WORLD EVACUATION PLANS - Cmdr Val Thor Through Valana

From

the Desk of Supreme Cmdr Val Thor

Universal Proection Command

Hqtrs Altair Five under the dome

In the advent of necessity world evacuation plans will commence according to the Ashtar Galactic Command directives.

Cmdr. Ashtar Sheran and myself wil be in charge of the evacuaton assisted by several other Command Leaders in the Solar System. at this time. 

Do not take the mark in yourhand or forehead, you will not be allowed to board the ships.  

This is not yet begun but we are moving into place still hoping it will not be necessary.

If and when orders are given my official channel, Valana,  will post that information.  

Telepathic Tramsmission by

Valana Thor

Note by Valana:

The Commander wants to emphasize the fact that this post is to calm fear of being trapped in a nuclear war on the planet.  Evacuation orders have NOT been given.  We are only trying to alleviate fear in the world consciusness, not cause it.

No one will be forced on ships. It will be entirely vountary.  If the ships land or suddenly appear it will be the evacution and it will be your choice to enter.

Some that already have connections will know to take off jewelry, step away from metal and will be transported.  

The book mentioned was not found free on the web so I deleted the name. We are not seling books. It is offensive to our Star Visitors to use them for financial purposes as they do not deal in money.  We do understand people have to charge for books for the cost of publishing as well as CDs.  Truth should be free when it is life saving. 

Commander Thor especially frowns upon his name being used for commercial purposes, especially when based upon fiction rather than truth. 

He also predicts we will not have to evacuate the planet  but an era of peace is dawning.  We are attempting to raise the level of consciousness by this preparedness statement.

Commander Thor wants to assure the people of Planet Earth that they are not alone, the ships you see in your skies are friendly and not here to take over the planet but to prevent this situation from occurring.

Be in peace and trust our Creator and the Chrisst that lives within us all.

Cmdrs Val and Valana Thor 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The last of the questions...

The Commander has gone to sick bay with a severe heache and has aked me to finish answering this series f complete and adqquate questions and then close this discussion for further questions.  Any further undertanding we refer you to Tuela's book regarding World Evacuation, we believe by the same name; and if not still in print should be found online through google.  Most of her boks on Cmdr Ashtar are possibe to read for free as she, as well as myself, did not write for financial gain nor fame but as a mission given by God and fulfilled it as well as possible.   All are born with  mission and all must fulfill that mission before rising higher in frequency vibration to other worlds more bright.

Question 8: In the event ships are landing to pick up people, is there any method of locating one beyond pure eyesight? I've been wondering if there's a way to be notified about the nearby presence of a ship and where to reach it before it takes off.

Answer:  First, the Evacuation is not cut in stone.  At this time the ships of the Univrsa Command are not on high alert for an Earth Evacuation.  This will occur only if two thirds of a population is in danger of extinction through no faut of their own.   For example, if you decide too commit suicide no one is going to stop you as you are a free will agent.  If you accidently fall off a ciff, it's possible an Angelic being or one from another dimension might suddenly appear, put you back on top of the cliff then disappear though it would be unwise t tell it as most would not understand nor believe.

Your quetions wthin this one question could possibly be outline for a book.  However, dear one, I feel they come more frm a deep fear than from desire to know.  You need not fear.The Bible tells us "perfect ove cast ut all fear".  The way to make sure you will be safe is to cleanse your soul of any dark spots, hidden hatrieds, unforiveness, hurting someone in thought, word or deed and you need not worry, you  will not be left if a whole ship has to be sent for you.  

There are aso other ways of being evacuated.  The transporters of all the larger ships will be used at highest capacity.  f tere is no smaller ships on the ground within eye sight, stand clear of any meta, be sure to remove all metal, including buttons made f metalic material, even if you have to stand outside in shorts.  Take off all jewelry, watches and of course no weapons of any kind.  The reason for this was the bad outcome of the U.S.S. Eldridge. The Alien that assisted tried to tell them to take off weapons and move away from metal, take off anything with metal but they would not listen.In trapnsport, the atomic structure of the physical body is brokken down and re-formed in the transporter on the ship.  This is simple to their advanced technoogy thoug the understanding could cause some not to desire to be taken in this way.  They can also use the Tractor Beam if a smaller ship fles over you close enough to use that method.  The larger ships cannot enter our atmosphere that close as they would affect the planet gravity.

