WHY DO GROUPS LIKE THE ASHTAR COMMAND IGNORE & NOT REPLY TO REAL QUESTIONS?Posted by Stew LightStar on July 11, 2012 at 4:01am in David IckeBack to David Icke Discussionsplease can you watch then comment on this film, as so many are being all so nicey nicey saying dont be in fear be in love and acting like by doing that all this will just go away and saying good extra terrestrials will come take us off the planet and save the day . am i the only one who is concerned about this ? , when i pose real questions like this on places like ashtar command no one ever sais anything back to my posts , which makes me wonder if these well meaning sites are run by the bad guys to mislead us ?. thanks for your time. HERES THE LINK ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGcgpFR4VmU&feature=share

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• Hi Stew these are generated message forms--mostly from the usa, so thy send promises and gifts of fresh air--to buld you up and burst the mind like a lost walker in the middle of a forest of poisonous snakes. i just had a mesage from a wise young girl---she said the same and mentioned this tolec---guy--she said watch that bastards--he is not  areal person. i gathered that when he blocked me fron his you tube--garbage box---nothing lost there. They done it with Blossom Goodchild--they broke her to pieces as a medium. i dont get wrapped anymore i left a forum some time ago after believing some of this. Yes there good ets---some are here on earth now--some of them are crossed human hybrid---many types. i will chat again soon regards Brian--eagleye

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Galactic Federation of Light
Like the one illustrated in this photo dating back to World War 2.
Jun 8, 2023
Beings like that need to smile more that is if they can or not.
Jun 7, 2023
Could have a world similar to this scene from star wars.
Jun 3, 2023
That is one subject I agree with Carl Sagan on but as for the ET reality I have different views.
Jun 2, 2023
Traksa posted a photo in Galactic Federation of Light
The dark cabal obviously considered Kennedy a threat no doubt.
Mar 11, 2023
Stew LightStar posted a discussion in Galactic Federation of Light
Sep 8, 2012
eagleye replied to Stew LightStar's discussion WHY DO GROUPS LIKE THE ASHTAR COMMAND IGNORE & NOT REPLY TO REAL QUESTIONS? in Galactic Federation of Light
"Hi Stew these are generated message forms--mostly from the usa, so thy send promises and gifts of…"
Jul 21, 2012
Stew LightStar posted a discussion in Galactic Federation of Light
WHY DO GROUPS LIKE THE ASHTAR COMMAND IGNORE & NOT REPLY TO REAL QUESTIONS?Posted by Stew LightStar…
Jul 11, 2012
More…