o Mercy
o Transmutation
o Ritual
* Divine Ray & Sacred Fire
o Seventh Ray
o Violet Flame
* Retreats and Focuses
o Rakoczy Mansion in Romania
o Cave of Symbols in Table Mountain, Wyoming, U.S.A.
o Focus in the Golden Etheric City over the Sahara
* Music Keynotes
o Strauss waltzes

* Previous embodiments

o Ruler of a Golden Age civilization in the area of the Sahara Desert 70,000 years ago

o High priest on Atlantis approximately 13,000 years ago, serving in the Order of Lord Zadkiel in the Temple of Purification, located where the island of Cuba is now located

o Prophet Samuel, 11th century B.C. Religious leader in Israel who served as prophet, priest, and last of the Hebrew judges

o Plato, 427 - 347 B.C., Greece. He studied with students of Pythagoras in Crotona and scholars in Egypt. He established his own school of philosophy at the Academy in Athens.

o Saint Joseph, 1st century A.D., Nazareth. Husband of Mary and Guardian of Jesus

o Saint Alban, late 3rd or early 4th century A.D., town of Verulamium, renamed St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England. He was the first martyr in England. He had sheltered a fugitive priest, became a devout convert to Christianity, and was put to death for disguising himself as the priest so he could die in his place.

o Hesiod, circa 700 B.C., Greece. Poet whose writings serve as a major source for knowledge of Greek mythology and cosmology

o Proclus, circa 410 - 485 A.D., Greece. The last major Greek Neoplatonic philosopher, who headed the Platonic Academy in Athens and wrote extensively on philosophy, astronomy, mathematics, and grammar

o Merlin, circa 5th or 6th century A.D., England. Magician and counselor at King Arthur's Camelot who inspired the establishment of the Order of the Knights of the Round Table

o Roger Bacon, circa 1220 - 1292 A.D., England. Philosopher, educational reformer, and experimental scientist; forerunner of modern science renowned for his exhaustive investigations into alchemy, optics, mathematics, and languages

o Organizer behind the scenes for the Secret Societies in Germany in the late 14th and early 15th centuries A.D. The creation of a fictional character named "Christian Rosenkreuz" was apparently inspired by his efforts.

o Christopher Columbus, 1451 - 1506 A.D. Believed to have been born in Genoa, Italy and settled in Portugal. Discovered America in 1492 during first of four voyages to the New World sponsored by King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain

o Francis Bacon, 1561 - 1626 A.D., England. Philosopher, statesman, essayist and literary master, author of the Shakespearean plays, father of inductive science and herald of the scientific revolution. Sir Francis Bacon made it appear that he died on Easter Sunday 1626, and he even attended his own "funeral" in disguise. He traveled secretly to Transylvania (now part of Romania) to the Rakoczy Mansion, where he continued preparations for his physical Ascension under the direct training of the Master R (Great Divine Director). He had incarnated in that area a number of times in previous lifetimes and felt particularly at home there. Since Francis Bacon was sighted in the area at various times over the following decades, some local people speculated that he might be a member of the Rakoczy family (possibly related to Prince Ferenc Rakoczy II of Transylvania). Finally on May 1, 1684 he attained his physical Ascension. Not wanting to leave humanity in the physical octave without his direct visible assistance, he asked the Karmic Board for a special Dispensation to allow him to function in a physical tangible body among embodied mankind for a limited time period - even though he was already an Ascended Master. He was granted his request at the direct intercession of the Goddess of Liberty, and reappeared as:
+ Le Comte de Saint Germain, the "Wonderman of Europe" in the 18th and 19th centuries A.D.. He developed a reputation of being an outstanding alchemist, scholar, linguist, musician, artist and diplomat. He worked behind the scenes to try to establish a United States of Europe and to prevent the bloodshed of violent revolution. His powers included bilocation, appearing at court and then dissolving his form at will, removing flaws from diamonds and other precious stones, and precipitating an elixir that prevented aging. He was also ambidextrous and could compose simultaneously a letter with one hand and poetry with the other, or two identical pieces of writing with each hand. He visited Marie Antoinette and her intimate friend, Madame d'Adhémar, who later wrote the story of his abilities as an Adept, and that he had warned of the coming debacle and death of the king and queen. He also worked behind the scenes with George Washington and Benjamin Franklin to establish the United States of America.