The main thing is to know that you are worthy.  Older citizens that are not on a path of Immortality of the physcal body need to stay so they can move on into a higher realm present body.  Some on the path of immortalzing from this life will make their own choice whether to go or stay.

To answer a question you proposed about where will you be taken.  The idea this small speck f rock in the vst univers of trillions of planets, many having sons and daughters of our creator, just as we o this planet are, whether one recognizes an ntelligent creator or ot, the universes are filled with planets very smilar to planet Earth with similar beings we like to call Nordics.  Just because tey were not birthed on this small, very small speck in the cosmos does not mean they are not as human as any birthed here.  Hollywood and lies to install fear in you have designed all types of entities, even to claiming to have seen cat people and bee people and snake intelligences on metalic ships.

The true ships are light ships from the highest dimensins that nave owered their frequency vibrations down t visibility on the third dimensional levels.  On each dimension (11) there are seven majr leves and seven sub levelsof those levels with seven more sub-levles of each sub-level.  Here on this dimension we have individuals in several sub levels moving together and able to see, hear and communicate without understanding they are not on the same level.  For instance,  Mther Teresa and Adolph Hitler might have met and commuicated though they stood on different planes of frequency vibration and had a ship come in the evacuation Mother Teresa could have stepped on it and Hitler only saw her turn and walk away. When one realizes this understanding of the Tree of Life they will mre likely cleanse their hearts of sin, hatred, deire to make fun or cause hurt inside another's heart.  There wil be more empathy rather than misunderstanding, move love than hate, more foriveness than revenge. 

The scriputre that come to me is God has led to be written in what some believe the sacred wwestern scriptures, "I place before you this dy life and death therefore choose life that both you and your descendants mighrt live."

Please forgive if I have gotten my fingers on the wrong keys as I cannot at this time edit my work until I have an eye operation and awaiting my heart to stabilize but feel I must continue my mission of writing for the Commander as best I can... I will take the last two questions to another message bard.

• I hope Val's great sense of humor was understood in the above.  He did not really go to ick bay with a headache!

He did feel I worked too hard on so many questions and thre is no high alert at this time on Evacuation, this is a older post but we dn't mind answering serious questions.

We know my hard work was appreciated...Love, and blessngs.... Valana

• The last two quetions:

#8 Assuming the surviving humans transported away will have a new home, does this mean we will finally have disclosure about extraterrestrials? In my opinion, I think it's critical for mankind to know that it's not alone in the universe, and we've already been robbed of our ancient history once. Us knowing the truth could go an incredibly long way for us to ascend.

You have very good thoughts and ideas but actually we have not been rbbed of any knowledge.  True knowledge does not come through acretion from without but fromwithin.  Whe one is reay for a truth, tht truth wil be found though it is hidden in the depths of the ocean.  True wiisdom come from within the God spark hidden within yur inner being.

There is anancient parablethat has been tod several different way, I like the way of the little Angell.  It goes like this:

The Creator God brought together his high Angels to ask where they thought he should hide truth.   One high angel said, "Let it be hidden o top of th highest mountain" but God said "No, because one day man will climb the highest mountain and perhaps not ready for it". Antoeher  angel said to hide it in the deepest part of the ocean and God did not like that idea either as he said one day man would conquor the oceans and find truth and perhaps not be ready for it, and it would destroy him and many others with him.

A litte angel stepped forward with an idea. The older angles told him to be quiet he was not old enough to understand but God said let his speak.  The little angel said, "Let it be hidden inside the heart of man and he cannot find it until his heart is cleansed of all desire to harm another living spirit.  God thought it was a capital idea so he hid the truth within everyone's heart and when our heart is cleanser, the truth will shie forth and we will know we are ONE no matter our planet of birth.

