Dream of 2011

Hi everyone,

I had a very different dream this morning. I awoke early this morning and decided to go back to sleep for another hour or so because I had woken so early. I had a dream that something big and significant is about to happen this year and not next year as many are saying. By November there will be massive changes in the way the World works and exists?

Can anybody help interpreting this?

The messages I was receiving were very strong, I can hear everything now as audibly as I heard it last night. I was with a group of people, surrounded by aura's of white and gold light. The furst of them was my Father, I do not know the others but they were very, very old souls that gave me a feeling of Wisdom and understanding whenever I thought of them.

The first message I received from them first stated that "the time is coming NOW". We proceeded to talk, but not talking as such, rather a kind of speaking in thoughts. I was shown the Earth, the society that inhabits it, the way we treat this planet and how everything has escalated so rapidly over the last few years but being seen with a blind eye by most.

My Father turned around to me and said, "My boy (he always used to call me that), when it comes, DO NOT look back, just do it, do it NOW!" "Don't look back! The way is there!"

His voice was not one of fear, anger or of a raised tone to make anybody worry, it was a tone that felt like it was saying "It's ok, but this is what you need to be doing".

The group of us proceeded to move into a 'portal' or 'circle' of golden and white light that felt exhilarating, a feeling of being at one, at home -  to which I woke up.

Anyhow, I hope somebody else may help me gain a bit more understanding into this dream.

Jamie

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Leeanne Lewis posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
i had a really interesting dream the other night. I was having a conversation with a spirit,…
May 6, 2013
Leeanne Lewis posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
Hi, I just had a dream involving lizards, lots of lizards, lizards of all sizes colours even…
May 6, 2013
MollyGirl replied to Ralfus's discussion need some dreams interpeted please in Dream Interpretation
"I love dreams like those. There've been a few but I had one recently as well where a couple people…"
Jan 23, 2013
Ralfus posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
I need help with some dreams I have been having. They are different every time; place, time, who I…
Jan 23, 2013
libralea posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
I have always had very vivid dreams, I have done a lot of research and begun to understand my…
Nov 10, 2012
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ralfus's discussion Reoccuring dream of digging holes and fishing from them- since childhood in Dream Interpretation
"Spiritually you need to have access to the characteristics of the unconscious,it will always take…"
Oct 3, 2012
Ralfus posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
Hello Brother & Sisters! So when I was a kid, I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would dig…
Aug 22, 2012
heather n breece posted a discussion in Dream Interpretation
i used to like an anime show called dragon ball z, in fact it was the first anime i watched ever. i…
Jun 13, 2012
More…