+ Ascended Master Saint Germaine is now known as "The God of Freedom" for the Earth and, since May 1, 1954, the Hierarch for the "Dawning Golden Age" in this current Aquarian Age cycle. The name "Saint Germaine" is the name that Francis Bacon chose as his Ascended Master name upon his physical Ascension from the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania. It comes from the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother".

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PLEASE I NEED YOUR PRAYERS MY FAMILY AND I ARE TRAVELING ON THE ROAD FROM TAMPA TO GATLINSGBURG TENNESSEE. TODAY SUNDAY AT 4. AM. COMING BACK POSSIBLY THURSDAY 3-15-12  WE ARE GOING TO A BEAUTIFUL CABIN ON THE MOUNTAIN. PLEASE PRAY FOR PROTECTION, GOOD HEALTH, JOY, PEACE, AND I'M SURE YOU ALL KNOW THE REST. I KNOW I HAVE A FAMILY HERE THAT ARE ANGELS ON EARTH, AND I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU. I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE THERE, I'M SURE IT WILL BE A VERY SPIRITUAL ATMOSPHERE. THANK YOU ALL,

PEACE PROFOUND,

FRATER JORGE NODA.

• Ok, now I was able to read the rest of the message. so I send you my love and prayers wishing you a wonderful time in the woods with your family. May the angels guide you throughout your way and that only light, peace, harmony , joy and protection surround you and yours.

Peace profound

Be blessed

Lightbeingonearth

• THANK YOU LIGHTBEINGONEARTH, YOU ARE ANOTHER ANGEL ON EARTH.

BLESSINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, BESITOSSSSSSSSSSSS, Y ABRAZITOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,

FRATER JORGE NODA.

• Thank you very much for this information, i just joined this group now because it felt natural when reading the main page here.

I must ad that i was astonished when it appeared in my thoughts that before i joined here at A.C. my wife (not awakened) wanted our living room from the new house we bought recently to be painted into two tints of purple. purple and light purple and against my expectations it turned out to be just beautiful. i just began to grow in spirit but i'm less and less guessing that this is the path towards me finding out/remembering who i really am and where in the universe i belong(ed) before i was physically born here on earth. i'm becoming more and more aware of it.

i just felt like sharing this, all comments/suggestions/advice are welcome at free will.

Jaya,Namasthe,

Johan

• love light peace happiness

~namaste~

• Interesting to note that the color purple- St Germaine's color of transformation, is the hottest shade going right now- everyone is wearing purple and lavender these days. 

Also, a bit of Canadian folklore... Francis Bacon was said to have buried a vast treasure on a small island off of the coast of Newfoundland, that has been dubbed The Money Pit because many people over the years have tried to get it and lost everything.  It is cleverly buried below sea level so that any hole you dig up is instantly filled with water from the sea; but when they managed to get a few bits dug up they found odd artifacts and bits of gold.  To this day no one has ever been able to access the treasure, though mining companies and wealthy men have tried. 

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
Shalom!
Apr 5, 2023
Ron liked 13cauac's discussion Violet fire decree in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
Jul 17, 2022
Michael replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"yep.............."
Dec 1, 2014
Madelaine replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Yes Sohiniben, All Masters and much more...
let us be Gratefull...
Love and Hugss"
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Master Of The Theosophical Society....The International Oraganization.....For Universal Brotherhood... in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Kelly,
I was cut of from this site...it as accidental..
Thanks for your support here...
I love…"
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Master Of The Theosophical Society....The International Oraganization.....For Universal Brotherhood... in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Alexander,
Thanks for your link here....
In Gratitude,
Sohini..."
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Madelaine,
Beautiful...
All Ascended Masters are for helping us for our spiritual work and…"
Dec 1, 2014
nanodoug replied to Divsy's discussion The Science of Ascension Symptoms in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"I like this
I thank you for your sharing"
Jan 11, 2013
More…