Actually the truth is wel knwn, Until recently, the fastest and largest of the Christian reigions understand and teach the fact we are not alone but there are many, many planets populated with what we call human beings, and that is why they were created...for human beings to populate and rule.  The teaching s that all of us started out as Spirit children of our loving father-mother God in what some call Heaven... we came to a panet similar to earth to obtain a body of flesh and bones that one ay will become immortal just like Jesus Christ shwed us his immortal body three days after the death of it.  He overcame death of the body and had said for us to pick up our cross and follow him, meaning follow him in the tranfiguration.. obtaining immortality of the physical body, ascension, which many are doing on this site now and finally sitting in power as a god being, ruling a panet given as reward for overcoming... all can hope to one day be a god over a planet of their own they can have their children dwell upon and send spirit children to botain bodies and bein to grow into bbeings to overcome and themselves inherit  kingdom to rule and reign... the religion believe there are billions of planets aready just like planet earth...the revelationn was given to an ignorant farm boy with two years of education but multitues believe this is true thugh have no proof...

Val hd written this is the fifth civilizztion on this planet, and proven it by scripture though people that were not iven this revelation believe the Bible teaches the earth is oly 6000 years old..but it oes not...it speaks of past civiliztins and pst great floods similar to Noah's flood which is mentioned in all sacred writings of ll the great religions.

I uderstand the major Christian groups do nt accep that religion as Christian simply because they do not teach hell nor that one has nly one chance, they teach they have chance to believe in Jesus in the after worl nd believe n the cretor God... ll will one dy be saved, s some cl it nd return to their loving fther-mother God...as all are children of God to begin with.  When ne is redy tey find truth already revealed t those redy for the reveling.. I am not here to proselyte so I wwill not refer to tht religion by nme and though I truly believve in their revelatikon of humans just like us being on many planets I have other beliefs s well...I d not believe in religion I believe we indepencently find God withn for ourselves but I do agree there is ife on trilions of other planets just like here on this smll speck of rock.

When my late husand retired from the Air Force e clle us all out one night to see  UFO in the sky...my duhter sid, "But Dd you told us mother was simply nuts t believe she knew and wrote for a UFO Commander for the Government. and that there were o such things s UFOs nd Aliens"...he laughed and tod her he was no longer in the military and of course there were, they followed their ships ll the time to protect them... it would be absurd to think therre ws an intelligent God tht created all these trillions of stars, ll with planets, nd put beings on only one smll speck of irt like planet earth....there were intelligent life from some of them in our skies nd they were just like us nd some with evil intent nd some here to ssist us nd one dy it would be knwn by all."  He is now decesed nd I cn tell wht he said.

Still one mor question to go and I shall handle it later. Let's close the questions for ths iscussion at this time until I hve more strength n my eye operation,.

#9: Once the evac is over, will the survivors of humanity finally be free from the Cabal/New World Order/shadow government? Given the amount of terror and grief that organization has caused our people, I would hope they don't get the chance to continue ruining our lives while we're being re4.

• The rest of the questions:

Dear One, we did not post this to cause fear but faith that in case of a nucler war there was escape.  Evacuation instructions have been given long ago  and this is a very old article re-posted due to fear of war some time ago.  The ships are not on high alert at this time so please do not worry.

We do not feel there is danger at this time as we continue to raise the frequency of the planet by positive prayer, faith and unconditional love.

Simpy trust the God spark within you tht is within all mankind and you will find guidance and peace in time of trouble.

A good thing to do is to read the 91st psalm nightly and rest in peace that you are protected by the Holy Angels.  They wil lead you where you need to be.  

Val has so much going on he' asked me to finish th questions and I will do so as I can, perhaps later today.

