Hello Brother & Sisters!

So when I was a kid, I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would dig holes in my backyard. Once the holes was dug, and sometimes the dream starts after the hole is already dug; I put a fishing line into the hole and fish. I would sometimes wake up while "fishing", other time I would keep dreaming and would reel up fish. The fish were always ugly,deformed, or scary lookin fish.

I have recently (now 36yrs old) started having the dream again. A few time in the last month or so. The fishing happened, but when I did catch something now, they look like normal fish.

Any ideas on what these dreams mean? A "prethanks" to anyone that can offer insight.

-Love-

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Spiritually you need to have access to the characteristics of the unconscious,it will always take effort to uncover such aspects and this is symbolised by digging..on a creative level you may have realisations that are hard to access and must be dug out,dreaming of fish connects with the emotional side of ourselves,but more our ability to be wise without being strategic..you can often simply respond instinctively to what is going on,without needing to analyse it..in dreams the fish tends to represent anything - an idea or project - that is taking on form but at this point has not yet become conscious,catching a fish is to get hold of such an idea,and the fish and fishing can also represent  the actual process of dreaming itself, if your fish were ugly as a child this could signify that you didn't like fishing and you saw them as slimy ugly things, but as an adult and better vision you saw them simply as a fish..hope this gives some clarity to your dream of digging holes and fishing,now I ask you a question.. did you eat any of those fish cos that's a whole different story?..:)  

8113294293?profile=original<^>

~Vlada~

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Leeanne Lewis posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
i had a really interesting dream the other night. I was having a conversation with a spirit,…
May 6, 2013
Leeanne Lewis posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
Hi, I just had a dream involving lizards, lots of lizards, lizards of all sizes colours even…
May 6, 2013
MollyGirl replied to Ralfus's discussion need some dreams interpeted please in Dream Interpretation
"I love dreams like those. There've been a few but I had one recently as well where a couple people…"
Jan 23, 2013
Ralfus posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
I need help with some dreams I have been having. They are different every time; place, time, who I…
Jan 23, 2013
libralea posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
I have always had very vivid dreams, I have done a lot of research and begun to understand my…
Nov 10, 2012
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ralfus's discussion Reoccuring dream of digging holes and fishing from them- since childhood in Dream Interpretation
"Spiritually you need to have access to the characteristics of the unconscious,it will always take…"
Oct 3, 2012
Ralfus posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
Hello Brother & Sisters! So when I was a kid, I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would dig…
Aug 22, 2012
heather n breece posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
i used to like an anime show called dragon ball z, in fact it was the first anime i watched ever. i…
Jun 13, 2012
More…