reach their full potential.
~Lefevre Lycias~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much. It is nice to know someone else feels the same way I do. Your words are inspiring. <3 

~Ascendarra~

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Indigo Children Focus Group
[SanandasEagles] Russian Kid Claims He Is From Mars, Says That All Humans Live Forever | Your News…
May 11, 2016
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"All of that is made up rubbish and lies.."
Oct 25, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"May I just say firstly that I personally didn't write the above added discussion post Stefanie…"
Oct 24, 2014
evonne. replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Dear Nancy,the past week for me has been one of being told with my clarity,to investigate on google…"
Oct 24, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Have you noticed the font on this post changing each the time to different text formatting?, LOL…"
Jan 17, 2014
nighteyes replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"oooo.  now you have definitely peaked my interest.  i may have to pick your brain some.  but i'll…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Comedy is my second name cant you tell..I've been called so many names because of it…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion What Is Starseed Alliance International (SAI) &amp; UNITE THE COLLECTIVE TEAM LIGHT.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Concepts on Ascension and Integrating Higher Frequencies of Experience.An introduction to the new…"
Jan 17, 2014
More…