Love, Light and Blessings from Val and Valana

• #7: By some chance, am I personally on the list of people to be picked up if the evac happens? If not, how can I get myself on the list, and what would the requirements be? (Besides not accepting the mark.)

Cmdr Val:  I feel something in this questioner, do you feel it Valana?  Let me clarify something.  Many try to write for a Valiant Thor that supposedy visited the panet in th 1950's but when it comes to real telepathic contact for questions they run and hide.  Both Ashtar and myself chose for our Earth contacts Christian ministers.  The famed "Tuella" whose writings make Ashtar know round the world was Rev. Thelma Terrell, a woman minister, Rev. Frank Stranges was a minister, raised  n a Mnister's home and Valana's been a Chrstian Minister all her life.  Now I just wonder why, if some in the New Age movement want to say, that those from space don't know who Jesus Christ was or is,why the only real visitors from other panets, proven to be real, all picked Ministers of Jesus Christ as our contacts and spokespeople?  

Valana: There's a scripture in the Bible, Val, that says if a Spirit does not confess Jesus Christ has cme in the flesh not to bid him God speed and certainly do not channel him.

Cmdr Val:  What is your discernment through the Holy Spirit of this questiner, Valana?

Valana: I think he's sincere hearted though I've been fooled before, and I think his name needs to be on one of the manifests ahead of many.

Cmdr. Val:  There's anther scripture in your Bible that says I'll send my Angels to the four corners of the earth to gather my elect."  Now any fool knows they spoke in flowery language and that there are no corners to the earth, but that is not reason not to believe the meat of the scripture.  Think of us as the Angels gathering the elect and trust in a higher power, don't discount Jesus Christ.  The cross is not a religion Jesus is a reality and a person. Don't throww out the baby with the bathwter. Keep a simple faith in Jesus Christ and you'll be taken care of, my son.  I'll personally see that you'll be alright. If we're wrong it's the first time, but I feel deep in your heart is a sincere seeker of truth.  Don't look to the skies, look within your own heart and don't discount Jesus Christ and the cross where he opened the way for the sons and daughters of God to return to their former estate from whence they came, eons ago. I believve Valana needs a break and we will fin the questions but let's take a day for all to digest what I've given.

Cmdr ValThor - Universal Protection Command

Valana Thor - Telepathic channeled

This is Valana, and I just want to add, if you don't understand Jesus died on a cross so you could become a god just as he was God just ask him to forgive you of your karmic debts and shortcomings and come into your heart as your Savior and Lord and He will..and He'll never leave you nor forsake you as He tod us that "all that comes to me I will in no wise cast out." And he's so much more powerful than all the ETs and Masters and higher beings put together. He walked on the water and he raised the dead.  And he'll take care of you.

• #6: This one is going to sound kind of silly. In the aftermath of the global evacuation, would humans be allowed to immigrate to other ET civilizations?

I think you've watched too much Str Wars and takenHollywood seriouly as wel as the old way of interpreting the sacrred western scriptures.  

If you can find my Bible scripture teaching on Pre-Adamic Flood and Civiization, Valana, try to call attention to it.

I hate to bust the bubble of any theologian but Panet Earth is not the only populated planet in this vast multi-verse of universes with civilized beings that walk on two legs and communicate slightly with verbal words.  There are multitudes of planets similar to planet Earth wth Nordic type bodies and pleast stop refering to me as an ET. An ET has no ability to propagate his race...Aliens do.  Let's leave it at that..

There is an intelligent Creator, and creation didn't occur from a speck in space that happened to land on one livable planet in ths vas array of planets.  Look up at the stars, can you count them?  Each stasr has planets out of all the created Galaxies and Solar Systems do you think life just happened to form on yur small rock called planet Earth?  

There is no intelligence anywhere that is not wthin the bosom of humanity on your planet.  Stop thinking so little of yourselves.  Perhap you think little of yourselves as you willnot acknowledge a greater power, a Creator God that created you in their (male and female) image and likeness. You are more than willing to worship ET but you mock those t5hat worship the ONE Infinite Creator of all.  

