Replies

• Hi Pratik,

Either a chiropractor or a Bowen Therapist! I have had my sons jaw clicked in by a chiro but I know that Bowen Therapy is very good also.

And second- I thought Michael Jackson was gorgeous until he made himself white! You are what you are and don't be so hard on yourself!!

Susan xxoo
    • Important one: Jaw muscle strain, you may have been smiling too much, but more likely a behavoral issue. Do you grind your teeth without noticing, always sleep on the same side, etc. Other possibility is an embeded memory which you need to focus on and release.

Disclaimer, this is no substitue for getting it checked by a professional, so well done on that already.
      Second issue, why do you need to, or is it a want. Why then do you want to change your appearance, I sense there is more to it than just changing skin tone.
  • My mother, Danuta Lobocka, aged 87, suffers from awful persistent headaches, most probably caused by changes in the brain in the result of senile dementia. We live in Warsaw, i am taking care of her. So far nobody has been able to help, neither traditional nor alternative medicine, nor various healing techniques or prayers. Can anybody of you here help? I would be very grateful.
    Love to everybody,
    Ania
    • Telehugs for you :) and remember to breathe, especially when you are stressed, in fact if its safe to do so, close your eyes as you breathe, and just feel the stress flow through and out of you, then when you open your eyes you can be focused again. Its very hard to focus when you have an ambient background pain but it is possible.

Pain can be treated (as a symtom) in the same way.
      Dont let things get on top of you, no need to feel hopeless, and remember we are all here and thinking of you.
    • Dear Anna,

My reference for this suggested treatment for persistent headaches is 'Edgar Cayce Encyclopedia of Healing' by Reba Ann Karp (1999). I've copied here, verbatim, the Edgar Cayce treatment (with my apologies for any typing errors):
      'Cayce's treatment for migraines were very consistent. He stressed that his treatments be applied in a "consistent and persistent" manner in order to restore the balance in the chemical reactions of the system. Further, dietary improvements, spinal manipulation, and electrotherapy were advised in eleven cases. In diet, Cayce emphasized foods that were blood and nerve building, such as vegetables, especially leafy green ones, fruits, and whole grains. Advised against were white bread, combinations of starches, fried foods, sugar, red meat, and carbonated drinks. Spinal manipulation was usually to be administered in specific areas. Electrotherapy most often recommended was the Radio-Active Appliance. This was recommended to improve the circulation. Colonics, enemas, and gentle laxatives such as olive oil were advised in ten cases. Cleansing the colon to remove mucus and accumulated waste material was considered essential. At times, X-rays were recommended to pinpont areas where hardened material was located. Additionally, hydrotherapy, including cabinet sweats, and alkalizers and digestive aids such as Al-Caroid, Glyco-Thymoline, and olive oil were suggested for six individuals. Packs were suggested in five cases, usually in the form of heated castor oil packs which were to be placed over the abdomen. Readings in four cases recommended massage, twice with cocoa butter. Sedatives were generally not recommended, as Cayce believed they could aggravate the condition. Further, a few individuals were cautioned that some of their treatments might at first appear to aggravate rather than ease their discomfort, but that if they persisted, they would achieve relief.'
      According to Jethro Kloss in 'Back to Eden' (2005 revised & updated edition), there are three common kinds of headaches: Sick Headache, Bilious Headache, and Nervous (Tension) Headache.
      '1. Sick Headache. This type of headache occurs if undigested food stays in the stomach, during times of increased stress, if there is a disordered liver, or when there is mental or physical overwork. In women, disorders of menstruation may cause a sick headache.
      Treatment: Relief is sometimes obtained by taking a hot footbath with a tablespoon of mustard in it, or use just plain water as hot as can be borne. Keep the feet and legs in the hot water nearly up to the knees. Place a cold washcloth on the forehead and one on the back of the neck. Drink a cup of hot peppermint, spearmint, valerian, black cohosh, or skullcap tea. If you do not have these herbs, drink a cupful of hot water, adding the juice of a lemon, but not sweetening.
      2. Bilious Headache. Caused from indigestion, disordered liver, overeating, wrong food combinations, and insufficient exercise. People who overeat of rich heavy foods and take little or no exercise at all are the frequent sufferers of this type of headache. Unless the diet is changed and a regular exercise program established, this may develop into a chronic type of headache.
      Symptoms: Dull pain in the forehead, throbbing temples.
      Treatment: Avoid all harmful articles of diet. High enemas initially, to cleanse the colon, may be helpful in bilious headaches. Often the stomach is overloaded when the headache comes on. If this is the case, use an emetic. Take the treatment as given for sick headache.
      3. Nervous (Tension) Headache. Nervous people and those whose work is sedentary usually suffer from this form of headache. Mental strain and worry will cause a nervous headache. Bright lights or noises of any kind usually make the headache worse.
      Treatment: Lie down and rest where it is quiet, and where there is plenty of fresh air. Take a cupful or two of hot peppermint, catnip, red sage, or spearmint tea. Upon retiring, take a cupful of hot hops tea, or if it is possible to retire when the headache comes on, take it then; it will soothe the nerves and produce sleep. Red sage is one of the best herbs for headache. If the headache continues, use an enema of catnip, blue cohosh, or black cohosh tea. The enema should be very warm and retained as long as possible, using a pint or more of liquid.'

Anna, sometimes the single cause of most headaches is dehydration, which results in deficient circulation of blood to the brain, as well as improper elimination. Drink plenty of pure water (without harmful chemicals, e.g. fluoride added)! If you live away from a polluted environment, drink fresh rainwater. Many dis-eases are caused by dehydration. Suggested reading: 'Your Body's Many Cries for Water' and other books by Dr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj.

Blessings,
      Jazmin
  • need healing because i have the flu en a pain in may left side of my body and the doctor don't fan nothyng please prey por mi , my name is Belkis Pou thanks
  • hi brothers /sisters i have lower back disc problem spinal problem in neck
    tenden problems in my right hand much discomfot and pain appreciate anyone got any
    healing to spare love mike jay
  • Thanks, I have difficult to stay here and now, and to leave the past, for see a God in ALL every day.
  • thank you Arion ,good i make fitologia and i help a lot of people i could to learn how to cure with those techniques and to be able to apply my patients.
    • namastei!arion!necesitaria quitar el dolor de cervicales 5 pinzamientos 2 hernias de disco 5lumbar astillada....calculos en vesicula tengo 71 primaveras del 18 9 1938 elis r segal y si es posible en español tener la pagina!!!paz amor abundancia felicidad para todo el planeta tierra sin guerras,sin desnutridos sin esclavizadores amen!!adoani kadosh tsebaiot amen un abrazo de luz bendiciones mil....
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Here are some Reiki healing affirmations that may help you with your energy healing practice.Reiki…
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
There will be another fr'ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their…
May 17, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
This exerciser will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it…
Apr 20, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
In these times a lot of light workers are being energetically attacked from the dark side.  During…
Apr 20, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
 New-Free Distant HealingSaturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)  There will be…
Mar 19, 2014
Healing Today replied to Healing Today's discussion Affordable Reiki Classes in several Florida cities in Spiritual Energy Healing
"New classes are added on a regular basis. Please check website for current dates.…"
Jan 14, 2013
Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Healing Today has provided traditional Usui Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students…
Jan 14, 2013
ReikiIlluminated replied to ReikiIlluminated's discussion The most amazing Reiki Day!! in Spiritual Energy Healing
"No....thank you for sharing this experience!!! Keeping this vibration to myself would be purely…"
Oct 1, 2012
More…