Replies

• light on every body here in ashtar
    im requisting healing which im suffring of belly palsy more than year
    i hope to get true healing
    thank you
  • Hello! I am requesting healing for my spirit and my soul. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks! - J
  • I've been having a terrible pain in my right shoulder and im loosing movility...and it is difficult on my everyday chores. Please i need help! I had an MRI, Xrays and nothing is found...
    • Hi Pandora! Nice to meet you. I sent you Reiki distant healing a few minutes ago..Hope you'll be fine very soon..
      Namasté
  • I am more more than happy to assist people with healing need, just add & msg me we will discuss and work to resolve and folks can post the results back here.

With blessings
    Andrew
  • I would welcome some healing

I have a kind of imbalance in my right middle ear that has been ongoing for 2 years. It leaves a numbness down the right side of my neck. Any healing would be truly appreciated.

Gratitude and thanks

Cara
  • thanks god bless you always
  • I have multiple health problems, but instead of naming them off it makes sense just to ask about the worst one. First off I know I don't post a lot and I want to thank every one of you for caring. I'm not sure how common what I have is, so it may be hard for anyone to aid it. It's called "patulous eustachian tubes." What it is though is the eustachian tube inside the ear is normally closed but opens to equalize pressure. The condition I have keeps the eustachian tube open making it impossible to maintain harmony in my ears and comfort in my everyday life. When I work out and or exercise and in turn become dehydrated it becomes much worse; causing me to get dizzy and a super annoying symptom called autophony where I can barely hear the world around me and my own breathing and heart rate, gulps I take and other self produced noises are all I can hear. The autophony mildly hearts as well and takes a long time to get rid of. So when I'm trying to take care of my body it feels like I'm making it worse after a hard work out and sometimes I cannot bare it and quit before I'm finished. It's all very connected to my nervous system I've noticed and relates to facial twitches. I've tried herbal medicine, but it wasn't made for this specific condition. As for western medicine, all my doctors have told me they can do nothing for me. I dream of meeting an alchemical healer one day. If you guys think you can help me I'd much rather take your advice than a local quacks.
  • Thank you very much for healing for my all bodies.
    Love and Light
  • Hi. I have two problems. One isnt very important. The important one is that my jaw has been having problems for several months. My bite feels very different but the dentist and surgeon said there was nothing wrong. Could someone help? The next issue, is of an aesthetic one. I am a dark brown indian and i wish to lighten my skin tone. Could i get help with that also? Thanks to all
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Here are some Reiki healing affirmations that may help you with your energy healing practice.Reiki…
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
There will be another fr'ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their…
May 17, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
This exerciser will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it…
Apr 20, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
In these times a lot of light workers are being energetically attacked from the dark side.  During…
Apr 20, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
 New-Free Distant HealingSaturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)  There will be…
Mar 19, 2014
Healing Today replied to Healing Today's discussion Affordable Reiki Classes in several Florida cities in Spiritual Energy Healing
"New classes are added on a regular basis. Please check website for current dates.…"
Jan 14, 2013
Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Healing Today has provided traditional Usui Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students…
Jan 14, 2013
ReikiIlluminated replied to ReikiIlluminated's discussion The most amazing Reiki Day!! in Spiritual Energy Healing
"No....thank you for sharing this experience!!! Keeping this vibration to myself would be purely…"
Oct 1, 2012
More…