You mock and scoff those that believe a Creator dated take a human body and die on a cross to give yu the chance to be like Him yet you would bow the nee to an ET that has no way of propagating his own species and uses yur body parts, tossing the remians God knows where.  You ran my brotherr off this site for telling you the truth as you clim no ET knows Jesus Christ and they donot.   We are ot ETs we just like you only birthed on another planet.  

Next question....

Valana: I'm takig a break we'll be back later today.

\

• #5: Where will the surviving humans be taken to once the ships leave the planet's surface? To another world for us to rebuild on in peace? Or some other place we don't know about?

Val: Now this is a man that thinks as I do.  Where will we take you? We can'tkeep you on the ships.  First, let's hope it doesn't have to happen.  It's not engraved in stone. This is an old writing that Valana pulled out of the files because the situation looked bad and we were on high alert at the time.  We want you to be prepared.  We're not saying it's imminent at this time. Things have looked worse, things have looked better.  We're ready in case and we just want you prepared as yu won't have time to search out articles about it if the occason commands it.

Now as far as where to take you is a question in my own mind I was just going over.  I'll be honest, a planet you could survive on that's already populated is not available for refugees from your Planet.  I don't want to hurt any feelings but you're considered a warring, primitive type being.  Why any powers that be plan hideous tortureous death for their subjects while having bunkers to run into and hide in the case of war, or pan biologcal illness that tortures and kills innocent people in the name of war, we cannot conceive of where I hail from nor other more civilized civilizations, that settle their differences at the conference tables, control their populations in more harmless ways, and look at your Apes.  The leaders fight to the death for control, they don't harm the innocent...where is the intelligence found? Give your leaders swords and let them decide in that way who will rule. You won't have any major disagreements if you do?

You speak of us being more advanced in tecchnology...do you know why?  We spend our time in the labortory of science finding ways to advance ourselves instead of exterminae ourselves. Think about it. Let's move on to the next question.

#6: This one is going to sound kind of silly. In the aftermath of the global evacuation, would humans be allowed to immigrate to other ET civilizations?

#7: By some chance, am I personally on the list of people to be picked up if the evac happens? If not, how can I get myself on the list, and what would the requirements be? (Besides not accepting the mark.)

#8: In the event ships are landing to pick up people, is there any method of locating one beyond pure eyesight? I've been wondering if there's a way to be notified about the nearby presence of a ship and where to reach it before it takes off.

#8 Assuming the surviving humans transported away will have a new home, does this mean we will finally have disclosure about extraterrestrials? In my opinion, I think it's critical for mankind to know that it's not alone in the universe, and we've already been robbed of our ancient history once. Us knowing the truth could go an incredibly long way for us to ascend.

#9: Once the evac is over, will the survivors of humanity finally be free from the Cabal/New World Order/shadow government? Given the amount of terror and grief that organization has caused our people, I would hope they don't get the chance to continue ruining our lives while we're being re4....

• Picking up where we left off earlier, I have Cmdr Val startng with fourth quetion

4: In the aftermath of the Tevacuation, will ET races continue to interact with and guide us in person? And to help rebuild our civilization with our shadow government/New World Order no longer being allowed to oppress us?

Cmdr Val:  "I have no idea.That's not our job. We're the military arm and you might liken us to your Emergency Units.  We do not interfere with a planet's governing powers.  I'll share a lttle secret with you, your shadow government are your ETs you allwed on the panet to gain their technologies by selling off humans for expermentation.  We don't use humans for guinea pigs.We work under Universal Laws. When your Government wants us to come take them off we'll come take them off.  Don't sell yourselves short. You do not need ETs to run your planet.  

Wake up to your own Divinity. You are sos and daughters of the ONE. ETs are not gods, they did not create you, read your sacred works, honor yur Creator who is not an ET.   do not like being referred to an an ET or ExtraTerrestrial.  There is nothing "extra" about me that you as a male do not have.  Ask Valana she kow me well.  I was a viiting Alien Commander and Alien doe not mean evil, that's a recent definition tat should ot be given any from another country or planet.  I'm a Nordic Alien I am not an ET..  ET are not in the form of Nordics wherever that Nordic happens to be birthed.  Let's move on I've said what I've wanted to say for a long time.

Valana: We'll take a break and be back with the next question shortly.

• These are questions that have been asked and I have contact with Val and he will try to answer as briefly as possible, we may not finish tonight but will be back tomorrow for more and hope can get back into this if not we'll post the remaining questions below.

I want all to note I'm using telepathy, my implant has been damaged if not removed without my knowledge so I'll do the best I can with God's help.  The answrs will be from Cmdr Val.

#1: What exactly /is/  this mark you mentioned? My first thought was the mark of the beast from biblical lore, and there's a number of things that people have theorized about what it could be, either micro-chips, a tattoo/brand that's embedded in the skin, a mind-control device, some kind of card you'd be required to carry, etc.

Val: Your first thought was correct.  We can discount the card as that could be thrwn away or a tatoo as it coul not be effective to control the person.  It will be a microchip that will have control of the person even to being used as an explosive devise that could kill many of not all inside the ship so we cannot allow it inside, that should be obviusly the will of all involved.  Do not take it, it will be something to be used to replace your plastic and to buy and sell. We'll try to get you before you starve. Try to keep a supply of food and water on hand just in case.  The numer you speak of is 666 which your good book calls the number of the beast.  The beast is a glorfied computer you already have it, I'm not allowing my channel to write it nor does she know it's location and there are more than one in connection. We'll try to break that connection if possible if the time comes but remember we are not Gods we are only from other planets and yes we have technologies your earth scientists do not have bu you also have ExtraTerrestrials there with very advaanced techologies yur Government(S) have allowed on the planet against our will.  Let's move o to the next question.

#2 What is the justification for not allowing people to board the ships who have this 'mark'? I don't mean to sound rude, (and my apologies if it comes off that way), but is leaving people behind who have it necessary? If so, why? If it's not some mind-control device, it seems really cruel to abandon others over what could be just an emblem, because what if most people were forced into doing it? Citizens might have to choose between accepting the mark and literally starving to death on the streets, or provide for their families. The shadow government may have some very insidious ways of enforcing it, and punishing people for it makes no moral sense. I can understand if it's a liability thing, where if people who have it become dangerous to those around them. (And because I suspect they'd cause massive trouble aboard Valthe ships if their minds are hijacked by whatever this thing is.)

Val: i agree, if just an emlem or card it would be fine but we on't know whatit is and to find out we need something similar to your bomb teams and no one ele around.  We cannot do that on the smaller ships that will be coming and taking you to the larger ships. We will not be landing our larger ships.  Our smaller ones wil hold around 200 to 300 crowded people but we'll have you in better location fast.  To take on a microchip tht we do not know what might happen would be to risk the lives of ot only the other survivors but ur crews and leave the ship in the hands of the enemy and we have technology even that makes our ships fly we don't want takken by any especially other Alen forces.  I hope this is clear.  Stock up and if it comes to evacuation we won't wait long, you should be able to hold out.  This chip shoud be to enable you to buy and sell so it will involve finances therefore you should be able to identify it and should have sme emergency supplies o hand as the wrning has been out for some time to stock up and stay ready.  Watch the skies.  Accordin to Universal and ship law we cannot come in and control your way of Government you supposedly ad a free election.  We also understand abut that but don't want to give my opinion I've already said who won and I stand by my prediction on that one. :)

#3: If the mark is indeed an implant, a symbol, or some other object embedded in the skin, is there any reason why it can't be removed by ET medical professionals? I would assume they have far more advanced medical tech than we humans currently do.

Val: You are correct and I think I handed this in the previous quetion.  We dn't have time for that, we are oming in, loading and getting out as we wil be uder fire by other high tech devices, do't forget you have ET here on the side of deep state.Not all are good as we are! Simplest thing is don't take it, trust us, we'll get out all that want to go.  Remember, this is just in case, it's not written in stone, anyting could happen there. Many are ounting on Trump to play his ast Ace, he has that last Ace that has not shown up yet so keep your fingers crossed and hope he holds it til it will count.  As little brrother always say, it just ait over till it's oer and it ain't over yet!

This is getting long and afraid I'll loose it so let's cut it here and return in the morning with the rest of the questions - Valana

• Alrighty, here's the additional questions I have:

#1: What exactly /is/  this mark you mentioned? My first thought was the mark of the beast from biblical lore, and there's a number of things that people have theorized about what it could be, either micro-chips, a tattoo/brand that's embedded in the skin, a mind-control device, some kind of card you'd be required to carry, etc.

#2 What is the justification for not allowing people to board the ships who have this 'mark'? I don't mean to sound rude, (and my apologies if it comes off that way), but is leaving people behind who have it necessary? If so, why? If it's not some mind-control device, it seems really cruel to abandon others over what could be just an emblem, because what if most people were forced into doing it? Citizens might have to choose between accepting the mark and literally starving to death on the streets, or provide for their families. The shadow government may have some very insidious ways of enforcing it, and punishing people for it makes no moral sense. I can understand if it's a liability thing, where if people who have it become dangerous to those around them. (And because I suspect they'd cause massive trouble aboard the ships if their minds are hijacked by whatever this thing is.)

#3: If the mark is indeed an implant, a symbol, or some other object embedded in the skin, is there any reason why it can't be removed by ET medical professionals? I would assume they have far more advanced medical tech than we humans currently do.

#4: In the aftermath of the evacuation, will ET races continue to interact with and guide us in person? And to help rebuild our civilization with our shadow government/New World Order no longer being allowed to oppress us?

#5: Where will the surviving humans be taken to once the ships leave the planet's surface? To another world for us to rebuild on in peace? Or some other place we don't know about?

#6: This one is going to sound kind of silly. In the aftermath of the global evacuation, would humans be allowed to immigrate to other ET civilizations?

#7: By some chance, am I personally on the list of people to be picked up if the evac happens? If not, how can I get myself on the list, and what would the requirements be? (Besides not accepting the mark.)

#8: In the event ships are landing to pick up people, is there any method of locating one beyond pure eyesight? I've been wondering if there's a way to be notified about the nearby presence of a ship and where to reach it before it takes off.

#9: Once the evac is over, will the survivors of humanity finally be free from the Cabal/New World Order/shadow government? Given the amount of terror and grief that organization has caused our people, I would hope they don't get the chance to continue ruining our lives while we're being rehabilitated. 

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

amparo alvarez replied to Valana's discussion DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE BIRDS - By Val and Valana in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't feed the deer, but they are many here in this area, so many...And now with so much snow…"
Feb 19
Valana replied to Valana's discussion DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE BIRDS - By Val and Valana in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"What do you feed the deer?  We have deer that come up when the pears fall from the trees but we…"
Feb 19
amparo alvarez replied to Valana's discussion DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE BIRDS - By Val and Valana in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Valana I started feeling the birds...But as I came home I saw deer about 15 of them...They got…"
Feb 18
Valana replied to Valana's discussion DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE BIRDS - By Val and Valana in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"We're surrounded by an Oak grove, so beautiful out here way away from city sounds.  So used to…"
Feb 15
"Nice reminder...Thanks Valana...I always fedd them but I have neglected them lately..."
Feb 15
Valana posted a discussion in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
FEED THE BIRDSBy Val and Valana The soutern parts of the United States are having unusul ice…
Feb 14
Valana posted a discussion in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
rom The Desk ofSupreme High Cmdr Val ThorUniversal Protection CommandHqtrs Altair Five "There are…
Feb 4
NDRACO liked Valana's discussion WORLD EVACUATION PLANS - Cmdr Val Thor Through Valana in Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Feb 4
More…